Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Im A New Stunter Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/222305-im-new-stunter-heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp.html)

Cream Cheese 06-05-2008 09:59 AM

Re: Im A New Stunter Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp

the zx6r never fuked up on my like i said other than stall tricks

Towlieee 06-05-2008 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=big ben;3327913]dude, i know all about bp, lean angles, everything, ever heard of the ''on one wheel school'' and the ''Cal. Superbike School''? my cousin works and teaches @ both and we share advice all the time.w/o his help, i would have never learned how to do 50/50 circles........ w/o a hand brake!!!!![/QUOTE]

Lets see your 50/50 circles then

I just did a search and didn't fine 1 picture, or 1 video from you.. Just shitty advice that you gave :shruggs

And I'm not talking about a 50/50 circle on a toy dirt bike. I'm talking about a circle on a REAL bike, a 400 pound sport bike.

edit: incase you don't understand what im saying
a dirt bike is EASY to stunt. It takes no time at all. Super easy, without a hand brake!

It took me, a total of 4 days to learn circles on a dirt bike... And a little over a month to have 50/50, and SS circles with no hand brake..

Now a sport bike, thats a totally different story.

So if all you stunt is a dirt bike, don't give advice to sport bike stunters!

3824 06-05-2008 01:44 PM

[QUOTE=big ben;3327913]dude, i know all about bp, lean angles, everything, ever heard of the ''on one wheel school'' and the ''Cal. Superbike School''? my cousin works and teaches @ both and we share advice all the time.w/o his help, i would have never learned how to do 50/50 circles........ w/o a hand brake!!!!![/QUOTE]

Nothing you can say will reverse the fact that you made the #1 squid statement: [QUOTE=big ben;3324266]power weelies r safer because u can olock n2 the balance point easily, clutch wheelies r for slower wheelies [/QUOTE]

No one cares about some gimic school to try and dupe squids out of money. Oh watch out 50/50 circles with no HB on a dirt bike :LOL Most of us were doing those on 50s before you were allowed to stay up past 8pm. Your cousin is no better than 1/2 the people on this site, and unless he is tony d most the people some of us ride with are probably better than him.

Kaneone 06-05-2008 05:35 PM

i can stunt my streetbike a whole lot better than i can my dirtbike...

-kane

T-NECK 06-05-2008 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;3319887]friends dont let friends ride yamahas...

-kane[/QUOTE]

:nono

:nono

DeadlyInstincts 06-05-2008 06:02 PM

dude no way he is totally right power whoolies are deff. more safe than a 8 mph clutched up whoolie !!!!!!!! im on his side!!!!!!!!!!!!!....:2cents :bs

y2kmk 06-05-2008 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=DeadlyInstincts;3328723]dude no way he is totally right power whoolies are deff. more safe than a 8 mph clutched up whoolie !!!!!!!! im on his side!!!!!!!!!!!!!....:2cents :bs[/QUOTE]

8mph? lean back and slow it down! :LOL

big ben 06-06-2008 12:42 PM

clutch is just more control. none of us r technically right. its all personal preference.:2cents :shruggs

big ben 06-06-2008 12:46 PM

[quote=scott3824;3328252]Nothing you can say will reverse the fact that you made the #1 squid statement:

No one cares about some gimic school to try and dupe squids out of money. Oh watch out 50/50 circles with no HB on a dirt bike :LOL Most of us were doing those on 50s before you were allowed to stay up past 8pm. Your cousin is no better than 1/2 the people on this site, and unless he is tony d most the people some of us ride with are probably better than him.[/quote]

my supermoto sits taller than a 600 and rides way different than a 50 and goes 60 mph. plus u can never say what someone should or how thay should do something if u never seen them ride in real life. offer advice, not absolute statements.

Towlieee 06-06-2008 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=big ben;3329892]my supermoto sits taller than a 600 and rides way different than a 50 and goes 60 mph. plus u can never say what someone should or how thay should do something if u never seen them ride in real life. offer advice, not absolute statements.[/QUOTE]

ya and it has what, 1/3 the power of a 600, and weighs half as much??

super motos are still way easier to stunt. Its not about how tall they are

its about the fact the dont have SUPER touchy throttles, and they weight about half as much.

btw what kind of super moto do you have?