Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   WTF is up with endlessmoto.com????? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/268498-wtf-up-endlessmoto-com.html)

babyJOKER 11-19-2009 06:11 PM

Re: WTF is up with endlessmoto.com?????

[QUOTE=ATOWN1101;4198351]Milltown What up:yeahtell old boy to call me if you see him[/QUOTE]

i will, seems like everyone is looking for him

Dick Loogie Stunts 11-19-2009 06:24 PM

[quote=babyJOKER;4198349]ill slap him nextt ime i see which is prolly tonight[/quote]tell him to PM me back,return an email...something...burning another rider is NOT cool..:bs

OC DeBo 11-20-2009 02:10 PM

my PP dispute just got escalated to a full claim..... i got screwed out of 200 dollar ESD rearsets.....fuck them if they think they are gonna get my money...

!!A2K!! 11-20-2009 05:37 PM

starting to sound like warped toys

kylenv 11-20-2009 09:20 PM

string of badluck Loogie,,sorry to hear that. I deal with endless moto and have always had great service and saved alot of money...fucking sucks these companys pull shit like this. Man up and quit taking the money "karma kills" or sucks of whatever the saying is

Dick Loogie Stunts 11-20-2009 09:22 PM

[quote=kylenv;4199268]string of badluck Loogie,,sorry to hear that. I deal with endless moto and have always had great service and saved alot of money...fucking sucks these companys pull shit like this. Man up and quit taking the money "karma kills" or sucks of whatever the saying is[/quote]ya i ordered 3 times b4 and saved $$$ and got my shit in a week max so i had no reason to think twice about ordering again....:banghead

MikeOnTheBike 11-20-2009 09:30 PM

[quote=loogie;4198135]soooooooo,i ordered a HHD bracket/adapter thru endlessmoto about 3 weeks ago and havent recieved it yet so i called and talked to jamie at HOHEY after trying to call A.J. at endlessmoto and getting a out of service message and she tells me they havent recieved the order AT ALL...:shruggsWTF is up??did they go out of business??why would they accept my $$$ then never even send my order to HOHEY???WTF?? shoulda just ordered directly thru HOHEY in the first place:bangheadif anybody knows A.J. or is friends with him,tell him he just lost a loyal customer and imma spread the word NOT to order shit thru them:whoopass: I FUCKING HATE WAITING ON PARTS,AND HATE BEING FLAKED OFF EVEN MORE!!!!:nonoim waiting till the end of today and filing PP dispute....FUCK ENDLESSMOTO:bs[/quote]

not to talk shit but why wouldn't you have just ordered it from ho-hey themselves?? when I ordered the one I HAD from them it showed in a matter of 2 days. screw middlemen

Dick Loogie Stunts 11-20-2009 09:54 PM

[quote=MikeOnTheBike;4199274]not to talk shit but why wouldn't you have just ordered it from ho-hey themselves?? when I ordered the one I HAD from them it showed in a matter of 2 days. screw middlemen[/quote]trying to save $$$$:banghead

MikeOnTheBike 11-20-2009 10:50 PM

[quote=loogie;4199288]trying to save $$$$:banghead[/quote]

damn :banghead

slidewayz89 11-21-2009 02:48 AM

[u]fuck endless moto
[/u]

*Tanus* 11-21-2009 03:21 AM

I had a feeling that guy was shady, sucks you keep getting screwed man

burnoutnut 11-21-2009 04:33 AM

endlessmoto screwed me and seval other ppl

[U]do not deal with him[/U]

starkid22 11-21-2009 09:39 AM

Fuck endlessmoto :argue thats fucked up i would call my unc he works with the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i could find out where hes at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:FIGHT
i bet my unc gonna take some time to do it but it can get done ,because thats like credit card scam hes stealing , thief, roberry its all in the same bracket. :nutkick:
AS LONG AS U GET CASH BACK :AWWWW

:yeahWhos real whos fake:yeah
if u real and u know it clap ya hands

austinz400 11-21-2009 10:30 AM

thanks was just going to put an order in with them.

IMR-Merlin 11-21-2009 10:55 AM

Isn't this the 3rd post about these guys in a month?

Dick Loogie Stunts 11-21-2009 11:46 AM

ya 3rd post....i think its safe to say.......FUCK ENDLESS MOTO AND A.J. THE OWNER:whoopass:

!!A2K!! 11-21-2009 11:57 AM

does he have a screen name on here?

Dick Loogie Stunts 11-21-2009 12:13 PM

[quote=!!A2K!!;4199613]does he have a screen name on here?[/quote]
ya its endlessmoto or endlessmoto.com....his last login was like 10-5 or something.......i know atown knows him and a couple other peeps are close to his area.....someone should go smash his face:2cents

Dick Loogie Stunts 11-24-2009 02:51 PM

so how many people has this guy burned so far?? i got $$$ for anybody that lives close enuf to pay him a special visit:whoopass:

MotoGiya 11-24-2009 05:14 PM

sad to hear there's alot of small online stores ripping people.. making a little harder for the honest guys (motogiya) to get some sales :)