Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Minnesota (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/248-minnesota)
-   -   Ice Riding (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/248-minnesota/175239-ice-riding.html)

Splash4195 12-01-2006 10:51 AM

Ice Riding

Well the ice is starting on the lakes! It's time to start Ice RIDING in a month! Everybody start praying for some below zero weather!:YEAH

Kerns BBO 12-01-2006 12:19 PM

Re: Ice Riding

The lakes are all frozen over from Grand Rapids north. Even both the Red Lakes are frozen.

Splash4195 12-01-2006 04:12 PM

Time for you to put studs in your tires Kern?

mother_goose 12-01-2006 08:13 PM

Anyone in the twin cities area, or west towards Delano I know a really nice private lake that you can plow off whenever you want.......all you gotta do is let me know and I will get you access. We normally have a 50 oval track plowed off already......how much room you need for ice riding?

KROHNSTUNTS 12-02-2006 01:45 AM

Not much i think for at least the first week we wont be able to stop crashing

OneUpMoto 12-02-2006 08:55 AM

[QUOTE=KROHNSTUNTS]Not much i think for at least the first week we wont be able to stop crashing[/QUOTE]

Thats funny.:LOL

What is not funny is all this talk about below zero temps, ice, and cold weather. :shruggs

KROHNSTUNTS 12-02-2006 10:49 AM

hey but look at it this way sean, its december and i can still see the grass.. 4 months from now it will be riding on the lots again full time for this guy

Splash4195 12-02-2006 11:52 AM

Probably a least a Acre! I know some poeple that have one out in Carver that's a nice track.

neece303 12-04-2006 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=OneUpMoto]What is not funny is all this talk about below zero temps, ice, and cold weather. :shruggs[/QUOTE]
oh that is what I am saying...

I will probably get a set of tires studded out... maybe! not sure if I can handle the weather lol... we will see though

Smokey31 12-04-2006 07:36 PM

[quote=neece303]oh that is what I am saying...

I will probably get a set of tires studded out... maybe! not sure if I can handle the weather lol... we will see though[/quote]

ya how are you liking this nice minnesota weather fun isn't it

neece303 12-05-2006 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=Smokey31]ya how are you liking this nice minnesota weather fun isn't it[/QUOTE]

well so far I am making.... I need warmer clothes and GLOVES! I have never owned gloves in my life. Making a trip to St Cloud tomorrow night to do some shopping

T-Ice 12-05-2006 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=neece303]well so far I am making.... I need warmer clothes and GLOVES! I have never owned gloves in my life. Making a trip to St Cloud tomorrow night to do some shopping[/QUOTE]

gloves?? Shit's Weak!!!!!.........i had to wear a jacket while riding in O-town last night if that makes you feel any better????

neece303 12-05-2006 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=T-Ice]gloves?? Shit's Weak!!!!!.........i had to wear a jacket while riding in O-town last night if that makes you feel any better????[/QUOTE]

Weak?? thats mean :LOL

Hmmm you had to wear a jacket to go and ride... no that doesnt really make me feel any better. HAHA I wish all I had to do was put on a jacket to go and ride. Ive got to dress like an eskimo if I want to ride and enjoy it

Smokey31 12-05-2006 02:42 PM

[quote=neece303]Weak?? thats mean :LOL

Hmmm you had to wear a jacket to go and ride... no that doesnt really make me feel any better. HAHA I wish all I had to do was put on a jacket to go and ride. Ive got to dress like an eskimo if I want to ride and enjoy it[/quote]

the riding season is over booooooooo minnesota booooooo!!!!! time to drink and ice fish!!!!!!

neece303 12-05-2006 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=Smokey31]the riding season is over booooooooo minnesota booooooo!!!!! time to drink and ice fish!!!!!![/QUOTE]
see ice fishing is something we DEFINATELY dont have... I heard all you do is sit around a hole in the ground and get shitty :LOL

mother_goose 12-05-2006 04:06 PM

[quote=neece303]see ice fishing is something we DEFINATELY dont have... I heard all you do is sit around a hole in the ground and get shitty :LOL[/quote]

Thats about it, if oyu get set up right a lot of the new houses have bunks, stoves, fridges, TV, etc

T-Ice 12-05-2006 04:11 PM

oohhh i love ice fishing.........i might make a special trip just to ice fish.....ooohhh thats my favorite sport ever.......

Smokey31 12-06-2006 04:47 AM

[quote=T-Ice]oohhh i love ice fishing.........i might make a special trip just to ice fish.....ooohhh thats my favorite sport ever.......[/quote]

If anyone wants to go let me know I'm always game!!!!!!!:cheers

neece303 12-06-2006 09:35 AM

[QUOTE=Smokey31]If anyone wants to go let me know I'm always game!!!!!!!:cheers[/QUOTE]

:LOL I wouldnt mind checking it out... it would definately be a first for me

verticaljay 12-06-2006 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=T-Ice]oohhh i love ice fishing.........i might make a special trip just to ice fish.....ooohhh thats my favorite sport ever.......[/QUOTE]

I don't ice fish, I ice drink! We have a nice set up over here where you sit on a river that feeds the atlantic, catch about 100-200 smelt per night and a damn good buzz:LOL