Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Events & Stunt Competitions (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions)
-   -   Superbike show (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions/164578-superbike-show.html)

SmurfKilla 07-25-2006 09:59 PM

Superbike show

Well I finally managed to watch a SuperBike episode tonight.
I thought it was pretty damn good ! Anything on tv
that shows some stunting in a positive way has to be a good thing.
Big props to JB for doing his thing !

One thing tho, I thought the camera work while you were rocking
that GSXR1000 was shite ! Camera guy seemed to be a step behind
on most of those shots..

But yeah, I'll be tuning in for the next one.

Cheers

SK

Shawn742 07-25-2006 10:05 PM

Re: Superbike show

The camera dudes are always off. Tonights show was more interesting than the last couple. It was funny how Britton was playing dumb when it came to stunting haha.

Oh yea anyone catch the dude dump the zx-14 (I think?) after doing the burnout warm-up at the track? They acted like it never even happened haha

JonnY X 07-25-2006 10:08 PM

I thought tonights was the worst one so far

nags 07-25-2006 10:27 PM

Missed it.. argh

motopsyko32 07-25-2006 10:40 PM

[QUOTE=Shawn742]The camera dudes are always off. Tonights show was more interesting than the last couple. It was funny how Britton was playing dumb when it came to stunting haha.

Oh yea anyone catch the dude dump the zx-14 (I think?) after doing the burnout warm-up at the track? They acted like it never even happened haha[/QUOTE]
he dumped the Busa and they were mentioning how the heat made the track slick when he fell. i think it was edited on purpose to show how slick it was

foxswank 07-25-2006 11:07 PM

I have seen them all. They seem to be getting more and more stunting every episode which is cool. That was comedy that guys dumping the busa. Can you say"dump,dump,dump,dump"!

:offtopic Funny thing I see though is in the X games tread how peeps don't want it there cause they want to keep it underground. From what I know about underground stuff if your on TV your selling out. But yet everybody loves to see stunters on TV.

$$$$DINO$$$$ 07-26-2006 02:20 AM

shit missed it 2 times:LOL am a dump ass
anyone gat it recorded?

Ryan S 07-26-2006 05:07 AM

so far i havent found a channel in china that covers it LOL---so that means i haven't seen a single episode :-(

keeth 07-27-2006 02:42 AM

The idea of the show is a great concept...

However the execution and lack of real information presented is pretty weak, based upon the episodes I have seen so far anyhow...

I saw what thier "crew" consisted of at Laguna Seca this weekend, obviously the lack of budget and thier experience with bikes is apparent. Unfortuantely in the end it only hurts the ratings and ultimately the show as well.....

GSWITCH33 07-27-2006 04:34 AM

[QUOTE=keeth]The idea of the show is a great concept...

However the execution and lack of real information presented is pretty weak, based upon the episodes I have seen so far anyhow...

I saw what thier "crew" consisted of at Laguna Seca this weekend, obviously the lack of budget and thier experience with bikes is apparent. Unfortuantely in the end it only hurts the ratings and ultimately the show as well.....[/QUOTE]
:offtopic That was a deep moment!:offtopic

Jason Britton 07-31-2006 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=keeth]The idea of the show is a great concept...

I saw what thier "crew" consisted of at Laguna Seca this weekend, obviously the lack of budget and thier experience with bikes is apparent. Unfortuantely in the end it only hurts the ratings and ultimately the show as well.....[/QUOTE]

Here we go know it all! first off speed channel doesnt have a budget if we want to shoot something they make it happen as for moto gp i didnt see too many camera crews that decided 3 days before the moto gp race that they were gonna go and shoot it and thats exactly what we did 3 days prior so try getting a legal permit to shoot there wont happen, as for crew size i think 4 camera operators 2 sound guys 2 producers and 2 pa's is plenty for cable television and as far as ratings well we tripled two wheel tuesdays best show and we are only five episodes in and for that they picked up 3 more episodes.
Stick to something you know well (nut swinging)

Jason Britton

motopsyko32 07-31-2006 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=Jason Britton]

Jason Britton[/QUOTE]
:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

weirdsteve 07-31-2006 12:51 PM

I love SL:LOL

LilJohn636 07-31-2006 05:59 PM

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

Jason Britton[/quote]

keeth 07-31-2006 06:42 PM

[QUOTE=Jason Britton]Here we go know it all! first off speed channel doesnt have a budget if we want to shoot something they make it happen as for moto gp i didnt see too many camera crews that decided 3 days before the moto gp race that they were gonna go and shoot it and thats exactly what we did 3 days prior so try getting a legal permit to shoot there wont happen, as for crew size i think 4 camera operators 2 sound guys 2 producers and 2 pa's is plenty for cable television and as far as ratings well we tripled two wheel tuesdays best show and we are only five episodes in and for that they picked up 3 more episodes.

Jason Britton[/QUOTE]

Never claimed to be a know it all...
But with all real seriousness that is a decision I would think both YOU and SPEED would have made a little further in advance than 3 days... I mean it is only the largest motorcyling event in N. America for the non-Harley types...

When I saw you guys all I saw was 2 camera people, 1 sound person, and 2 production people, so I based my statements on that...

And getting ratings is one thing...but keeping them is another...
Sorry I got sand in your vagina!:LOL

Honestly I wish the best for the show and Speed Channel's endevour in it!

Jason Britton 08-01-2006 03:02 AM

Keeth your reference to a vagina would be a direct reference to yourself because in essence that is what you are Pu$$y and we both know that the stuff you say on the keyboard you would never say to my face so until you grow a set dont let your mouth write checks that your ass cant cash. For moto gp even if it is the largest event other than harley events i wasnt sure that i wanted to cover a road race event for a show about everyday peeps and lifestyle cause in case you didnt get the bulletin not everyone that rides sportbikes enjoys moto gp, And for some reason i feel that the ratings we currently have will only get better as the show gets better so except for your 1 dismal mark on the rating scale and the other 500 purists that think wheelies are a sin the show will continue to go on without you.
See you at the next event, and hopefully you bring your nuts so i can shove them down your throat!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Britton

GSWITCH33 08-01-2006 06:08 AM

Arn't the first few shows usually trial and error to begin with, You learn from the first few episodes and make the next episodes stronger?:2cents

LilJohn636 08-01-2006 08:35 PM

Okok.......Jason Britton is now one of my fac\vorite people.....I promise I will be watching the show tonmight.......you are one cool mutha Jason...props on speaking your mind....
-Lil J

slammedV6 08-01-2006 09:16 PM

i think the show kicks ass dont know about anyone else. !!!!!

meatstick 08-01-2006 10:25 PM

Britton, you are the man! I saw you down at VIR last summer and damn you back it up with the way you ride. I think with every episode that has been shown so far, they keep getting better! I'm with you, racing is cool, but to most people it is not part of their everyday life. Superbikes gives us that perfect blend of stunting/normal street riding! Keep up the good work!