Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/278781-hey-guys-im-not.html)

NutHugger 06-02-2010 02:30 AM

Re: Hey guys im not new to stunting i just need information about peices

1 Attachment(s)
uh oh watch out for the [ATTACH]253879[/ATTACH]

I can pick apart every post you make and find errors so don't even open up another door for people to f*ck your shit up. Stop being a:banghead nut swinger. If this is frustrating you to the point of bangin your head then roll out. You've been called on this and you only dig your hole deeper. For my personal entertainment please continue.

Lub ya xoxo

AJTelin 06-02-2010 02:35 AM

[quote=NutHugger;4333520]uh oh watch out for the [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/MarsNova/GrammarNazi.jpg[/IMG]

I can pick apart every post you make and find errors so don't even open up another door for people to f*ck your shit up. Stop being a:banghead nut swinger. If this is frustrating you to the point of bangin your head then roll out. You've been called on this and you only dig your hole deeper. For my personal entertainment please continue.

Lub ya xoxo[/quote]

It becomes sad that someone make your previous mistakes DISPLAYED EVERYONE! :) IDIOT :LOL HONDA ACURA both together and BMX haha watch the video :LOL:LOL YOU cannot even wheelie I dont talk non pros. Bye. Enjoyu making picture posting .

Jbroski33 06-02-2010 02:35 AM

Your broken English reminds me of Borat

[IMG]http://memegenerator.net/Borat/ImageMacro/1248705/Borat-DO-YOU-KNOW-KNOWDLGEDGE-WOW-you-all-are-so-uneducationed.jpg[/IMG]

AJTelin 06-02-2010 02:41 AM

It honest to jesus does sad on my part that this webpage filled with this many idiots. If anyone truly truly truly want to speak on a level pleaes you can reply a personal to me. This stupid picture thing from people obvious cannot even stunt and are here on the fun of just to make fun Of stuntersl. Thank you but not thank you. OKAY. Serious I cannot evne and will not even and will NOT EVEN.

Happy honest stunting to true pros.:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

I AM FINISHED asking for parts peices. I will do all search myself on peices in the internet and well as stores for stunts.

psychoJIMstunts 06-02-2010 03:02 AM

[quote=AJTelin;4333524]It honest to jesus does sad on my part that this webpage filled with this many idiots. If anyone truly truly truly want to speak on a level pleaes you can reply a personal to me. This stupid picture thing from people obvious cannot even stunt and are here on the fun of just to make fun Of stuntersl. Thank you but not thank you. OKAY. Serious I cannot evne and will not even and will NOT EVEN.

I AM FINISHED asking for parts peices. I will do all search myself on peices in the internet and well as stores for stunts.[/quote]

wow, I have not laughed that hard in a long time, it may have taken me an hour to read all of this, but it was worth it. Years ago, I did volunteer work for the Texas Education Center, which is a day-school for children born with autism, and crippling birth defects such as Down's Syndrome and Spina Bifida... In all my time working with the handicapped and disabled children, I have never seen someone as clearly retarded as your fictitious character and answers to seemingly comical questions.

I applaud your effort. I am very amused, and your sense of humor goes without being noticed and understood. You are truly the Andy Kaufman of Stuntlife. :bowdown:

That or you are seriously suffering from a newly discovered genetic spawn of autism, and you need to turn the computer off, and go let your counselor know you have gotten out of your cage..... I mean safe-place...nice and safe place.

L3FTY 06-02-2010 03:57 AM

Yo AJ, i need some help on my circles. got any pro tips? (besides the head to wall combo)

NutHugger 06-02-2010 06:15 AM

i spend more time trying to figure out what your saying half the time that i forget why i'm here. AJ, have fun stuntin or whatever it is your trying to accomplish here. Your, by far, one of the dumbest people i've actually put time into on an online forum. With every word you say your dunce hat gets taller. You keep sayin were all idiots and your gonna go else where yet, like any dumb animal that that you beat, you keep coming back for more punishment.

Slaw Skillz 06-02-2010 07:02 AM

[quote=L3FTY;4333537]Yo AJ, i need some help on my circles. got any pro tips? (besides the head to wall combo)[/quote]

yea and i need help on just startin my bike....what gear should i be in and does the kickstand need to be down or up!? Oh yea and how the hell do i get my front tire off the ground...do i have someone pick it up and then i jump on and try to ride it like that?? Man i gots lots of questions so i can be a pro like you!!!

~03~raven 06-02-2010 08:03 AM

Dude likes me soo much I don't even have to say anything and he sends me love letters via PM.:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL You too sweet cheeks!:aplaya :LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL
[quote=AJtelin]
FAGGOT RETARD ASS ****** JEW PENIS COCK FUCKER STUPID ASS LICK BITCH FUCK DONKEY BOUNCE ELECTRIC FUCK! Your stupid make stupid alll over. PLEAES KILL HEAD[/quote]

Damoan13 06-02-2010 08:06 AM

Why you AJTelin's gotta hate on the pro, hes just doin his thang, knowin knowledge and what not

maverickxp 06-02-2010 08:35 AM

[quote=AJTelin;4333516]Amazing about the amount of moronic idiots all over the webpage here. Stupid people. I was busy late couple days because of techniques but honesty to god your all FULL OF MORONIC FOOLS! :banghead

you even kno how to make a drift? Its not JUST ABOUT BRAKING like you like and all about KNOWINg power distribution through all obsticles. Its not a bike on one wheel, yet a bike on a back wheel CAN DRIFT. Unlike a vehicle maybe if you dont think you can hold the front break pedal along the steering and slam the GAS DOWN and you will drift in one movement not moving the bike. It can also be called a one-wheeled burnout.

[COLOR=red]wtf is he trying to say???????[/COLOR]

DO YOU KNOW KNOWDLGEDGE! WOW you all are so uneducationed! ABBREVIATION? MAYBE look into english. ABBREVIATION: a smaller part of a large word. HE WILL (He'll) I WILL (I'll) YOU ARE (you'r) he is (HE'S) Maybe learn yourself before you try to make a pro comment. HOW can you abbreviate some word number. IDIOT:
[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CBR1000RR[/URL]
^ CBR1000RR

Everything you have put is mainly wrong so you are to stupid for a repply :banghead[/quote]

yeah so the whole world was wrong when the whole [COLOR=red]Y2K[/COLOR] incident was happening right? cause theres no way to abreviate thousand. oh you prob weren't even born yet or still sucking on your mommas tits

your fucking stupid. shut up and die

maverickxp 06-02-2010 08:43 AM

K
an informal abbreviation for one thousand used in
expressions where the unit is understood, such as "10K
run" (10 kilometers) or "700K disk" (700 kilobytes or
kibibytes). Note that "K" is also the symbol for the
kelvin (see below). Also note that the symbol for the
metric prefix kilo- (1000) is actually k-, not K-.

again shut up and die

Damoan13 06-02-2010 09:53 AM

I am here for to making ultimate stunt, benefit glorious nation kazakstahn. I am knowing many knowledge and i ride gsxr1000/750/600. I also am to drifting in my pontiac prelude! I wheelie all car!!! Ftw

maverickxp 06-02-2010 11:00 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^:LOL:lol:lol:lol

beardo 06-02-2010 11:15 AM

[quote=Damoan13;4333631]I am here for to making ultimate stunt, benefit glorious nation kazakstahn. I am knowing many knowledge and i ride gsxr1000/750/600. I also am to drifting in my pontiac prelude! I wheelie all car!!! Ftw[/quote]
^^^bawahahahaha you make a new account aj??hahahahaha i cannot believe this madness is still going on.... i will bang head to wall:banghead

Damoan13 06-02-2010 11:26 AM

[quote=beardo;4333662]^^^bawahahahaha you make a new account aj??hahahahaha i cannot believe this madness is still going on.... i will bang head to wall:banghead[/quote]

haha it was the first thing i though of when i read this, "dude when did Borat get into stuntin"

skillz954 06-02-2010 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=AJTelin;4333524]It honest to jesus does sad on my part that this webpage filled with this many idiots. If anyone truly truly truly want to speak on a level pleaes you can reply a personal to me. This stupid picture thing from people obvious cannot even stunt and are here on the fun of just to make fun Of stuntersl. Thank you but not thank you. OKAY. Serious I cannot evne and will not even and will NOT EVEN.

I AM FINISHED asking for parts peices. I will do all search myself on peices in the internet and well as stores for stunts.[/QUOTE]

Dude seriously at some point you gotta ask yourself.....if everyone else is so retarded maybe you're actually the retard!! :2cents

beardo 06-02-2010 11:55 AM

[quote=skillz954;4333674]Dude seriously at some point you gotta ask yourself.....if everyone else is so retarded maybe you're actually the retard!! :2cents[/quote]
if you take the maybe out of that statement i will rep you....lol

beardo 06-02-2010 11:57 AM

[quote=AJTelin;4333516]Amazing about the amount of moronic idiots all over the webpage here. Stupid people. I was busy late couple days because of techniques but honesty to god your all FULL OF MORONIC FOOLS! :banghead

Number one ok listen I think I know from experience much of what I said. That is enough and i dont need to proof you. Yet again maybe you should learn the physics in motorcycling ALL PROS WOULD AGREE ANd do agree and know that BODY DOES A HUGE THING when you STUNT! Every possible trick muscle is a requirement in all directions. EXAMPLE STUNTING ON A WHEELIE, OBVIOSU YOU MUST SHIFT BODY WEIGHT during directions to get an EXACT PERFECT WHEELIE. You want to fall and die?
[U][COLOR=#800080][URL]http://www.letsonfamily.com/misc/motorcycle_crash.jpg[/URL][/COLOR][/U]
PEOPLE HAVEA FALLEN stupid newbie. SEE ALL ACCIDENTS see maybe now you understand the importing parts of body omvement left to right obviously IN ALL STUNTING
Stupid bang head to wall thinking you dont think right. :banghead
Your too stupid to reply to.

[COLOR=Red]Thank you. I will look into al that is necesary when my time comes around. [/COLOR]

STUPID IDIOT
you even kno how to make a drift? Its not JUST ABOUT BRAKING like you like and all about KNOWINg power distribution through all obsticles. Its not a bike on one wheel, yet a bike on a back wheel CAN DRIFT. Unlike a vehicle maybe if you dont think you can hold the front break pedal along the steering and slam the GAS DOWN and you will drift in one movement not moving the bike. It can also be called a one-wheeled burnout.

DO YOU KNOW KNOWDLGEDGE! WOW you all are so uneducationed! ABBREVIATION? MAYBE look into english. ABBREVIATION: a smaller part of a large word. HE WILL (He'll) I WILL (I'll) YOU ARE (you'r) he is (HE'S) Maybe learn yourself before you try to make a pro comment. HOW can you abbreviate some word number. IDIOT:
[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CBR1000RR[/URL]
^ CBR1000RR

Everything you have put is mainly wrong so you are to stupid for a repply :banghead[/quote]
this will be the first and only dude you every see to rock nerf bars on a cbr 1000...hahaha but ppl do it all the time on those cbr1k's.... :banghead

AJTelin 06-02-2010 12:11 PM

[quote=L3FTY;4333537]Yo AJ, i need some help on my circles. got any pro tips? (besides the head to wall combo)[/quote]

i already was told that everyone please send me a personal on help on stunting and pro. Just personal me and I will reply this page has become dumb.