Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   D.A.R.E. Xtreme team needs you! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/210606-d-r-e-xtreme.html)

Suicidl 01-08-2008 05:08 AM

Re: D.A.R.E. Xtreme team needs you!

[QUOTE=FrankieG;3097764]Cool!!!:YEAH
[/QUOTE]
Frankie you have my number just hit me up :cheers

[QUOTE=shky4;3098539]Don't forget to add in the extra day you're gonna lose riding with us while you're in town. We are keeping the perfect F4i for you available :LOL[/QUOTE]

I would love to have just one last session on the old beast :YEAH

excessa 01-08-2008 08:07 AM

[QUOTE=NAARDEN INC;3096980]We are looking to expand our rider database due to the fact of the number of shows and locations we are going to be in. We will be at Stuntwars and or you can Snail Mail us a Package similar to a sponser package that I can review and put on file. Please include but not limited to; area's willing to drive, areas willing to fly, availability (amount of time preferred to be contacted before shows), contact information, possible sponsers that you are affiliated with, video's that you were in, magazines, basicly any and everything you think that would set you above the rest. Please keep it to a max of 5 written Pages, video's are helpful and welcomed but not required.
[SIZE=3]
[U][I][B] There will be full background checks done on all riders due to the fact that we will be performing at schools around the country. So unfortunatly we need to know of anything that may stop you from performing such acts if need be.[/B][/I][/U][/SIZE]

If you need top placing competitive pros, contact Champion Riders Inc. I've got the best guys.

[url]www.myspace.com/championriders[/url] or
sprocketlaunch at aol dot com
There will be some open announcements on the myspace page sometimes asking for riders and such but mostly direct contact.
[url]http://www.myspace.com/xtremeshow[/url]. and shortly on the new Naarden Website [url]www.naarden.biz[/url] as we are still building it.

Mailing Address
Naarden Inc
ATTN: D.A.R.E. XTREME STUNTS DEPT.
950-3C Teresa St
Daytona Beach FL 32117[/QUOTE]

excessa 01-08-2008 08:10 AM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;3097764]Cool!!!:YEAH

There is plenty of money already built into the program both nationally and locally and for this to work you need to be actually paid for tax and insurance purposes, if you want to donate more you can!:LOL

I am not sure how fast this will expand to each area of the country but we are working on the logistics in bringing this to as many areas as possible!:YEAH[/QUOTE]

Is this going through the public schools as well as DARE/DoJ?

I ask because my kids elementary school has hinted they'd like to see stunters. they also hinted that they couldn't pay for it...If you guys can get them on the docket my kids will freak out.

FrankieG 01-08-2008 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=excessa;3098784]Is this going through the public schools as well as DARE/DoJ?

I ask because my kids elementary school has hinted they'd like to see stunters. they also hinted that they couldn't pay for it...If you guys can get them on the docket my kids will freak out.[/QUOTE]

Remember this is not just a stunt show!!!! This is actually a DARE Class and lecture using the freestyle stuntriding to capture and hold the attention of the kids and leave a life long impresion with them with the DARE Messages!!!! Keeping that in mind.....

Any school/jurisdiction with a dare program. Only 75% Of the Country has DARE Programs in their schools...and this can be requested by the school through the regional dare director but the funding is KEY...We are working on the funding now with dare so it wouldn't cost schools anything....:YEAH

Compton82 01-08-2008 12:03 PM

[quote=suicidl;3098716]

I would love to have just one last session on the old beast :YEAH[/quote]
You might as well, troy doesnt ride it.

I give props to the guys behind this, its good cause and it gives stunters a chance to be scene in a positive light for once

pigs01GSXR2 01-08-2008 12:09 PM

I would do it up here in the NorthEast..........Sean P is my reference

illegal_skillz 01-08-2008 04:13 PM

This is something great that you all are doing. Good for the kids, good for the stunters, who can lose? Keep it up. I'll see what I can do in the MO and KA area this year and let you know.

excessa 01-08-2008 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;3098978]Remember this is not just a stunt show!!!! This is actually a DARE Class and lecture using the freestyle stuntriding to capture and hold the attention of the kids and leave a life long impresion with them with the DARE Messages!!!! Keeping that in mind.....

Any school/jurisdiction with a dare program. Only 75% Of the Country has DARE Programs in their schools...and this can be requested by the school through the regional dare director but the funding is KEY...We are working on the funding now with dare so it wouldn't cost schools anything....:YEAH[/QUOTE]

we live in a phenomenally expensive area, so the school may actually have money. :laughing thanks for telling me how to get this set up, I'll hit it up quick. I think it's awesome what you're doing and you're right this is way better than just a stunt show.

stock05 01-08-2008 08:09 PM

[quote=suicidl;3097364]i am in for this:hello

frankie put in a good word for me. i need a weeks notice i can do florida, georgia, south carolina, alabama on a weeks notice :cheers[/quote]

with that avatar, your definately a shoe in

DSOG Thomas 01-08-2008 08:25 PM

good stuff, glad to see it expanding

DLISH 01-08-2008 09:01 PM

:cheers for sure fellas!

FrankieG 01-08-2008 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=DSOG Thomas;3099818]good stuff, glad to see it expanding[/QUOTE]

Thanks, T..

They may be bringing me out to LA for some stuff so i'll hit u up!:YEAH

FrankieG 01-15-2008 10:10 AM

It was GREAT to meet a few guys who I never actually met till SW and for all the guys that I go back with.... who were very interested in this program you all know who you are....and hopefully we get a solid core group of guys to make a positive effect on our kids today!

JohnForLife 01-15-2008 10:40 AM

this is awesome id like to be apart of this...let me know if your doing anything in the north east

FrankieG 01-15-2008 10:54 AM

[QUOTE=JohnForLife;3109022]this is awesome id like to be apart of this...let me know if your doing anything in the north east[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Just send a resume to Kris....This will be all over the usa at some point.

thehate. 01-15-2008 11:15 AM

Let me know if you guys need anything done in Alaska I'm down to help!:cheers

FrankieG 01-15-2008 11:45 AM

[QUOTE=thehate.;3109081]Let me know if you guys need anything done in Alaska I'm down to help!:cheers[/QUOTE]

well, that's one hell of a trip for me so i can definately see the need for help there....:LOL :LOL :LOL

U definately have alaska on lock!!!

thehate. 01-15-2008 11:51 AM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;3109149]well, that's one hell of a trip for me so i can definately see the need for help there....:LOL :LOL :LOL

U definately have alaska on lock!!![/QUOTE]

yes I do!!:LOL

Alaska has a high drug and alcohol problem with kids, I think something like this up here would be a good way to try and educate the younguns!!

thehate. 01-15-2008 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=stock05;3099803]with that avatar, your definately a shoe in[/QUOTE]

GODDAMN IT WILLY!!!!!! I was like what:shruggs it's a pic of a chick!?! then I see something that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a sharp stick!!!

3824 01-15-2008 11:56 AM

Borne & I - Michigan & Ohio ...