Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Do you pack or not when stuntin? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/67432-do-you-pack-not.html)

binder929rr 04-03-2004 01:17 AM

Re: Do you pack or not when stuntin?

[QUOTE=secretsquirrel]a bit of an irrational fear...but i digress. (ps they dont just "go off")[/QUOTE]

no they don't, but when they hit the ground at 60mph they tend to have problems.

i have a concealed license, i carry mine almost always on me, except when i'm going out to practice. i don't need the extra weight and problems of having it on my side. i wear a shoulder harness so that would really mess my rips up if i went down on it. also, it's pointless to keep it on you and not is loaded, so i keep it loaded and hot all the time...cause if i'm goign to need it i'm going to need it now, not the extra 1-3 seconds to remember if i have one in the chamber or not.

and, i carry mine because i'm an MP and it's just natural to have one on me, and cops shouldn't have a problem if you are properly licensed, not at all, just have your permit and let it be known you have one so they are aware. make them as comfortable as you can if you have one on you, no reason to get yourself shot by just pulling it out to show the cop or something stupid.

this question is kinda retarded, i guess darwinism will eventually take out the stupid people in this world.

btw, i have a taurus PT92 9mm that i carry. exact replica of my duty weapon.

secretsquirrel 04-03-2004 08:06 AM

[QUOTE=binder929rr]
this question is kinda retarded, i guess darwinism will eventually take out the stupid people in this world.
QUOTE]
yo b, i ain't askin a question to p/off anyone im askin a question cuz im curious. you think im stupid now, check yodelf. guns don't fall out off holsters (mine at least), glocks dont go off at a certain mph when u crash (why would motorcops wear'em!), and i ccw 24/7 for the same reason i rock an arai corsair and a vanson, wear a seatbelt in my car etc. insurance noone knows i have that i pray i don't have to use. you don't know my life i dont know yours.

no hatin here, just respect. if i don't understand someones reasons i aint gonna bash em.

whatever. a lotta cats here don't wanna understand.
this threads ended to me, i wanna ride.

covertwar 04-03-2004 08:15 AM

Nothing wrong with a strap, everybody has their reason why they need something.

binder929rr 04-03-2004 09:39 AM

[QUOTE=secretsquirrel]
yo b, i ain't askin a question to p/off anyone im askin a question cuz im curious. you think im stupid now, check yodelf. guns don't fall out off holsters (mine at least), glocks dont go off at a certain mph when u crash (why would motorcops wear'em!), and i ccw 24/7 for the same reason i rock an arai corsair and a vanson, wear a seatbelt in my car etc. insurance noone knows i have that i pray i don't have to use. you don't know my life i dont know yours.

no hatin here, just respect. if i don't understand someones reasons i aint gonna bash em.

whatever. a lotta cats here don't wanna understand.
this threads ended to me, i wanna ride.[/QUOTE]

misunderstanding there, i said this thread is stupid, and wearing a weapon while stunting is stupid.

you can say your weapon is as safe as can be, but as a cop i get the privelege in my training to watch all kinds of accident videos and read accident reports....we have to in order to keep current on what to do and what not to do in situations. well, just so happens that last summer a kid went down and his handgun went off and blew a hole into his lower back. just saying stuff happens and accidents happen. that's why it's an accident. just not cool to add possible injury to what would already happen if you go down.

mattf 04-03-2004 10:29 AM

Anybody carry a shotgun on their back while riding? If want to go, say, Turkey hunting and my truck's in the shop, I've got to get into the woods somehow, right? Would the cops hassle you with a Browning A-5 w/ scope strapped to your back, especially while clutching 2nd gear stand-ups?

Then again, how to get the turkey home....

Regstunts 04-03-2004 10:35 AM

[SIZE=4]YOU CRAZY AMERICANS!!!![/SIZE]

If someone is reported to have a gun on them here, the SWAT team shows up. LOL

I watched 'bowling for columbine' and all that shit is true, and thats why you muther fu(kers are all gettin' shot up. Beacuse 100 years ago someone wrote on a peice of paper that you can all carry a gun . . . . . good idea!!!

LMB 04-03-2004 11:58 AM

I dont understand what the hell all these people are getting bent out of shape for.If you have a legal CCW permit, it is YOUR right to carry(in my state it is way too difficult to get a permit)I say keep doing what you are doing and pray you never have to use it, but have the peace of mind that if you need it you have it.
And the comment about "our reputation " being ruined because a law abiding citizen is carrying a LEGAL concealed weapon.....is just stupid

JD 04-03-2004 12:22 PM

[QUOTE]
Beacuse 100 years ago someone wrote on a peice of paper that you can all carry a gun . . . . . good idea!!![/QUOTE]

You cant just get a CC license whenever you want, they run a background check and everything else, not saying that someone who shouldnt have a weapon will get the license but this is a stupid argument all together like LMB said, he isnt saying anything about just carrying guns with him while he stunts, he is LEGAL by his state to carry a concealed weapon at any time, now the chances of it going off if it fell is slim, but anything can happen, thats his own chance to take. He isnt doing anything illegal either way though

Merk 04-03-2004 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]I always need a gun when I'm stunting, never know when a angry fan might jump out of the crowd and talk shit.[/QUOTE]
you best watch yourself buddy cause ill tell you what......im sure as shit not a fan but im angry

Darius 04-03-2004 02:08 PM

Merk I will shave your head like your boy D-Lish

Kevin Emary 04-03-2004 02:20 PM

[QUOTE=binder929rr]
btw, i have a taurus PT92 9mm that i carry. exact replica of my duty weapon.[/QUOTE]

So you bought a cheap knock-off of a Berretta 92FS(which is probably your pistol if your in the army). A knock-off is not an exact replica. One is stamped and one is forged. Big difference. Put 2000 rounds through the taurus in a couple days and you'll see what a mean. Not hating just correcting.

bam 04-03-2004 03:22 PM

:LOL :LOL [QUOTE=bler]yah, good idea.. pack while your stunting, so when your ass crashed, you get a discharged firearm.. not only will you get roadrash, but you'll get SHOT too !!!

wow, good idea :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

brandolb 04-03-2004 04:42 PM

[QUOTE=ROCK~N~929]I carry mine when I go ride where ever that may be. Not just to go stunt. It doesnt hurt anything its just there if you need it. Its not like we have em pulled out polishing them and showing off like in URBAN STREET BIKE WARRIORS. You would never know I had it unless I told you.[/QUOTE]
Look I know it's your right and mine to carry a weapon.
You said it's there just in case you need it....need it for what though.
If you pull your gun out it means that you're going to use it and possibly kill someone. I would rather see two guys with their faces bloodly than one dead. Just my :2cents, and if you pull your gun out to intimidate someone to back down from something, then thats a threat with a deadly weapon and is illegal in every state, even if you have a license for it.

hayez 04-03-2004 04:49 PM

shit i even pack when i ride my mountain bike...never know when somebody gonna jack ya....espacilly on a bike...everybody knows stunters are the thuggist gangstas around...my crack dealer wont even hang out with me when i ride

mia wallace 04-03-2004 05:11 PM

well said. too bad no one absorbed it.

[QUOTE=DNFstar][SIZE=4]YOU CRAZY AMERICANS!!!![/SIZE]

If someone is reported to have a gun on them here, the SWAT team shows up. LOL

I watched 'bowling for columbine' and all that shit is true, and thats why you muther fu(kers are all gettin' shot up. Beacuse 100 years ago someone wrote on a peice of paper that you can all carry a gun . . . . . good idea!!![/QUOTE]

JenElise53 04-03-2004 05:36 PM

I know how to take a glock apart and put it back together :)

KENNETH929RR 04-03-2004 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=secretsquirrel]so i'm pretty much packin my Glock (legal CCW) 24/7, but since i been stuntin i know there's a betta chance of getting the mans attention than when im rollin in the family trucksta.
anyone here been pulled over for a wheelie or some such stuff and had xperiences with cops while u were carryin? were they especially unhappy w you or did it make no diference. sorta prepare for the worst hope for the best type[/QUOTE]

RATHER BE CAUGHT WITH ONE, THAN WITHOUT ONE....

H&K 40. CAL. MAN I LOVE THAT GUN!!!

MD600 04-03-2004 07:21 PM

i think id rather just stab someone :laughing more fun

JenElise53 04-03-2004 07:26 PM

I know how to take another gun apart, I just forgot to ask what it was. :dsmile

binder929rr 04-03-2004 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=Kevin Emary]So you bought a cheap knock-off of a Berretta 92FS(which is probably your pistol if your in the army). A knock-off is not an exact replica. One is stamped and one is forged. Big difference. Put 2000 rounds through the taurus in a couple days and you'll see what a mean. Not hating just correcting.[/QUOTE]

ya, it's a replica. if it was the exact weapon i would have said exact. 2 different companies. I shoot more rounds through my taurus than my beretta and i haven't had a problem with it yet. for being 300$ cheaper, it does the job for target practice and keeping up on my skills.\

and canada, i don't remember your name but people that are licensed to carry hand guns aren't the stupid fools that go shoot up schools. criminals will have guns no matter what. i've never heard of a criminal that did the legal way of getting ahold of a firearm.