WTF is up with endlessmoto.com?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 12:00 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
WTF is up with endlessmoto.com?????

soooooooo,i ordered a HHD bracket/adapter thru endlessmoto about 3 weeks ago and havent recieved it yet so i called and talked to jamie at HOHEY after trying to call A.J. at endlessmoto and getting a out of service message and she tells me they havent recieved the order AT ALL...WTF is up??did they go out of business??why would they accept my $$$ then never even send my order to HOHEY???WTF?? shoulda just ordered directly thru HOHEY in the first placeif anybody knows A.J. or is friends with him,tell him he just lost a loyal customer and imma spread the word NOT to order **** thru them I ******* HATE WAITING ON PARTS,AND HATE BEING FLAKED OFF EVEN MORE!!!!im waiting till the end of today and filing PP dispute....**** ENDLESSMOTO
Old 11-19-2009, 12:05 PM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WTF is up with endlessmoto.com?????

an end to endless moto!
Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 11-19-2009, 01:14 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

i got a used 05/06 hohey bracket and 4 pis adapter for $150 shipped if it helps.....
Old 11-19-2009, 01:19 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BOYD
i got a used 05/06 hohey bracket and 4 pis adapter for $150 shipped if it helps.....
im still running a 03-04 swingarm so that wont work 4 me but thanks for the help
Old 11-19-2009, 01:20 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

why wouldnt you order it thru hohey in the first place...used is one thing but if ur paying new prices just go to the source...common sense dude
Old 11-19-2009, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
why wouldnt you order it thru hohey in the first place...used is one thing but if ur paying new prices just go to the source...common sense dude
to save $$$ on free shippingbut in retrospect i would have payed more just to get my **** in a timely fashioni trusted them cuz i ordered HHD rearsets thru them and they came in 5 days,saving me $$$ as well so i had no reason to not to think twice about it and dammnit...this is a HATE thread not a "common sense" thread...LOL
Old 11-19-2009, 01:47 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

LOL....oh yeah...endlessmoto sucks!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by punishmentcycle
LOL....oh yeah...endlessmoto sucks!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:14 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

My boy ordered the FTI dual quad set-up over a month ago.....I called bill to ask if he got the order said he aint got **** in like 3 months from AJ so my boy filed a PP dispute and they said he is **** outta luck cause it wasnt egay....

**** ENDLESS MOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
My boy ordered the FTI dual quad set-up over a month ago.....I called bill to ask if he got the order said he aint got **** in like 3 months from AJ so my boy filed a PP dispute and they said he is **** outta luck cause it wasnt egay....

**** ENDLESS MOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will ******* GO OFF if i dont get a refund from PPand if need be i will handle it PERSONALLY with the owner if you know what i mean....
Old 11-19-2009, 02:25 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BOYD
now you say something..lol I just got a FTI one which I wouldn't have picked your's up insted if I would have known about it. As for the paypal thing I never had a prob reporting stuff and getting my money back ebay or not. Isn't that why they are there because of shady **** like this? I would call who evers CC it is and tell them whats up they can pull the money back as well
Old 11-19-2009, 02:44 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Endless took forever on my order too. Never again will i buy anything from there.

I ordered through Endless cuz Hai sucks, then when I finally got my stuff, it all shipped from Hai....so im not using endless for anything anymore
Old 11-19-2009, 02:47 PM

just talked to my CC company...they are going to reverse the charges but it may take up to 45 days.. sooooooo,once again....**** ENDLESSMOTO.COM
Old 11-19-2009, 02:56 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

this is why you cut out the middle man and go strait to the source
Old 11-19-2009, 03:00 PM

his last login was 10-6-09..and ya a2k,shoulda went strait to HHD
Old 11-19-2009, 05:34 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

AJ is MIA i have been trying to get ahold of him 4 a month now cause he has some money he Os me. Ever seance him and his old lady split and he moved out i can not reach him at all. That sucks to cause i used to rep him and he has always done great service with me and all the guys i ride with
Old 11-19-2009, 05:55 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

ill slap him nextt ime i see which is prolly tonight
Old 11-19-2009, 05:58 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by babyJOKER
Milltown What up
Old 11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

Originally Posted by babyJOKER
Milltown What uptell old boy to call me if you see him

Quick Reply: WTF is up with endlessmoto.com?????