Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/278781-hey-guys-im-not.html)

AJTelin 06-02-2010 12:13 PM

Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

[quote=NutHugger;4333552]i spend more time trying to figure out what your saying half the time that i forget why i'm here. AJ, have fun stuntin or whatever it is your trying to accomplish here. Your, by far, one of the dumbest people i've actually put time into on an online forum. With every word you say your dunce hat gets taller. You keep sayin were all idiots and your gonna go else where yet, like any dumb animal that that you beat, you keep coming back for more punishment.[/quote]

punishing? your said that I am pussy in your thread I am pussy thread ending! HAHA. you cannot speak dont speak or be spoken out. It is a obvious conjuction.

AJTelin 06-02-2010 12:16 PM

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]ATTENTION FOR ALL MODERATING STAFF![/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B]this internet has become a full of pictures, stupid garbage, and people not talking when talking to proper and help and stunt discussion was here. People have turned an conversation internet into a joke.[/B]

[B]please remove all pages on site here.[/B]

[B]---------------------------------------------------[/B]
[B]ps: There are 11.[/B]

[B]ps2: If not removed legal contribution will despise.[/B]

[B]ps3: Thank you for time.[/B]

~03~raven 06-02-2010 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4333698][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]ATTENTION FOR ALL MODERATING STAFF![/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[B][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/B]
[B]this internet has become here full pictures, stupid garbage, and people not talking when talking to proper and help and stunt discussion was here. People have turned an conversation internet into a joke.[/B]

[B]ps2: [B][COLOR="Red"]If not removed legal contribution will despise[/COLOR][/B].[/B]

[B]ps3: Thank you for time.[/B][/QUOTE]

I believe you meant something along the lines of;
If not removed........
legal action will be pursued,
or
legal ramifications will ensue.

First off a little english 101:
contribution-to aid, supply, help, assist

Better yet, here let webster tell you what it precisely means.
Main Entry: con·trib·ute
Pronunciation: \kən-ˈtri-byət, -(ˌ)byüt also & especially before -ed or -ing -ˈtri-bət; chiefly British also ˈkän-trə-ˌbyüt\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): con·trib·ut·ed; con·trib·ut·ing
Etymology: Latin contributus, past participle of contribuere, from com- + tribuere to grant — more at tribute
Date: 1530
transitive verb
1 : to give or supply in common with others <contribute money to a cause>
2 : to supply (as an article) for a publication
intransitive verb
1 a : to give a part to a common fund or store <contribute to a fund-raising campaign> b : to play a significant part in bringing about an end or result <many players have contributed to the team's success>
2 : to submit articles to a publication

Now despise...? Really? That is another way of saying you dislike, hate, or strongly disapprove of something.

Yet again websters to give you the true correct definition.
Main Entry: de·spise
Pronunciation: \di-ˈspīz\
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): de·spised; de·spis·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French despis-, stem of despire, from Latin despicere, from de- + specere to look — more at spy
Date: 14th century
1 : to look down on with contempt or aversion <despised the weak>
2 : to regard as negligible, worthless, or distasteful
— de·spise·ment \-ˈspīz-mənt\ noun
— de·spis·er \-ˈspī-zər\ noun
synonyms despise, contemn, scorn, disdain mean to regard as unworthy of one's notice or consideration. despise may suggest an emotional response ranging from strong dislike to loathing <despises cowards>. contemn implies a vehement condemnation of a person or thing as low, vile, feeble, or ignominious <contemns the image of women promoted by advertisers>. scorn implies a ready or indignant contempt <scorns the very thought of retirement>. disdain implies an arrogant or supercilious aversion to what is regarded as unworthy <disdained popular music>.

I'll just assume you meant demise instead of despise. So you're legal assitance will lead to the sites contempt/end...? Man you make a lot of sense. :LOL

topekoms 06-02-2010 12:40 PM

Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!
Btw Your legal threats are useless. The word "FAG" you so blatantly use. Now that will get you in some shit son.

beardo 06-02-2010 12:45 PM

^^^another ajtellin fan club member??

N2O 06-02-2010 01:02 PM

[quote=ajtelin;4333698][b][font=comic sans ms][size=6]attention for all moderating staff![/size][/font][/b]

[b]this internet has become a full of pictures, stupid garbage, and people not talking when talking to proper and help and stunt discussion was here. People have turned an conversation internet into a joke.[/b]

[b]please remove all pages on site here.[/b]

[b]---------------------------------------------------[/b]
[b]ps: There are 11.[/b]

[b]ps2: If not removed legal contribution will despise.[/b]

[b]ps3: Thank you for time.[/b][/quote]

lol!!!!!:lol

N2O 06-02-2010 01:03 PM

[quote=beardo;4333710]^^^another ajtellin fan club member??[/quote]
I am...I like to hang wit da PRO'S!!!!:LOL

maverickxp 06-02-2010 01:18 PM

i am at a loss for words with this guy. its eith someone fucking with us or some nigerian asshole who got tired of us telling him to fuck off for posting his stupid sales ads in here. if you have noticed there are no nike ads or air jordan ads in here. i think its that damn nigerian ****** (not to offend all black people, lets face it there is a difference)

beardo 06-02-2010 01:22 PM

now bang head to wall:banghead

swampy 06-02-2010 01:30 PM

[quote=AJTelin;4333516]Amazing about the amount of moronic idiots all over the webpage here. Stupid people. I was busy late couple days because of techniques but honesty to god your all FULL OF MORONIC FOOLS! :banghead

Number one ok listen I think I know from experience much of what I said. That is enough and i dont need to proof you. Yet again maybe you should learn the physics in motorcycling ALL PROS WOULD AGREE ANd do agree and know that BODY DOES A HUGE THING when you STUNT! Every possible trick muscle is a requirement in all directions. EXAMPLE STUNTING ON A WHEELIE, OBVIOSU YOU MUST SHIFT BODY WEIGHT during directions to get an EXACT PERFECT WHEELIE. You want to fall and die?
[U][COLOR=#800080][URL]http://www.letsonfamily.com/misc/motorcycle_crash.jpg[/URL][/COLOR][/U]
PEOPLE HAVEA FALLEN stupid newbie. SEE ALL ACCIDENTS see maybe now you understand the importing parts of body omvement left to right obviously IN ALL STUNTING
Stupid bang head to wall thinking you dont think right. :banghead
Your too stupid to reply to.
[/quote]

if i was to stupid to reply to then y reply :shruggs. plus most crashes happen because of other things and rarely body position. last that i remember ppl dont just randomly fall off there bikes cuz there body position was wrong, its normally because of them getting thrown off thier bikes. the only moron here is you and you have proven to everyone that you actually are moroff then on :LOL. plus where exacly can i go to enhance my trick muscles???? ppl who actually know how to wheelie knows its about break and throttle control, body position has little to do with it. Such as being able to do combos, hc's, spreaders, etc. The main time body position has anything to do with it is when you first bring the wheele off the ground. so until you actually know wat your talking about dont repost anything. even though we all know this wont happen so please as i had said before bang your head in to a wall till your skull splits open and the little pea brain of your rattles out so it can be finally useful and feed a hungry abandoned dog, or maybe a homeless person.

maverickxp 06-02-2010 01:50 PM

wow that was mean yet awesome at the same time lol ^^^^^^^^^

frayz 06-02-2010 01:58 PM

.fail

Damoan13 06-02-2010 02:12 PM

Soulja Boy Tell'em ft. AjTelin: CRANK DAT U SHAPED THINGY

this is the hottest new track dudes, dis dat shitttttttttttt!!!!!!

AJTelin 06-02-2010 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=swampy;4333742]if i was to stupid to reply to then y reply :shruggs. plus most crashes happen because of other things and rarely body position. last that i remember ppl dont just randomly fall off there bikes cuz there body position was wrong, its normally because of them getting thrown off thier bikes. the only moron here is you and you have proven to everyone that you actually are moroff then on :LOL. plus where exacly can i go to enhance my trick muscles???? ppl who actually know how to wheelie knows its about break and throttle control, body position has little to do with it. Such as being able to do combos, hc's, spreaders, etc. The main time body position has anything to do with it is when you first bring the wheele off the ground. so until you actually know wat your talking about dont repost anything. even though we all know this wont happen so please as i had said before bang your head in to a wall till your skull splits open and the little pea brain of your rattles out so it can be finally useful and feed a hungry abandoned dog, or maybe a homeless person.[/QUOTE]

ha is how I laugh for you! Body positioned maybe if you knew is one of the number one factors when doing a stunt on a motorcycle and maybe you have and maybe you don't have but you don't have in the opinions of true pros the truth of all stunting wheelies and as such maybe if you watch yourself on television in example true pros racing on NASCAR bikess on tv true racer you see when a turn is proceeded with the knee hits the ground it skims the paved arena because as to keep balance within bike you are so stupid it osna sad thing to speak honest godly marry serious you think that your capabilities are pro when all you have comunicated is stupid things on your behalf leukemia dumb ignoring compliments at the end of your posting please do gt yourself on a bike no positioning of feet and meter units and you will also be a presented to fall off your bike and you will determine your future body life in death please yea hit your gas hard and not at all even pay ettention to any body movement and you will distinguish fact and reality. I have no time for idiot bang head to wall please

all other I apologize for not having period wihin periods in my postig I am tryied to post on my itouch now it for you becomes with one please stunt on remember body control and gas response os number one

maverickxp 06-02-2010 02:44 PM

somone kill this guy please

skillz954 06-02-2010 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4333698][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]ATTENTION FOR ALL MODERATING STAFF![/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B]this internet has become a full of pictures, stupid garbage, and people not talking when talking to proper and help and stunt discussion was here. People have turned an conversation internet into a joke.[/B]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH what a faggot ass little bitchboy!! Douchebaggery at it's finest!! :LOL

~03~raven 06-02-2010 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4333778]ha is how I laugh for you! Body positioned maybe if you knew is one of the number one factors when doing a stunt on a motorcycle and maybe you have and maybe you don't have but you don't have in the opinions of true pros the truth of all stunting wheelies and as such maybe if you watch yourself on television in example true pros racing on NASCAR bikess on tv true racer you see when a turn is proceeded with the knee hits the ground it skims the paved arena because as to keep balance within bike you are so stupid it osna sad thing to speak honest godly marry serious you think that your capabilities are pro when all you have comunicated is stupid things on your behalf leukemia dumb ignoring compliments at the end of your posting please do gt yourself on a bike no positioning of feet and meter units and you will also be a presented to fall off your bike and you will determine your future body life in death please yea hit your gas hard and not at all even pay ettention to any body movement and you will distinguish fact and reality. I have no time for idiot bang head to wall please

all other I apologize for not having period wihin periods in my postig I am tryied to post on my itouch now it for you becomes with one please stunt on remember body control and gas response os number one[/QUOTE]
Nascar bikes....?:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL Screw that I'm all about them F1/champ bikes.

Body positioning at the track is a completely different thing. I thought we were talking about stunting oh great one?

Really the only reason I started typing this was because of your comment leukemia dumb. What the hell is that even supposed to mean? He's dumb like cancer affecting white blood cells? So I guess that makes you malignant glioma dumb?

NutHugger 06-02-2010 03:27 PM

Alright I'm back and laughin harder than ever.

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4333517]Specific output? Highest specific engine output (power/unit displacement). Everyone knows this. Maybe should not try and be smart here.
[COLOR="Red"][I]Alright alright. You might not be able to type in proper english but you know how to use google. Bravo.[/I][/COLOR]
HONDA + ACURA = HONDA, ACURA! IDIOT!
[COLOR="red"][I]WOW. Now that is simple math right here.[/I][/COLOR]
[URL]http://www.honda.com/[/URL]
WOW Simple research for your part and you dont think preperly. HONDA IS A PART WITH ACURA! DO SOME WORK.
[COLOR="red"][I]If there is anyone that knows this it is me. Acura and honda are 2 different car manufacturers that use the same platfrom. if the rsx was honda it would be the hondacura rsx or hondacura prelude. I know that they were made from the same people. look at it like this. honda and acura are like twins. They both grew up in the same uterus, popped out but are two different people. Make sense? I hope so.[/I][/COLOR]
Wow I think ia am feeling stupid [COLOR="red"][I](<you are)[/I][/COLOR]just speaking with people around the place.

BMX YOU think cannot be done with stunts MAYBE YOU SHOULD OBSERVE SOME VIDEO I have begun to post earliyer on the forum.
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o[/URL]

Dumb iidot bang head to wall think bmx is a non stunt. :banghead
[COLOR="red"][I]I didn't say that people don't use BMX bikes to do TRICKS. You can't relate doing tricks on a pedal bike and stunts on a motorcycle. Thats like comparing a Geo Metro to a R35 Skyline.[/I][/COLOR]

TO END reply you are pussy like define to yourself. CANT EVEN WHEELIE CANT WHEELIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANG HEAD TO WALL :banghead I CAN WHEELIE faggot you are pussy like you mention like schooler mention BANG your head :banghead
[COLOR="red"][I]At least I'm man enough to admit that I am not competent enough to start trying to do shit on a bike that I know I'm not ready for. You said you just got your license and your comparing BMX and snow drifting in a FWD ACURA PrElUdE (which doesn't exist BTW) to doing bike stunts.[/I][/COLOR]

Not even a stunter. I got a true pro. This is for pro stuff please leave.
[COLOR="red"][I]I think even a noob stunter has some idea of what is needed to get into stuntin before asking stoopid questions on the interwebs. Your parents, supposedly, are going to buy you a CBR1KRR and you have no idea the basic stuff needed to go in the right direction.[/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Damoan13;4333631]I am here for to making ultimate stunt, benefit glorious nation kazakstahn. I am knowing many knowledge and i ride gsxr1000/750/600. I also am to drifting in my pontiac prelude! I wheelie all car!!! Ftw[/QUOTE]

This shall go down in history.:cheers
[QUOTE=AJTelin;4333698][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6]ATTENTION FOR ALL MODERATING STAFF![COLOR="red"][I]He said "staff":LOL[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[B]this internet[COLOR="red"][I](Thread)[/I][/COLOR] has become a full of pictures, stupid garbage[COLOR="red"][I](questions)[/I][/COLOR], and people [COLOR="red"][I](def Nut Hugger)[/I][/COLOR] not talking when talking to proper and help and stunt discussion was here. People have turned an conversation internet into a joke.[/B]

[COLOR="red"][I]Make that 12 I'm a big guy[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"][I]OH NOOOSSSS[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR="red"][I]Thank you for giving me an enjoyable read[/I][/COLOR]

beardo 06-02-2010 03:47 PM

i cannot even understand what the H this guy is talking aboot!!!!
hahah i like nut hugger sig!

swampy 06-02-2010 03:53 PM

[quote=AJTelin;4333778]ha is how I laugh for you! Body positioned maybe if you knew is one of the number one factors when doing a stunt on a motorcycle and maybe you have and maybe you don't have but you don't have in the opinions of true pros the truth of all stunting wheelies and as such maybe if you watch yourself on television in example true pros racing on NASCAR bikess on tv true racer you see when a turn is proceeded with the knee hits the ground it skims the paved arena because as to keep balance within bike you are so stupid it osna sad thing to speak honest godly marry serious you think that your capabilities are pro when all you have comunicated is stupid things on your behalf leukemia dumb ignoring compliments at the end of your posting please [COLOR=yellow]do gt yourself on a bike no positioning of feet and meter units and you will also be a presented to fall off your bike and you will determine your future body life in death please yea hit your gas hard and not at all even pay ettention to any body movement and you will distinguish fact and reality.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red](wat the fuck are you trying to say here?????????)[/COLOR]I have no time for idiot bang head to wall please

all other I apologize for not having period wihin periods in my postig I am tryied to post on my itouch now it for you becomes with one please stunt on remember body control and gas response os number one[/quote]

dude wat kind of drugs are you on???????????? seriously nascar does bike races now :whoopass: u truely are a dumb ass. plus wat the hell does meter units have to do with anything with foot position. have you even seen anyone stunt a motorcycle?? seriously were you home schooled??? because if you were your parents failed you horribly which would make sence on y they would buy you a 1k and y you cant spell for shit and cant put sentences together at all. on top of that we are talking about stunt riding not racing what in the hell goes through you head if anything when you post shit. i say shit because thats all you post are is nothing but shit. for most of this the posts you put on here make no sence and it looks like you started to make up words. you seriously need to stop breathing because your wasting air that could be used by us and others that actually have a thought process. i never said i was pro but dude you make my 2 year old look like she's pro. plus when she talks i can understand her 3 times better then i can understand what your trying to say. now i truely know why they say that inbreeding (not sure if spelled right) is very bad, cuz buddy your proof of it and it must have been goin on for years. you must be one of those kids who has an uncle-daddy.