Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/235906-calling-all-ny-stunters.html)

inolen 07-26-2009 09:03 PM

Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

[QUOTE=MikeM;4054889]inolen can you give me the low down on rss feeds from craigslist? i got a general understanding of how they work from craigslist, but what do i need to do at my end. My scripting skillz are limited to dos batch files lol[/QUOTE]

Make a search, click the RSS logo at the bottom. It'll take you to the link that returns the result as an RSS feed. If you're using Firefox, it should show a little link to add it to your "live bookmarks" at the top. Do so, then you can click on the bookmark and it'll show a drop down menu off all the results for that search (I think it refreshed every few minutes, but you can right click and forcefully make it refresh).

JFox 07-26-2009 09:04 PM

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4054879]Like *trix* said - says the man who looped and forgot about his rear brake :doh:LOL[/QUOTE]

lmfaoo i didnt forget ahole lol for some reason i hit it and then let go idk wtf i was thinking:bangheadi guess i thought a quick tap was gonna let me down but:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

JFox 07-26-2009 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4054919]I guess its fine - I mean its not like he uses it anyway so its gotta be fine :doh And JFox - dont think about using a HB until you get FB on lock :2cents If you come to the spot with a HB setup Ima cut your lines so you'll be forced to use the FB :2cents :hello :cheers[/QUOTE]

:nono:shruggs:shruggs:shruggs:shruggs:shruggs:nono

MikeM 07-26-2009 09:26 PM

[QUOTE=inolen;4054922]Make a search, click the RSS logo at the bottom. It'll take you to the link that returns the result as an RSS feed. If you're using Firefox, it should show a little link to add it to your "live bookmarks" at the top. Do so, then you can click on the bookmark and it'll show a drop down menu off all the results for that search (I think it refreshed every few minutes, but you can right click and forcefully make it refresh).[/QUOTE]

ok i thought there was more to it than that

RickNY 07-26-2009 09:32 PM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4054871]Yup and wheelies in the rain were fun :yeahOh and fuck you lol :cheers[/quote]

Nice. Oh and thats not very nice Neal...lol

A-BX 07-26-2009 09:41 PM

Sucks to hear about you looping! Ricky did you put the rad cage on? How much and where did you get it from?

RickNY 07-26-2009 09:55 PM

[quote=A-BX;4054957]Sucks to hear about you looping! Ricky did you put the rad cage on? How much and where did you get it from?[/quote]

[URL="http://www.damagecontrolproducts.webs.com"]www.damagecontrolproducts.webs.com[/URL]

its the hotness

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-26-2009 10:00 PM

[quote=RickNY;4054948]Nice. Oh and thats not very nice Neal...lol[/quote]
you know i meant that in the nicest possible way :cheers :LOL

inolen 07-26-2009 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=MikeM;4054941]ok i thought there was more to it than that[/QUOTE]

Nope. What I was describing was a tool I use to automatically download and refresh those periodically as well as search results from ebay, and then e-mail me when new ones were listed, so I could be completely lazy.

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-26-2009 10:02 PM

So I need outta this fuckin house ASAP. Tomorrow resumes go out for sales jobs :banghead Anything that can bring money in so I could get outta this fuckin house and stack some chips and I will continue studying the trading on the side coz thats what I wanna do overall. Tomorrow I gotta drive to CT to pick up my fuckin sister since she's going away and flying outta NY. So 3 hours of my day wasted :banghead :banghead :banghead

I FUCKIN HATE LIVING AT HOME :banghead

inolen 07-26-2009 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4054985]you know i meant that in the nicest possible way :cheers :LOL[/QUOTE]

Fucking Neal, being feisty at the spot today :LOL People that can do circles need to start watching their back at the spot.

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-26-2009 10:03 PM

[quote=JFox;4054927]:nono:shruggs:shruggs:shruggs:shruggs:shruggs:nono[/quote]
FB first then HB. Until you got idle wheelies on FB dont think of putting a HB on there. You cant do NH'ers with a HB :2cents And theres a lot of cool FB tricks that you must learn in order to be well rounded. Iono even know why Im saying this though - you came out once and know we probably wont see you again for another few months :doh :banghead

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-26-2009 10:10 PM

[quote=inolen;4054990]Fucking Neal, being feisty at the spot today :LOL People that can do circles need to start watching their back at the spot.[/quote]
Im about to go stunter postal and shoot some fuckers up. One of my homies has a mack 11 for sale so i might pick that up just in case :LOL

RickNY 07-26-2009 10:41 PM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4055000]Im about to go stunter postal and shoot some fuckers up. One of my homies has a mack 11 for sale so i might pick that up just in case :LOL[/quote]
Thats some serious fire power right there.

Sicc0 07-26-2009 11:01 PM

[quote=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4055000]Im about to go stunter postal and shoot some fuckers up. One of my homies has a mack 11 for sale so i might pick that up just in case :LOL[/quote]

damn neil goin gangsta on us :killem:scrape :LOL

MikeM 07-26-2009 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=inolen;4054986]Nope. What I was describing was a tool I use to automatically download and refresh those periodically as well as search results from ebay, and then e-mail me when new ones were listed, so I could be completely lazy.[/QUOTE]

is that something you wrote yourself or could i go download it somewhere? would i need my own smtp server?

MikeM 07-26-2009 11:04 PM

[QUOTE=OnEWhEeLNEAL;4054989]So I need outta this fuckin house ASAP. Tomorrow resumes go out for sales jobs :banghead Anything that can bring money in so I could get outta this fuckin house and stack some chips and I will continue studying the trading on the side coz thats what I wanna do overall. Tomorrow I gotta drive to CT to pick up my fuckin sister since she's going away and flying outta NY. So 3 hours of my day wasted :banghead :banghead :banghead

I FUCKIN HATE LIVING AT HOME :banghead[/QUOTE]

3 hours out of your day is nothing, since you dont do anything but sleep and post on stuntlife anyway.

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-26-2009 11:05 PM

[quote=RickNY;4055049]Thats some serious fire power right there.[/quote]
yeah he showed it to me today and it was pretty gangsta so all you motherfuckers getting O's real quick better watch the fuck out [IMG]http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.stuntlife.com/get/forums/images/smilies/waffen017.gif[/IMG] :LOL

MikeM 07-26-2009 11:06 PM

i got eleven mac 11's

OnEWhEeLNEAL 07-26-2009 11:07 PM

[quote=MikeM;4055092]3 hours out of your day is nothing, since you dont do anything but sleep and post on stuntlife anyway.[/quote]
Nah Ive been studying and I got class every day now from 1-4. Plus tomorrow Im starting to send out resumes for sales jobs coz I need to get back to work. I'll do whatever right now and continue studying on the side until I have a better grasp for the trading shit and can eventually do that full time. Either way - fuckkkkkkk - I dont feel like driving 3 fuckin hours to go pick her up :banghead:banghead:banghead