Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Do you pack or not when stuntin? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/67432-do-you-pack-not.html)

j.b. 04-03-2004 09:32 PM

Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

[QUOTE=binder929rr]

and canada, i don't remember your name but people that are licensed to carry hand guns aren't the stupid fools that go shoot up schools. criminals will have guns no matter what. i've never heard of a criminal that did the legal way of getting ahold of a firearm.[/QUOTE]

:cheers

DNFstar thats whats wrong with Canada, is your eastern Liberal bullshit attitude that We don't need guns,The cops will protect us crap.I Don't know how crime is over there but here It's getting crazy,And cops do nothing.Keep that 911 on speedial,Im sure they will be there to save you

JPratt 04-03-2004 09:53 PM

Best thing about this thread is the 3rd bass avator... :laughing

Guns, heh :rolleyes:

I dont, and dont think I ever will own a gun. Cause Im a laid back guy, but I know if pushed right I wouldnt be afraid to lick off a few shots...

I love not having to live behind bars, and I dont think my daughter would enjoy coming to talk to her pops behind a window on a phone... :bs
Ya'll act like we live in Iraq, if ya'll have to go in a area where you feel you need a gun, then dont go in that damn area....

ocat 04-03-2004 10:04 PM

i carry my rocket launcher wherever i go.

Beto 04-04-2004 12:38 AM

[QUOTE=ridemyf4i]i carry my rocket launcher wherever i go.[/QUOTE]
:laughing :laughing :laughing

bill parr 04-04-2004 01:03 AM

i have a 45 cal. smith &wesson semi auto, you know how much it hurts to fall on that ****ing thing???? shoulder holster only pads it soo much. besides, like binder said, what if that bitch goes off, ??? now you got road rash and a ****in head wound...lol.

DIGIDY PBR 04-04-2004 04:02 AM

i got lots of guns and i carry all the time ridin or not and jen elise 53 you can take apart my guns any time i carry a glock 23 40 cal. the only god nines are berettas and mac 10s tarus are to load lets the enemy find you easier

tflyboy77 04-04-2004 04:49 AM

I love these foreign countries where they arm the criminals and disarm the legal law abiding public. I dont cary mine all the time but like nowing that its close by. The first time someone breaks into your house youll find yourself thinking "I wish I had a gun"and "I sure hope they dont"
TAURUS MILLENIUM 40cal

stuntgod 04-04-2004 04:55 AM

I think guns are cool (we don't have em in Holland,we have weed :laughing )
but I think the whole meaning behind it is wrong.If you don't carry anything you can't kill anyone,right?

Angel Of Death 04-04-2004 05:23 AM

[QUOTE=brandolb]Look I know it's your right and mine to carry a weapon.
You said it's there just in case you need it....need it for what though.
If you pull your gun out it means that you're going to use it and possibly kill someone. I would rather see two guys with their faces bloodly than one dead. Just my :2cents, and if you pull your gun out to intimidate someone to back down from something, then thats a threat with a deadly weapon and is illegal in every state, even if you have a license for it.[/QUOTE]

"Need it for what though" Who knows who's around the next corner? Or if the guy infront of you in line at the 7-11 is gonna rob the place and kill everyone inside? Before I joined, I worked at my buddy's dealership in Brockton MA, the ghetto of ghettos, and I feared driving home at night. No one with any respect for a weapon or the 2nd ammendment is going to "pull your gun out to intimidate someone"! A handgun is a last resort, when there are no other options. Only those without the proper licencing are the ones brandishing thiers like its the old west, and they're the ones giving us law abiding gun carrying citizens a bad name

ps. you can drop a Glock out of a 6 story window onto pavement it and won't fire. Their designed [I]ONLY [/I] to fire a round when the trigger is pulled, that is one of the reasons why they are so damn safe!

Brian~11 04-04-2004 05:42 AM

[QUOTE=brandolb]Look I know it's your right and mine to carry a weapon.
You said it's there just in case you need it....need it for what though.
If you pull your gun out it means that you're going to use it and possibly kill someone. I would rather see two guys with their faces bloodly than one dead. Just my :2cents, and if you pull your gun out to intimidate someone to back down from something, then thats a threat with a deadly weapon and is illegal in every state, even if you have a license for it.[/QUOTE]

Need it for what? What the hell do you think I would need it for. Got alot of wacked out people out there. Im not getting into it but I will tell you this, I am one of the unlucky few that have had a firearm pulled on them. Thats when I bought my Glock and had an Off duty Officer train me at the local Gun range. I then got my paperwork from Austin and then took my class w/ a class 380. If I pull it, I will use it. I know when to pull it and whats legal and you dont use to intimidate although when someone sees it 9/outta 10 they dont want to be aggressive w/you. See, I did it the right way and went through more steps than I had to. I 'm a mature person and I'm not out to be a badass but if someone is threating my life or someone w/ me I'll will be ready and properly trained per TX requirements.

Someone said dont go to places you think you may need protection. Alot of times it comes to you. There is an area in Dallas that is nice to go to got some clubs and a bunch of restraunts,people have been getting robbed by handgun left and right out there. In public w/other people around. They have recently caught one of them. I bet those people out to have a good time didnt think they made need protection that night.

I wouldnt pull my pistol for a fist fight either.

Angel Of Death 04-04-2004 05:51 AM

[QUOTE=ROCK~N~929]Need it for what? What the hell do you think I would need it for. Got alot of wacked out people out there. Im not getting into it but I will tell you this, I am one of the unlucky few that have had a firearm pulled on them. Thats when I bought my Glock and had an Off duty Officer train me at the local Gun range. I then got my paperwork from Austin and then took my class w/ a class 380. If I pull it, I will use it. I know when to pull it and whats legal and you dont use to intimidate although when someone sees it 9/outta 10 they dont want to be aggressive w/you. See, I did it the right way and went through more steps than I had to. I 'm a mature person and I'm not out to be a badass but if someone is threating my life or someone w/ me I'll will be ready and properly trained per TX requirements.

Someone said dont go to places you think you may need protection. Alot of times it comes to you. There is an area in Dallas that is nice to go to got some clubs and a bunch of restraunts,people have been getting robbed by handgun left and right out there. In public w/other people around. They have recently caught one of them. I bet those people out to have a good time didnt think they made need protection that night.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU. this is kind of person who makes me feel better about our gun laws. I myself own a .40cal Glock23. It's in my father's name locked away in his gun safe until I'm done with my contract wth the Marine Corps, but once I'm home, I'm gonna do the same thing, get my CCW, and carry to protect myself. You wouldnt even know I had it one me unless I told you and I wouldnt.

Brian~11 04-04-2004 05:56 AM

[QUOTE=hayez]shit i even pack when i ride my mountain bike...never know when somebody gonna jack ya....espacilly on a bike...everybody knows stunters are the thuggist gangstas around...my crack dealer wont even hang out with me when i ride[/QUOTE]

Yeah....not to mention the wild life. Got damn mountain lions draggin people down. Dont shoot a Bear just keep pedaling,cause its just gonna piss him off :laughing

Brian~11 04-04-2004 05:59 AM

[QUOTE=JenElise53]I know how to take another gun apart, I just forgot to ask what it was. :dsmile[/QUOTE]

Called a : Piss Pump 40cal.

Brian~11 04-04-2004 06:03 AM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death]THANK YOU. this is kind of person who makes me feel better about our gun laws. I myself own a .40cal Glock23. It's in my father's name locked away in his gun safe until I'm done with my contract wth the Marine Corps, but once I'm home, I'm gonna do the same thing, get my CCW, and carry to protect myself. You wouldnt even know I had it one me unless I told you and I wouldnt.[/QUOTE]

mine is the Glock 27. That what Im saying,you wouldnt know I had it unless I told you. Its the guys that carry w/o training or lisc. that you should be worried about. Believe me they just dont give you that damn lisc. You have to prove to them that you know what your doing.

secretsquirrel 04-04-2004 09:26 AM

[QUOTE=ROCK~N~929]mine is the Glock 27. That what Im saying,you wouldnt know I had it unless I told you. Its the guys that carry w/o training or lisc. that you should be worried about. Believe me they just dont give you that damn lisc. You have to prove to them that you know what your doing.[/QUOTE]

wow, got a lotta feedback from this thread, i didnt think there'd be so many clueless peops out there who think outta fear and know nothin & care to stay uniformed about the issue (i expected it from the Canadaland peops) but not the rest.

Thanks for the few who understand why we do what we do and actually offered some helpful advice. im legal ccw in 19 states but it's illegal for me to wheelie in 50 of them; funny how a bunch of outlaws here come down on me for the legal things i do.

whatever, thanks guys for ur support...gix1k, g36,pm40 smartcarry!

roadrash929 04-04-2004 09:42 AM

Man if you need a gun to ride or stunt.. I think its time to find another hobby. Unless your stunting in downtown Detroit. :twofinger

PS Dude your avatar is not right.. where is that dude going? Looks like for a trip on the meat lovers wagon.. :LOL

Angel Of Death 04-04-2004 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=ROCK~N~929]mine is the Glock 27. That what Im saying,you wouldnt know I had it unless I told you. Its the guys that carry w/o training or lisc. that you should be worried about. Believe me they just dont give you that damn lisc. You have to prove to them that you know what your doing.[/QUOTE]

It's tough in MA to get a ccw, its $100, you need a firearms saftey course certificate or hunting safety course certificate, they do a backgound invstgtn, and you have to write an essay about why you think you need to carry! Goddamnit, I roll through the ghettos of SE MA every day, of course I feel unsafe! I was gonna get mine in Dec when I was home on leave, but 4 weeks wasnt enough time, and before I knew it I was off to Virginia and now I"m in Armenia. Gotta get it when Im out of the Corps fo sho

sclevela 04-04-2004 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=DIGIDY PBR]i got lots of guns and i carry all the time ridin or not and jen elise 53 you can take apart my guns any time i carry a glock 23 40 cal. the only god nines are berettas and mac 10s tarus are to load lets the enemy find you easier[/QUOTE]

nigga dont front.,.............u know that shit is a pez dispenser!

cal 04-04-2004 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=bler]yah, good idea.. pack while your stunting, so when your ass crashed, you get a discharged firearm.. not only will you get roadrash, but you'll get SHOT too !!!

wow, good idea :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

if you're stupid enough to keep a chambered round. pshhh. Some guys are out for me so im packin now and i tell ya what...lol it feels good.

brandolb 04-04-2004 01:07 PM

Like i said, it is your right to carry.
I was just putting by opinion out there.
There is nothing wrong with using your rights, i guess we just live in different enviroments.