Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Damn people asking "what happened to your tank?" (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/225116-damn-people-asking-what.html)

Kolat 07-01-2008 11:33 PM

Damn people asking "what happened to your tank?"

Finnaly got tired of it today when like the third person asked me so I just told him "It takes big balls to ride a stunt bike, I dented it in so my balls would have somewhere to sit "

T

MR2turbo4evr 07-01-2008 11:36 PM

Re: Damn people asking "what happened to your tank?"

Hahaha thats awesome. Way to go!

c_jake9 07-01-2008 11:40 PM

You ride a stuntbike!?!?!? WOW, How do you walk with balls so big?

Kolat 07-01-2008 11:42 PM

I have a wheelbarrow to carry them in when I'm walking around.

T

StrictlyStunt 07-01-2008 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=Kolat;3373885]Finnaly got tired of it today when like the third person asked me so I just told him "It takes big balls to ride a stunt bike, I dented it in so my balls would have somewhere to sit "

T[/QUOTE]

Wow, that was clever. i bet they stood speechless...

cbr_stunt 07-02-2008 12:14 AM

You should of said something like.my girlfriend likes having hardcore sex on my bike so I slammed her ass on the tank so she wouldn't keep sliding down when she's sitting on it.lol im dum.

DLISH 07-02-2008 12:45 AM

tell em what I do... its for holding to-go Styrofoam hot wing containers

jay cky 07-02-2008 12:48 AM

[QUOTE] Originally Posted by [B]Kolat[/B] [URL="https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/225116-damn-people-asking-what.html#post3373885"][IMG]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Finnaly got tired of it today when like the third person asked me so I just told him "It takes big balls to ride a stunt bike, I dented it in so my balls would have somewhere to sit "[/QUOTE]

will use this one for sure

spiller03 07-02-2008 12:48 AM

its for your cereal on the go when your running late to work

spiller03 07-02-2008 12:55 AM

tell em you made it a family bike... your kid rides on your tank and your wife on the back

hiredgun18 07-02-2008 01:10 AM

I just tell them it holds more gas when i dent it in..and the big sprocket helps with gas milage when i drive cross country..

spiller03 07-02-2008 01:12 AM

the other lever is a throttle when your hand gets tired^^^

eazenutz33 07-02-2008 01:16 AM

[QUOTE=DLISH;3373949]tell em what I do... its for holding to-go Styrofoam hot wing containers[/QUOTE]

all joking aside.....I used to carry taco bell and wendys back to the lot in my tank dent, and my drink in the hole in my rear seat! :LOL
Everything is finding multiple uses if it keeps me from driving my enormous truck!:banghead

Kolat 07-02-2008 01:17 AM

the other lever is my hydraulic clutch just in case the cable snaps on the primary one since it is a honduh after all :-)

Actually had a goldwing rider look at my bike and ask me what the scotts did, because he'd seen them fiddling with something similar on superbikes.

T

Kolat 07-02-2008 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=eazenutz33;3373980]all joking aside.....I used to carry taco bell and wendys back to the lot in my tank dent, and my drink in the hole in my rear seat! :LOL
Everything is finding multiple uses if it keeps me from driving my enormous truck!:banghead[/QUOTE]

I did one of those big buckets of kitty litter about a month ago :-p

A loaf of bread however does not have suffiecient weight vs aerodynamic effieciency to stay in the dent without a front fairing.

T

eazenutz33 07-02-2008 01:21 AM

[QUOTE=Kolat;3373984]
A loaf of bread however does not have suffiecient weight vs aerodynamic effieciency to stay in the dent without a front fairing.

T[/QUOTE]
i found out the hard way that a naco bell grande doesnt either....lost that sumbitch at around 30 mph...no recovering that! Had to go back and get another one....worst $6 nacho EVER!

nickalltogether 07-02-2008 01:24 AM

I love my dent, my carrying capacity has gone up at least 200% haha.

Kolat 07-02-2008 01:32 AM

[QUOTE=eazenutz33;3373991]i found out the hard way that a naco bell grande doesnt either....lost that sumbitch at around 30 mph...no recovering that! Had to go back and get another one....worst $6 nacho EVER![/QUOTE]

car behind me stopped and picked up the bread and gave it to me at the next stop sign :-)

booooyaaaaaah tuna sammiches.

Also carried a 12 pack of kokanee on the tank down to the shop to get a tire mounted and balanced asap.

9.98 for a shinko with 50% tread mounted and balanced is hard to beat :-)

T

~CuPcAkE~ 07-02-2008 01:52 AM

It's a resting spot for my boobs :LOL

imafrogg420 07-02-2008 02:17 AM

I need to think of a good funny response next tiem some one ask me about the dent or handbrake.