Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   D.A.R.E. Xtreme team needs you! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/210606-d-r-e-xtreme.html)

NAARDEN INC 01-07-2008 04:50 AM

D.A.R.E. Xtreme team needs you!

We are looking to expand our rider database due to the fact of the number of shows and locations we are going to be in. We will be at Stuntwars and or you can Snail Mail us a Package similar to a sponser package that I can review and put on file. Please include but not limited to; area's willing to drive, areas willing to fly, availability (amount of time preferred to be contacted before shows), contact information, possible sponsers that you are affiliated with, video's that you were in, magazines, basicly any and everything you think that would set you above the rest. Please keep it to a max of 5 written Pages, video's are helpful and welcomed but not required.
[SIZE=3]
[U][I][B] There will be full background checks done on all riders due to the fact that we will be performing at schools around the country. So unfortunatly we need to know of anything that may stop you from performing such acts if need be.[/B][/I][/U][/SIZE]

There will be some open announcements on the myspace page sometimes asking for riders and such but mostly direct contact.
[url]http://www.myspace.com/xtremeshow[/url]. and shortly on the new Naarden Website [url]www.naarden.biz[/url] as we are still building it.

Mailing Address
Naarden Inc
ATTN: D.A.R.E. XTREME STUNTS DEPT.
950-3C Teresa St
Daytona Beach FL 32117

FrankieG 01-07-2008 11:34 AM

Re: D.A.R.E. Xtreme team needs you!

:cheers

austinz400 01-07-2008 12:35 PM

i guess schooler is out then:LOL

T-Dubby 01-07-2008 01:40 PM

Man that's cool you guys are doing this

Suicidl 01-07-2008 01:50 PM

i am in for this:hello

frankie put in a good word for me. i need a weeks notice i can do florida, georgia, south carolina, alabama on a weeks notice :cheers

illegal_skillz 01-07-2008 02:27 PM

I'd love to do it, I just can't cause of my job

NAARDEN INC 01-07-2008 03:13 PM

i would still send in a rider packet because the shows are going to be all over at different times and different events mostly based around DARE.

Not like its going to hurt our feelings if we call you and you tell us your not going to be able this time because you have to be at work!

Also some of you may not relize this isnt a freebie type event on you part, once you prove yourself in doing shows to us you WILL BE PAID.

with penuts . . . . hahah j/k

illegal_skillz 01-07-2008 03:48 PM

I'll put some things together and send it to ya. But I can't guarantee you anything during the show season.

weirdsteve 01-07-2008 04:28 PM

I'd like to do this in the Philly area...but i wouldn't want to be paid....the $ should stay with the program. Kind of busy these days but i'll hopefully have something out to you.

Z-UNIT 01-07-2008 04:33 PM

i could be the role model of what NOT to be for the lil kids if you guys need one of those

Nate-VMC 01-07-2008 04:40 PM

oh noes! background checks! AHHHHHG!

lol

illegal_skillz 01-07-2008 04:41 PM

It can't be that bad bro

FrankieG 01-07-2008 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=suicidl;3097364]i am in for this:hello

frankie put in a good word for me. i need a weeks notice i can do florida, georgia, south carolina, alabama on a weeks notice :cheers[/QUOTE]

Cool!!!:YEAH

[QUOTE=weirdsteve;3097671]I'd like to do this in the Philly area...but i wouldn't want to be paid....the $ should stay with the program. Kind of busy these days but i'll hopefully have something out to you.[/QUOTE]

There is plenty of money already built into the program both nationally and locally and for this to work you need to be actually paid for tax and insurance purposes, if you want to donate more you can!:LOL

I am not sure how fast this will expand to each area of the country but we are working on the logistics in bringing this to as many areas as possible!:YEAH

Nate-VMC 01-07-2008 05:25 PM

do you a think a "conspiracy to distribute 9 kilos" would prevent you from qualifying?

Ryan S 01-07-2008 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=Nate-VMC;3097775]do you a think a "conspiracy to distribute 9 kilos" would prevent you from qualifying?[/QUOTE]

i just pulled a stomach muscle from laughing.

FrankieG 01-07-2008 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=Nate-VMC;3097775]do you a think a "conspiracy to distribute 9 kilos" would prevent you from qualifying?[/QUOTE]

:shruggs :shruggs :shruggs :shruggs Mabee!!!:eek: :eek:

Alex- 01-07-2008 08:45 PM

i would want to anywhere in norcal but i only stunt a fiddy

FrankieG 01-07-2008 10:27 PM

We actually likely will have 50's in the future...it would be a huge marketing tool for the major manufacturers with kids to start by selling smaller bike to kids also!

I

Alex- 01-07-2008 11:41 PM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;3098330]We actually likely will have 50's in the future...it would be a huge marketing tool for the major manufacturers with kids to start by selling smaller bike to kids also!

I[/QUOTE]
sweet! sounds like a great program. i wish they stunting when i took the program.

shky4 01-08-2008 12:23 AM

[quote=suicidl;3097364]i need a weeks notice i can do alabama :cheers[/quote]

Don't forget to add in the extra day you're gonna lose riding with us while you're in town. We are keeping the perfect F4i for you available :LOL