Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Comedy Central (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/217-comedy-central)
-   -   Official Text Message Thread (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/217-comedy-central/238497-official-text-message-thread.html)

classic customs 01-16-2009 05:08 PM

Re: Official Text Message Thread

it ant looking to good, they just replaced the rose garden at the white house with a watermelon patch

a wife says 2 her husband ur boss called and said you got fired, the husband says fuck him! she says i did and you go back to work monday

sex professor ask. do you know what your asshole is doing while your having a orgasm? women replies probably out riding bikes with his buddies

hey dont worry about the election. 4 years is entirely to long for any black guy to hold a job

a wife says to her husband a bull can fuck 3000 times a year. why cant you? husband replys. ask the bull if he is fucking the same cow

what do fat chicks and a pallet of shingles have in common................. a 99% chance of being nailed by a mexican

a wife is naked in front of the mirror and says to her husband... i feel fat and ugly please give me a compliment... he says well, bitchu got perfect vision

IV 01-16-2009 05:19 PM

just got this one from two diff chicks a min ago

[COLOR=lime]"what sex position makes the sexiest child?if you dont know ask my parents. hahaha keep this going if you know u look GOOD!"[/COLOR]

K5 01-16-2009 05:22 PM

three life truths:
1. you cant lick all your teeth with your tounge
2. your a retard for trying
3.your laughing right now cause you just tried(your u fuggin retard)

JD 01-18-2009 01:25 AM

[QUOTE=K5;3734877]three life truths:
3.your laughing right now cause you just tried(your u fuggin retard)[/QUOTE]

Got dammit...:banghead :LOL

I had a handful but i deleted them all a few hours ago, i will check in when i get some more...

sQuiD FigHTer 01-18-2009 01:38 AM

[quote=classic customs;3734827]it ant looking to good, they just replaced the rose garden at the white house with a watermelon patch

[COLOR=red]a wife says 2 her husband ur boss called and said you got fired, the husband says fuck him! she says i did and you go back to work monday[/COLOR]

sex professor ask. do you know what your asshole is doing while your having a orgasm? women replies probably out riding bikes with his buddies

hey dont worry about the election. 4 years is entirely to long for any black guy to hold a job

a wife says to her husband a bull can fuck 3000 times a year. why cant you? husband replys. ask the bull if he is fucking the same cow

[COLOR=red]what do fat chicks and a pallet of shingles have in common................. a 99% chance of being nailed by a mexican[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]a wife is naked in front of the mirror and says to her husband... i feel fat and ugly please give me a compliment... he says well, bitchu got perfect vision[/COLOR][/quote]

:LOL good shit

sQuiD FigHTer 01-29-2009 04:29 PM

[SIZE=3][COLOR=black]obama told Fox news that there are not enough black americans on tv, so Fox has agreed to run Americas Most Wanted 5 nights a week[/COLOR][/SIZE]

sQuiD FigHTer 01-29-2009 04:31 PM

[B]Cinderella was fired from Disney today.... she was caught bouncin up and down on pinnochios face screaming, LIE MOTHER FUCKER LIE!!!![/B]

MikeM 01-29-2009 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=K5;3734877]three life truths:
3.your laughing right now cause you just tried(your u fuggin retard)[/QUOTE]

I just tried, and I can easily do it. Im a double retard

bulgarianMike 01-29-2009 08:37 PM

[quote=sQuiD FigHTer;3757894][SIZE=3][COLOR=black]obama told Fox news that there are not enough black americans on tv, so Fox has agreed to run Americas Most Wanted 5 nights a week[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhah that shyts funny

Theros 01-31-2009 06:14 PM

Sent right after the election:

"Did you hear? They're replacing the Statue of Liberty with Aunt Jemima holding a chicken wing."

SONIC589 02-02-2009 03:36 AM

dude asks a chick at the bar if he can buy her a drink. She says no alcohol is bad for my legs, why? do they swell? she says no they spread.

Sick Dave 02-16-2009 01:57 AM

Say ADDICTED after every question u read:
Drugs?
Alcohol?
Sex?
What hit u in the face last night?

cadillacjfox 02-16-2009 02:21 AM

got this one from some boys in san diego

how do you keep a raider fan from masturbating?

paint his dick blue and gold and he wont beat it for 5 years

sQuiD FigHTer 02-16-2009 09:30 PM

the irony of a blowjob is that even though you've got yout girl kneeling at your feet, she still has you by the balls

sQuiD FigHTer 02-16-2009 09:31 PM

playboy mag just offered sarah palin one million dollars to pose nude. michelle obama recived the same offer from national geographic

sQuiD FigHTer 02-16-2009 09:33 PM

a guy had a girlfriend that loved to stroke his balls after sex. one day he asked her why she did it. she said because i miss mine

sQuiD FigHTer 02-16-2009 09:35 PM

a man gets his dick sunburned. his buddy tells him to stick it a glass of milk. his blonde girlfriend walks in and says oh my god.... so thats how you reload it

Sick Dave 02-17-2009 02:02 AM

Dr. tells white guy ur wife had triplets, he says im not surprised, i got a Cock like a chimney. Dr. says u better clean it, your kids are black.

stick1300 02-17-2009 02:15 AM

[COLOR=black][B]I'm just letting all my friends know that I no longer want to recieve text messages containing racial jokes. Racism is a crime....and crime is for black people.[/B][/COLOR]

Racist as hell but it made me laugh. (And, despite being from Arkansas, this is NOT the way I think!!!)

bulgarianMike 02-17-2009 02:50 AM

[quote=stick1300;3790652][COLOR=black][B]I'm just letting all my friends know that I no longer want to recieve text messages containing racial jokes. Racism is a crime....and crime is for black people.[/B][/COLOR]

Racist as hell but it made me laugh. (And, despite being from Arkansas, this is NOT the way I think!!!)[/quote]

I hate Racism and N igger s