Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Im A New Stunter Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/222305-im-new-stunter-heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp.html)

sixmassive 05-31-2008 08:57 PM

Re: Im A New Stunter Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppp

put it in first, clutch in, bounce off the limiter, breath in, and pop it. . . .

congrats, you have now mastered the wheelie. . .now go buy another bike

AcingTeam 05-31-2008 09:20 PM

Want to gear it up yet keep the stock top speed??? Are you out of your mind?
Just a -1 +2 combo (which is pretty weak) will take off about 15% off your top speed.

Tweek 06-01-2008 11:54 AM

hahaha this thread made my day at work

DeadlyInstincts 06-01-2008 02:03 PM

[quote=AcingTeam;3320457]Want to gear it up yet keep the stock top speed??? Are you out of your mind?
Just a -1 +2 combo (which is pretty weak) will take off about 15% off your top speed.[/quote]

thats not true in all cases back in the day i had my one 900rr n i had a digital gps mounted on it where the gauges went, lol it was gangsta, anyways i put stock sprockets on it and i could barrely hit 160 put my geared on which was about 5 or 6 up and i was hittin i think 175 the one time, and my bike was beat so i think wat it was with the sock sprocket it just didnt have enough muscle to pull into the top speed it should

big ben 06-01-2008 03:17 PM

[quote=sixmassive;3320439]put it in first, clutch in, bounce off the limiter, breath in, and pop it. . . .

congrats, you have now mastered the wheelie. . .now go buy another bike[/quote]

u can stunt anything when u have it in the right gear. clutch wheelies r dangerous simply b/c of the possibility of looping, it doesn't matter what bike ur on, i stunt supermotow/ stock gearing and do anything

TheUper 06-01-2008 04:11 PM

[quote=big ben;3321175]u can stunt anything when u have it in the right gear. clutch wheelies r dangerous simply b/c of the possibility of looping, it doesn't matter what bike ur on, i stunt supermotow/ stock gearing and do anything[/quote]

ok don't talk... power wheelies are safer? you can loop any kind of wheelie dumbass

BTW if its ur first bike u have no business trying to stunt. You'll get yourself hurt.

TheUper 06-01-2008 04:12 PM

My mistake he's 15 :LOL

He has never been on a street bike legally.

MacDaddyBlake 06-01-2008 04:16 PM

hey Uper, you know any place in michigan around Ferndale that rents sport bikes??? Im headin to michigan for June, hoping to find a bike to ride lmao, that or im gonna end up craigslisting a bike around there HAHAH

y2kmk 06-01-2008 04:27 PM

[QUOTE=djdrip4life;3318595]ya bro get Away from carbd bikes even tho the best carbed bike to stunt would be a 98 or 99 kawi zx6r but definatly go fuel injected on a small bike like a 600 im currently on a f4i and its dun great so far indestructive or go for a 636 but have weak subframes and are better off with intermediate to professional levels of stunting[/QUOTE]

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

98-99 zx6r best carb stunt bike? Now mind you i learned on a 99 and 00 zx6r, but don't you think f3/f4's are more stout? I do. Didn't the f4's even have a fuel pump?

My kawis, when dropped hard, ALWAYS FUCKED UP THE FLOAT LEVELS. ALWAYS. if i wrecked, i had to take the goddamn bike apart and reset my shit or it wouldn't idle/run right and would leak fuel into the cylinders. Talk about ruining your day at the spot....

and lmao @ "better off with intermediate to professional levels of stunting"

TheUper 06-01-2008 04:33 PM

[quote=MacDaddyBlake;3321266]hey Uper, you know any place in michigan around Ferndale that rents sport bikes??? Im headin to michigan for June, hoping to find a bike to ride lmao, that or im gonna end up craigslisting a bike around there HAHAH[/quote]

I've never heard of rentals. I'm sure you could take a prolonged test ride from one of the bike shops. I've been down two weeks waiting on parts. I had vacation one of those two but now I'm dying.

So if I knew I'd have one.

I'm like 20 miles from there what you doing up here? You any good maybe my bike lol

AcingTeam 06-02-2008 12:29 AM

[quote=DeadlyInstincts;3321086]thats not true in all cases back in the day i had my one 900rr n i had a digital gps mounted on it where the gauges went, lol it was gangsta, anyways i put stock sprockets on it and i could barrely hit 160 put my geared on which was about 5 or 6 up and i was hittin i think 175 the one time, and my bike was beat so i think wat it was with the sock sprocket it just didnt have enough muscle to pull into the top speed it should[/quote]

No way. Maybe your digital gps is off. It's mechanically NOT possible to shorten your gears and have your bike actually go faster, period.

megathumpstar 06-02-2008 01:07 AM

haha! speakin of fzrs and loopin wheelies, anyone see that kid loop out the green one with the homemade cage at stuntwars in the fuel stop? Haaha!!! sorry kyle it was funny!:hello :LOL

big ben 06-03-2008 11:12 AM

[quote=TheUper;3321254]ok don't talk... power wheelies are safer? you can loop any kind of wheelie dumbass

BTW if its ur first bike u have no business trying to stunt. You'll get yourself hurt.[/quote]

power weelies r safer because u can olock n2 the balance point easily, clutch wheelies r for slower wheelies b/c u can pop into the bp range w/o gainig much speed, clutch wheelies r safer if and only if u know where ur bp is

3824 06-03-2008 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=big ben;3324266]power weelies r safer because u can olock n2 the balance point easily, clutch wheelies r for slower wheelies b/c u can pop into the bp range w/o gainig much speed, clutch wheelies r safer if and only if u know where ur bp is[/QUOTE]

You are officially the dumbest person on stuntlife, and quite possibly the internet. Stop giving bad advice.

faceless 06-03-2008 11:50 AM

[quote=Kaneone;3319887]friends dont let friends ride yamahas...

-kane[/quote]

:LOL only you kane you know. :LOL

Raf 06-03-2008 01:24 PM

everyone has to stop being such fags about gearing. I learned circles on a stock geared 636 and just recently went +2 in the rear and im bustin out circles.

Snipes20 06-04-2008 12:03 AM

[QUOTE=rafajara1985;3324405]everyone has to stop being such fags about gearing. I learned circles on a stock geared 636 and just recently went +2 in the rear and im bustin out circles.[/QUOTE]

+1...I have my crunchy F4i for harder stuff but I cdo cricles and no handers on my all stock 600RR all the time.

big ben 06-05-2008 09:38 AM

[quote=scott3824;3324287]You are officially the dumbest person on stuntlife, and quite possibly the internet. Stop giving bad advice.[/quote]

dude, i know all about bp, lean angles, everything, ever heard of the ''on one wheel school'' and the ''Cal. Superbike School''? my cousin works and teaches @ both and we share advice all the time.w/o his help, i would have never learned how to do 50/50 circles........ w/o a hand brake!!!!!

Dstunter 06-05-2008 09:56 AM

[quote=big ben;3324266]power weelies r safer because u can olock n2 the balance point easily, clutch wheelies r for slower wheelies b/c u can pop into the bp range w/o gainig much speed, clutch wheelies r safer if and only if u know where ur bp is[/quote]

:shruggs :nono

Dstunter 06-05-2008 09:58 AM

we share advice all the time.w/o his help, i would have never learned how to do 50/50 circles........ w/o a hand brake!!!!![/quote]

i want to see