Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Team XMX (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/22-team-xmx)
-   -   2nd Annual "Circle the City" Ride/Bikini Bike Wash! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/22-team-xmx/80653-2nd-annual-circle-city.html)

CRAZY DAN 06-30-2004 11:13 PM

2nd Annual "Circle the City" Ride/Bikini Bike Wash!

Heres the Final Deal! Flyers are gettin printed up now! Mark your calanders!

Sunday August 29th at Noon! The ride will start at Dannys Bar & Grill (College Blvd & Pflumn) and Stop at Smithers Customs Bike Shop in Olathe. 513 Kansas City Road - Olathe. Dannys will be serving a breakfast during the registration from 10am tel Noon. There is NO FEE to Enter the ride, however donations accepted. This ride's main reason is for the Charity - Ronald McDonald House - location here in Kansas City. Donations of $10.00 or more will recieve a wrist band that will include a Bikewash, Free Food & Drinks, Live Entertainment by "Tantalus", and a coupon for a chance in winning free prizes dontated by all the sponsors and bike shops. (vendors etc: Tucker Rocky, Parts Unlimited) Red Bull will also be on site with energy drinks before and after the ride.

Sat. Night, the night before the ride, Dannys Bar & Grill is going to host a pre-ride party at the College & Pflumn location offering Drink Specials and Live entertainment for all riders! You wont want to miss out on this either!!!

Heres the flyers, If you'd like to be a sponsor for this event, contact me at [email]mxracer302@yahoo.com[/email]

ps: hopefully my leg is healed up by then and I can ride, hahahahha

thanks,

dan jackson

[IMG]https://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/uploads/44/kansascityrideflyer_copy.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/uploads/44/kansascityrideflyerbackfinal_copy.jpg[/IMG]

KC Tony 07-01-2004 03:43 AM

Re: 2nd Annual "Circle the City" Ride/Bikini Bike Wash!

As long as nothin comes up last minute I will be there :cheers

OldSkool 07-01-2004 06:08 AM

Looks like it will be cool, gonna try to be there and tell some others about it too.

Chicw/speed 07-01-2004 12:17 PM

But of course you know I'll be there and like I told you I will help out with whatever but my ass ain't gettin in no bikini :badcop

AJSSTOPPIE69 07-01-2004 12:35 PM

:YEAH rain or shine i will be there

CRAZY DAN 07-03-2004 09:53 PM

....already getting lots of emails from riders all over the us about this. Printing Flyers this week, holla if you want any mailed to you!

:YEAH

KC Tony 07-04-2004 08:30 PM

Let me know when ya got them done and i will swing buy to get some to hand out to the guys i ride with up north :cheers

KC Tony 07-11-2004 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=CBO]is it gonna be street?
[/QUOTE]

You know it :YEAH :YEAH

XMXGURL 07-12-2004 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=KC Tony]You know it :YEAH :YEAH[/QUOTE]

I would hate to see 4-500 street bikes circle the city on DIRT or sidewalks!

:laughing

Chicw/speed 07-12-2004 06:12 PM

Thats what I was thinking :laughing We don't need to go ridin through grandmas rose bushes.... :nono

sclevela 07-12-2004 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=XMXGURL]I would hate to see 4-500 street bikes circle the city on DIRT or sidewalks!

:laughing[/QUOTE]

i would.....and i think dans inagural first ride off of crutches would be just the ride to do it on! :hello

CRAZY DAN 07-12-2004 06:50 PM

im prayin that my leg is stable by then.................its startin to piss me off! i got shafted with a shity doctor! the fawker needs to put me back under and bend my leg, so i can start rebuilding some muscle!

:shruggs

XMXGURL 07-12-2004 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN]im prayin that my leg is stable by then.................its startin to piss me off! i got shafted with a shity doctor! the fawker needs to put me back under and bend my leg, so i can start rebuilding some muscle!

:shruggs[/QUOTE]

danny boy, I think you need to remember that you are STILL HEALING! being pissed off at your doctor isn't gettin' ya anywhere baby

sclevela 07-12-2004 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN]im prayin that my leg is stable by then.................its startin to piss me off! i got shafted with a shity doctor! the fawker needs to put me back under and bend my leg, so i can start rebuilding some muscle!

:shruggs[/QUOTE]

mine still hurts.....im tellin yah i think its broke!

sclevela 07-12-2004 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=XMXGURL]danny boy, I think you need to remember that you are STILL HEALING! being pissed off at your doctor isn't gettin' ya anywhere baby[/QUOTE]

easy for u to say.....the stuff yer doc added is soft and squishy....not hard, sharp, and cold!

CRAZY DAN 07-12-2004 06:57 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]easy for u to say.....the stuff yer doc added is soft and squishy....not hard, sharp, and cold![/QUOTE]

hahahaha, no kidding!

its pretty f'd up though that im in PT with guy that broke his femur 1 month after i did and hes bending his leg fully and limping around the same that I am.

sclevela 07-12-2004 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN]hahahaha, no kidding!

its pretty f'd up though that im in PT with guy that broke his femur 1 month after i did and hes bending his leg fully and limping around the same that I am.[/QUOTE]

im walkin on my broken femur........u pussy! :hello

CRAZY DAN 07-12-2004 07:02 PM

[QUOTE=sclevela]im walkin on my broken femur........u pussy! :hello[/QUOTE]

my leg feels good, the problem is now my knee, it doesnt freakin move, the screws that hold my rod in are giving me problems. think he just screwed them in through the tendons and ligaments and now im having to tear that shit away!

.......i did get 91 degrees of bend out of it today in PT! yeahhhhhh

sclevela 07-12-2004 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN]my leg feels good, the problem is now my knee, it doesnt freakin move, the screws that hold my rod in are giving me problems. think he just screwed them in through the tendons and ligaments and now im having to tear that shit away!

.......i did get 91 degrees of bend out of it today in PT! yeahhhhhh[/QUOTE]

i think u should sue him.......and buy new boobs for yerself with the money......then ull feel better

Chicw/speed 07-12-2004 07:18 PM

I take it you and the guy in PT with you have diffrent docs? Well I hope you have mentioned all this to him (your doc) thats what my moms always said, *in that nagging mom voice* "well did you tell the doctor it still hurts" it will get better dj just give it more time. :cheers

KC Tony 07-12-2004 08:41 PM

Dan next time you see your doc just adjust your crutch over his head :YEAH

KC Tony 07-12-2004 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=XMXGURL]I would hate to see 4-500 street bikes circle the city on DIRT or sidewalks!

:laughing[/QUOTE]

Street, dirt, sidewalks, train tracks, oncoming traffic nuthin will be safe :fiddy :YEAH

sclevela 07-12-2004 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=KC Tony]Street, dirt, sidewalks, train tracks, oncoming traffic nuthin will be safe :fiddy :YEAH[/QUOTE]

ssseeeeeee we think alike!

skurrid yet?

Chicw/speed 07-23-2004 04:55 PM

Hey Dan someone read in a mag that there was a stunt show the night of the Aug. 29th. Is this true or do you know anything about it? Oh here in KC i guess i should have said that.

CRAZY DAN 07-23-2004 05:54 PM

hmmmmm.......dont know

unless they are talking about the ride!

CHIMNEY 07-23-2004 10:10 PM

we got a show at the drag strip that weekend but i'll call mike when it gets time to go to st. louis for that ride :cheers

Chicw/speed 07-24-2004 12:16 AM

I'll go back to where i found out this info and see what more I can dig up :apimp

CRAZY DAN 07-27-2004 06:59 PM

[QUOTE=CBO]you know I can bring alot of people down frome the DMI to help support, hopefully I can ride by then

is it gonna be street?

i go to the doctor in 2 more weeks to see how things are healing.

I hope I can make it sounds like fun[/QUOTE]

hell yeah its going to be on the streets, dont you remember a few years back? when we came to dsm and showed you how to rock the streets! :twofinger

CRAZY DAN 07-28-2004 07:15 PM

updated flyers and info on main page!
:YEAH

Ryan Cramer 08-02-2004 02:51 AM

if we come , i wont be able to leave until saturday at 2 pm, and it takes 12 hours to get there?, what should i do, id miss the saturday nite party, new attendance policy at work SUX

CRAZY DAN 08-02-2004 01:13 PM

your grounded anyways..........no partying for you! :laughing

the doors will be open all night long!

Chicw/speed 08-03-2004 03:11 PM

Crashed my bike at the track Sunday hopefully I can find some parts to get her back on the street before then. Fred crashed too.

I need a gauge and mirror bracket and upper for an 02 f4i if anyone knows of anything let me know.

Crazy B 08-03-2004 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=Chicw/speed]Crashed my bike at the track Sunday hopefully I can find some parts to get her back on the street before then. Fred crashed too.

I need a gauge and mirror bracket and upper for an 02 f4i if anyone knows of anything let me know.[/QUOTE]

yea there a place in the town i live in that sells parts ....might be a little scared up but other than that should be good....its called cycle salvage...in delaware ohio...
hope that helps you they might have tha parts for your guys there....holla if you need anything else.. :YEAH

oh yea tha number is 740-362-5595
and tha site is [url]www.390bike.com[/url]

CRAZY DAN 08-03-2004 09:16 PM

Hotel Info for Sat. Night Aug. 28th!

Fairfield Inn
12245 South Strang Line Road
Olathe, KS 66062 USA
Phone: 1 913-768-7000
Fax: 1 913-768-1610

Munke 08-04-2004 03:35 AM

hows the leg doing havent seen or heard from you in a while. grant is working on my motor and says hell have it running in time. :shruggs. hope your doing better
Rose

CRAZY DAN 08-04-2004 11:48 PM

what up? not much here, been hittin up the gym everyday. got lots of working out to do on my leg ..........and the rest of my body. sitting around for 3 months has me in the worst shape ever. pm me your cell, i want to call joel about PJ's sponsoring the circle the city ride.

later,

dan

sclevela 08-05-2004 05:52 AM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN]what up? not much here, been hittin up the gym everyday. got lots of working out to do on my leg ..........and the rest of my body. sitting around for 3 months has me in the worst shape ever. pm me your cell, i want to call joel about PJ's sponsoring the circle the city ride.

later,

dan[/QUOTE]

uhoh im tellin kort.........tryin to get cell numbers from chicks off the internet! :nono

binder929rr 08-07-2004 05:58 PM

i definately want to go, but one of my close friends is getting married on the 28th so i'll probably be getting drunk all night here. sorry man.

CRAZY DAN 08-07-2004 07:53 PM

right on.......prob see ya at the streetfighterz ride in sept then!

binder929rr 08-08-2004 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=CRAZY DAN]right on.......prob see ya at the streetfighterz ride in sept then![/QUOTE]

fo sho....i'll definately be tearing that up. i've been working on my spreaders, first gear, i got them for a mile and a half so far with no handbrake. so sweet when you get a spreader balanced at 30mph. i have a handbrake, but i can't reach it when i'm highchair or spreading cause my fingers are stubby, i can only get it when i'm doing seat standers. :laughing