Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Team X-treem (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/37-team-x-treem)
-   -   todd colbert your a clown! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/37-team-x-treem/139145-todd-colbert-your-clown.html)

Erika 09-04-2005 12:20 AM

Re: todd colbert your a clown!

[QUOTE=cbron1wheel]First off if I was the GUY on the R6 I wouldnt give a shit if you told who I was or not..If the COP had the guys tag he WOULD have done something on his own..Trust me he wasnt being nice,,,He got his ass smoked and cant do shit about it now.... :hello :fiddy ..So you aint saving noones ass here..Your no hero so dont act like one...Now on the other hand thnx to u for sticking up for a fellow rider..Tell ur buddy in the Camaro he got SMOKED>>>>>lol :apimp Once the cops loose sight of u its a very hard case to pin on you..Trust me I went through it already...LOL....FTP they all SUCK :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger[/QUOTE]

In my opinion this guy Ruthless is a pansy arse fu(k with no balls and even worse P.I. skills.......Tyler did not run..he did get pulled over by this cop and was let go...This guy wants to be recognized for his efforts in saving a fellow rider and when he didn't get di(k stroked he says he'll turn the guy over...come on ya f-in yeah who...he doesn't deserved to be thanked he deserves an a$$ beating for being such a prick!!! :rolleyes: FTP!!!!!!! :apimp

UNIDENTIFIED 09-04-2005 12:48 AM

who cares, why did he stop in teh first place? :laughing :twofinger oh, not a camero!!! lmfao... gay! u kno you guys are afraid of cameros for some reason that dosent make sence, you keep forgetin that the police have chase rules they MUST follow and you dont... SMOKE EM!!! :2cents if you in a city, and you go past 100mph, i garentee that say fuk it and stop teh chase :2cents :badcop :twofinger :fiddy :laughing :YEAH

UNIDENTIFIED 09-04-2005 12:49 AM

forgot the imfamous [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]FTP[/COLOR][/SIZE]

austinz400 09-04-2005 01:18 AM

here it up to the cop. thay can chase if thay want to any speed

GundamnitPete 09-04-2005 08:29 AM

[QUOTE=Erika]Tyler thanks you for covering his arse..[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=cbron1wheel]So you aint saving noones ass here..Your no hero so dont act like one...[/QUOTE]

:laughing nice

[QUOTE=Erika]First of all ruthless you sound like good people...[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Erika]In my opinion this guy Ruthless is a pansy arse fu(k with no balls and even worse P.I. skills.......[/QUOTE]
B-E-A-UTIFUL :laughing :laughing

[QUOTE=cbron1wheel]Tell ur buddy in the Camaro he got SMOKED[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Erika]Tyler did not run..he did get pulled over by this cop and was let go...[/QUOTE]

man this shit keeps getting better and better :laughing

[QUOTE=ruthlessriding]the trooper eased off just so the kid, (clown as the trooper reffered to him) wouldn't kill himself. [/QUOTE][QUOTE=cbron1wheel]He got his ass smoked and cant do shit about it now.... :hello :fiddy [/QUOTE]

I'd imagine if he eased off you, it'd be easy to "smoke" him
:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

motopsyko32 09-04-2005 08:50 AM

:lol at avatar with Mike Myers at a loss for words when dumb ass Kanye pulled the race card

motopsyko32 09-04-2005 10:14 AM

[QUOTE=cbron1wheel]First off if I was the GUY on the R6 I wouldnt give a shit if you told who I was or not..If the COP had the guys tag he WOULD have done something on his own..Trust me he wasnt being nice,,,He got his ass smoked and cant do shit about it now.... :hello :fiddy ..So you aint saving noones ass here..Your no hero so dont act like one...Now on the other hand thnx to u for sticking up for a fellow rider..Tell ur buddy in the Camaro he got SMOKED>>>>>lol :apimp Once the cops loose sight of u its a very hard case to pin on you..Trust me I went through it already...LOL....FTP they all SUCK :twofinger :twofinger :twofinger[/QUOTE]
apparently it wouldnt be a hard case to prove

[url]http://www.fhp.state.fl.us/misc/News/Related/FHPnews061505e.htm[/url]

GSE Mike 09-04-2005 11:49 AM

Your a fukin ***** if you want something for NOT being a snitch...go f urself

cbron1wheel 09-04-2005 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=motopsyko32]apparently it wouldnt be a hard case to prove

[url]http://www.fhp.state.fl.us/misc/News/Related/FHPnews061505e.htm[/url][/QUOTE]
He was followed by plane to his house...I said if they loose sight of you..Trust me I been through all that before...Fleeing to Elude W/High speed (felony) FTP....This guy is no hero and noone needs to act like he is..That cop is the one trying to act like some hero too..!st he says he let the guy go then now the story is he let him go after he pulled him over....All COPS suck and the original poster on this thread suuuuuuuux too....

cbron1wheel 09-04-2005 03:11 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Mike]Your a fukin ***** if you want something for NOT being a snitch...go f urself[/QUOTE]
AMEN BROTHER.......... :cheers :cheers :cheers If he would have posted that crap about me I would go bi**h slap him for being such a pansy...I'm gonna tell my cop buddy blah blah blah...F ur cop buddy and u .. :twofinger :twofinger

cbron1wheel 09-04-2005 03:12 PM

[QUOTE=Erika]In my opinion this guy Ruthless is a pansy arse fu(k with no balls and even worse P.I. skills.......Tyler did not run..he did get pulled over by this cop and was let go...This guy wants to be recognized for his efforts in saving a fellow rider and when he didn't get di(k stroked he says he'll turn the guy over...come on ya f-in yeah who...he doesn't deserved to be thanked he deserves an a$$ beating for being such a prick!!! :rolleyes: FTP!!!!!!! :apimp[/QUOTE]
I tried calling you FRIDAY punk....NO ANSWER AGAIN....GRRR :shruggs :laughing

Erika 09-04-2005 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=cbron1wheel]I tried calling you FRIDAY punk....NO ANSWER AGAIN....GRRR :shruggs :laughing[/QUOTE]

Nextel can suck a di(k...it goes right to voice mail...I got the message but you didn't leave my your #

Erika 09-04-2005 08:42 PM

I don't know if you guys are aware what's been going on in the state of FL..But, here's the deal..

Apperantly the State Attorney went up in the getto bird all over FL watching people run..the amount of stolen bikes stunting etc etc...so here's the deal...0 tolerance...If you are on a bike you WILL be pulled over..(we got pulled over twice in 2 days just to check bikes no speeding nothing...

so here's what they're doing...before the cars lights even go on you have a bird right over your head sans lights...the car will chase exactly 5 miles after which time the bird will follow you to your stopping point..the cops will show up and you will be sighted for fleeing and eluding your bike will be impounded you'll go to jail and on top of all that you will be charged $10,000 per each 5mile distance the bird has to fly...Nice huh? FTP!!!

as for Ruthless who has dissapeared for the moment it seems..If he is seen or found he will prob get an A$$ beating by Tyler just for starting all this BS :badcop

Gixxer_R.i.F. 09-04-2005 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=Erika]I don't know if you guys are aware what's been going on in the state of FL..But, here's the deal..

Apperantly the State Attorney went up in the getto bird all over FL watching people run..the amount of stolen bikes stunting etc etc...so here's the deal...0 tolerance...If you are on a bike you WILL be pulled over..(we got pulled over twice in 2 days just to check bikes no speeding nothing...

so here's what they're doing...before the cars lights even go on you have a bird right over your head sans lights...the car will chase exactly 5 miles after which time the bird will follow you to your stopping point..the cops will show up and you will be sighted for fleeing and eluding your bike will be impounded you'll go to jail and on top of all that you will be charged $10,000 per each 5mile distance the bird has to fly...Nice huh? FTP!!!

as for Ruthless who has dissapeared for the moment it seems..If he is seen or found he will prob get an A$$ beating by Tyler just for starting all this BS :badcop[/QUOTE]

Dang they aint shittin around

ruthlessriding 09-05-2005 09:07 AM

he did not smoke him by any means, trust me i know this trooper and he would not get smoked, he broke persuit because he had another call, and he thought the guy was gonna kill himself. thats why he came to my house to rub it in my face. like told you i could catch you. because he though it was me, i **** with all of them regularly, cops are in my work constantly. plus he's a fellow rider.

he had every intention of nailing his ass hard as soon as he found out it wasn't me. but like i said i vouched no prob. the thing that pisses me off is todd disrespect.

btw, bro you come off as a real **** yourself- :apimp
that's good shit, being a **** is fine, it's just the disrespect that disappointing.

ruthlessriding 09-05-2005 02:08 PM

wow i toatlly missed all this other threads.

the main thing here is todd being a ****!

this shit got way off track.

ruthlessriding 09-05-2005 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=Erika]I don't know if you guys are aware what's been going on in the state of FL..But, here's the deal..

as for Ruthless who has dissapeared for the moment it seems..If he is seen or found he will prob get an A$$ beating by Tyler just for starting all this BS :badcop[/QUOTE]

Blah Blah Blah!!!!!

whatever the fuk you said. :twofinger

As for tyler who started this whole shit.

fu(k that garbage wheeling, ugly ass bike riding. Mr tough guy!
if that punk wants to do something he can bring it!!!!!!!

:LOL so bring it boy, we rode out today and tried to figure this out, apparently the cop fed him some of the same shit. either that or there's some mystery thrid streetfighter tearing up NPR. either way. it's all good.
once again my problem was with todd's attitude. i never had a problem with tyler. i had no reason to be beefing with him, he didn't do a damn thing to me.
:cheers :cheers
as for tyler soon as im back at it full time, i'll be glad to tear shit up with you anyday!

ruthlessriding 09-05-2005 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=GSE Mike]Your a fukin ***** if you want something for NOT being a snitch...go f urself[/QUOTE]

hey cowboy, your off the page.

not snitching is what your supposed to do. i'd never snitch never will.

like stated a few times.

it's todds attitude that pissed me off.

ruthlessriding 09-05-2005 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=cbron1wheel]AMEN BROTHER.......... :cheers :cheers :cheers If he would have posted that crap about me I would go bi**h slap him for being such a pansy...I'm gonna tell my cop buddy blah blah blah...F ur cop buddy and u .. :twofinger :twofinger[/QUOTE]

bring it.

i love internet tough guys.

i'm 30 mins north hop on your scooter and prance your ass up here. :twofinger

ok now on a serious note. read the post above.

GSE Mike 09-05-2005 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=ruthlessriding]hey cowboy, your off the page.

not snitching is what your supposed to do. i'd never snitch never will.

like stated a few times.

it's todds attitude that pissed me off.[/QUOTE]

Sorry kid.....ALL I SEE IS YOU CRYING ABOUT SOMEBODY HANGING UP ON YOU....NOBODY CARES THAT YOU DIDN'T TURN THE KID IN ...ITS EXPECTED.....
THANKS
MIKE