Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Tongue piercing on a guy.. HOT or NOT? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/158483-tongue-piercing-guy-hot.html)

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 06:42 PM

Re: Tongue piercing on a guy.. HOT or NOT?

[QUOTE=Cathi]ever bite your tongue??? it happens and it hurts too :doh

when you talk to people, you can almost always tell they have a tongue ring because you see something shiney in their mouth! hehehe[/QUOTE]

Yes you can usually tell if they have a tongue ring especially if they laugh.

FlawlesS kolors 05-10-2006 07:26 PM

thats gay on a dude

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=FlawlesS kolors]thats gay on a dude[/QUOTE]

Like i said earlier it depends on the guy

Z-UNIT 05-10-2006 10:38 PM

i think ill go for a zero gauge

Pimpus Maximus 05-10-2006 10:57 PM

You can usually tell but theres people who pull it off. Funniest person with a tongue ring? Korno.

Haha. A drunk new englander with a tongue peircing..

-Max.

FoxGirl 05-10-2006 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]You can usually tell but theres people who pull it off. Funniest person with a tongue ring? Korno.

Haha. A drunk new englander with a tongue peircing..

-Max.[/QUOTE]

yeah but he can pull it off lol

Pimpus Maximus 05-10-2006 11:52 PM

[QUOTE=FoxGirl]yeah but he can pull it off lol[/QUOTE]

haha I dunno, I only hung with him for about a half hour or so in our hotel....right before he stole our beer, haha.

-Max.

FoxGirl 05-11-2006 12:08 AM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]haha I dunno, I only hung with him for about a half hour or so in our hotel....right before he stole our beer, haha.

-Max.[/QUOTE]

hahahhaha thats too funny lol! was that at stuntwars?

Pimpus Maximus 05-11-2006 12:19 AM

[QUOTE=FoxGirl]hahahhaha thats too funny lol! was that at stuntwars?[/QUOTE]

Haha yea, him and jay (guy from jersey) were fackin trashed, and me and rich (slitz) and our other friend were hangin with hanna and her friend. Korno and jay were outside of la quinta talkin to bomber and them, and we invited them in to come play some pong and shit. Then the alarm went off and they took our beer, haha. Oh well. Me being 17, I wasn't about to go chase them and ask for our beer back in front of 10 cops and shit, haha.

-Max.

JD 05-11-2006 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=FoxGirl]
hahaha lol it only works if the guy knows what he is doin :LOL[/QUOTE]

The girl speaks the truth, I had mine pierced and took it out back in 2001.... I didnt know what I was doing then, but now I am cunnilingus king! LOL...
I have been....uhh... serviced?.... lol... by girls with and without, and it didnt make much of a difference at all in my opinion it was all about her talent.... and of course, gag reflex.... :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

FoxGirl 05-11-2006 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]Haha yea, him and jay (guy from jersey) were fackin trashed, and me and rich (slitz) and our other friend were hangin with hanna and her friend. Korno and jay were outside of la quinta talkin to bomber and them, and we invited them in to come play some pong and shit. Then the alarm went off and they took our beer, haha. Oh well. Me being 17, I wasn't about to go chase them and ask for our beer back in front of 10 cops and shit, haha.

-Max.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahhaha lol thats too funny!!!!!! :LOL

Pimpus Maximus 05-11-2006 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=FoxGirl]hahahahahhaha lol thats too funny!!!!!! :LOL[/QUOTE]

Word, it was pretty funny, I didnt care. But if I see him....well wait and see what I do.

Nothing, he just better hook me up with a beer or two :cheers :LOL

-Max

FoxGirl 05-11-2006 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]Word, it was pretty funny, I didnt care. But if I see him....well wait and see what I do.

Nothing, he just better hook me up with a beer or two :cheers :LOL

-Max[/QUOTE]

haha i will be seein him prolly not this weekend but next weekend! That kid is too funny!

Pimpus Maximus 05-11-2006 11:07 PM

[QUOTE=FoxGirl]haha i will be seein him prolly not this weekend but next weekend! That kid is too funny![/QUOTE]

Tell him I said whatup. Not that he will remember me, butttt ya never know, haha.

-Max.

FoxGirl 05-11-2006 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]Tell him I said whatup. Not that he will remember me, butttt ya never know, haha.

-Max.[/QUOTE]

LoL i will hahahaha im sure we will all be drunk again! from what it seems he has a pretty decent memory when hes drunk lol

egypt_Rider 05-12-2006 12:06 AM

i got mine pierced.. she loves it!

silverstunterR6 05-12-2006 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=JD]The girl speaks the truth, I had mine pierced and took it out back in 2001.... I didnt know what I was doing then, but now I am cunnilingus king! LOL...
I have been....uhh... serviced?.... lol... by girls with and without, and it didnt make much of a difference at all in my opinion it was all about her talent.... and of course, gag reflex.... :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL[/QUOTE]

Cunnilingus king:LOL
I think a tongue ring on a girl is kinda annoying
tongue rings on guys are SUPER

Scott982 05-13-2006 12:50 AM

I got mine pierced 7 years ago when I was stupid in highschool and I took it out last year but it felt wierd so I put it back in but most people can't even tell I have it. No it doesn't hurt either when you get it done, I think my lebrea hurt alot worse and it just sucked having to rinse my mouth out with listerine everytime I ate, smoked, or drank anything.

HiZ 05-13-2006 11:35 AM

NOT from my Gf

MsSparkles38 05-13-2006 12:19 PM

eh... I think it depends on the guy too... but usually I would say not hot?!