Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/246823-xtreme-fury-stunt-show.html)

Lit 03-02-2009 05:26 PM

Re: Xtreme Fury Stunt Show.....hmmmm LAME

Man this tread was interesting till we all got :offtopic

Realtalk 03-02-2009 05:29 PM

[quote=Lit;3816389]Man this tread was interesting till we all got :offtopic[/quote]

indeed. get back on topic! :banghead

faceless 03-02-2009 05:37 PM

[quote=Lit;3816389]Man this tread was interesting till we all got :offtopic[/quote]

hey MICHAELANGALO have a :BEER :LOL

prodigy714 03-02-2009 05:46 PM

this thread has it all. . .broke ass jews. . .groupies. . .guys trying to defend the groupies. . .and a whole bunch of good ol hating HAHAHA. . .my new favorite thread

malott442 03-02-2009 05:53 PM

[IMG]http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/Terrell%20Owens%20Popcorn%20Dallas.jpg[/IMG]

Ethiopian 03-02-2009 05:54 PM

so where is cream cheese at, i know he saw this thread by now?:LOL

Realtalk 03-02-2009 05:55 PM

[quote=prodigy714;3816432]this thread has it all. . .broke ass jews. . .groupies. . .guys trying to defend the groupies. . .and a whole bunch of good ol hating HAHAHA. . .my new favorite thread[/quote]

your welcome :yeah

Realtalk 03-02-2009 05:59 PM

[quote=Ethiopian;3816453]so where is cream cheese at, i know he saw this thread by now?:LOL[/quote]

ive been waiting for him :nono :whoopass:

T-NECK 03-02-2009 06:00 PM

I'm baking some fresh ROTFL cakes right now!

Ethiopian 03-02-2009 06:03 PM

[quote=Realtalk;3816463]ive been waiting for him :nono :whoopass:[/quote]

pm him a link to this just incase he missed it.

hxcluckymike 03-02-2009 06:06 PM

wow this is too funny from when i saw this last.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

malott442 03-02-2009 06:08 PM

It isn't really going to go anywhere until Cream or a rider from the show chimes in.

Word on the street is what is read in here, that the winners of the show got their buy in back, that's it.

Ethiopian 03-02-2009 06:12 PM

anybody know who judged? just wondering.

alevelcs 03-02-2009 06:16 PM

[quote=Realtalk;3815169]I'd like to say that i respect all the riders that came out to the show today and did a awesome job. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew it would have been a awesome turn out. rumor has it he was bragging about making alot profits on the jacked up prices to get in and the small payouts to the riders that entered the contest. alot of people didnt wanna go out there for the fact the promoter that put it on has no respect. If it wasnt for the promoter being a jew he would have put more money towards the riders instead of his pocket.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol[/quote]

get him an easy bake........... then stfu and climb in it with the jew...... turn light bulb on high.... wait for jew jerky

[quote=apfire26;3816220]Jaco almost died.......it was fucikin crazy. He rode his 12 bar a couple yards with no rubber touching the ground at all. LOL!!![/quote]

thats soooooooo last year... scot98452928037508934275098345720 does that shit for fun

alevelcs 03-02-2009 06:18 PM

[quote=T-NECK;3816465]I'm baking some fresh ROTFL cakes right now![/quote]

stop usin the oven for nonjewbakes

Jnutz1 03-02-2009 06:50 PM

here we go ... holy cow ... it was still a fun time .. dudes crashed wheelies were made and the good ol pop a stoppie was done ....

but on a side note .. i dont see anyone else tryin to put on anything like that for all of us .. he at least tried give him credit for that , and as for bashing him .. i cant do it he really did try to help push the sport but failed ... lesson learned

prodigy714 03-02-2009 07:05 PM

[quote=Jnutz1;3816561]here we go ... holy cow ... it was still a fun time .. dudes crashed wheelies were made and the good ol pop a stoppie was done ....

but on a side note .. i dont see anyone else tryin to put on anything like that for all of us .. he at least tried give him credit for that , and as for bashing him .. i cant do it he really did try to help push the sport but failed ... lesson learned[/quote]

no one is knocking him for trying but dont lie in the process and then after not paying the riders brag about how much you pocketed

faceless 03-02-2009 07:08 PM

Ok OK OK just got off the phone with a couple people. got a few things here.

1) WHERE THE FUCK IS CREAM AT?? i want answers to this.....

2) why didn't people get paid what they promised?? you gave them there entry fees back?? thats bullshit.

3) with the amount of people that showed even tho it wasn't much you still can pay them cReam.. why didn't u.....

4) cream if you don't pay people like youre supposed to youre gonna get ur ass beat.

5) creams telling people they can get some tires from him then trying to give them shit tires and the good ones trying to sell to the guys who rode. what bs is that ????????

people were right bout you cream you are a jew. if i had went and competed and you wouldn't have paid me i would have beat your ass and taken youre bike. pay the people like youre supposed to. :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Cream Cheese 03-02-2009 08:04 PM

look fellas im here! ok we all made an agreement at the competition ok there was no way in hell the spectators money would pay for it considering it got rained out! not only am i out the money to pay the band and the track and to the riders that won and still came out to ride for fun and got their entry fees plus alot more back ok at least i tried to put something together i havent seen anyone else around here try. i am now thousands down and i hear people say im pocketing money! ha i didnt pocket shit it cost me so much to rent the track i am in the negative. i kno that everyone had fun anyways! and the people that won bubash,tice, joel, jesse all got paid! they won and unless its them bitchin i dont wanna hear about it! i offered the winners money and i asked is that fair! they all said yes. now if it wasnt the should have told me that! now i personally kno most of u here and everyone knows im not a bad guy and i wouldnt do anything to piss somebody off you gotta at least understand where im coming from! yes it was a first comp and it can only get better from this point on! all i can say is i tried. i dont see anyone else around here tryin to make this sport grow!

Jaco929 03-02-2009 08:55 PM

aight sooo... first of all I see a lot of peps, who wasn't even there, bitchin on how shitty the event was... I had fun, I knew that there was an entry fee and I still paid for it cuz I know that Cream probably had to pay for the rent of the track, the bands, drifting cars n what not...I know he could do A LOT better but at least he tried and that's somethin. I also don't know if he paid the winners but if he said he did and the winners don't deny than what's the problem?

All in all Im glad that I have been there. Watchin and ridin with Bubash, Toller and few others was worth the entry fee, at least for me...