Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   What is the nastiest wreck to take? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/209466-what-nastiest-wreck-take.html)

nohands 12-21-2007 12:16 AM

What is the nastiest wreck to take?

I was just wondering what is the trick that in mid crash your like "F$ck not again." If you can pick up tricks im sure whatever you have learned you have crashed! I wanna hear about it...

stock05 12-21-2007 12:32 AM

Re: What is the nastiest wreck to take?

[quote=nohands;3073939]I was just wondering what is the trick that in mid crash your like "F$ck not again." If you can pick up tricks im sure whatever you have learned you have crashed! I wanna hear about it...[/quote]
are you serious? any fucking crash makes you think "fuck not again"

Sgt.Stud 12-21-2007 12:33 AM

my worst was learning HC's.... i was at the top of first gear on a stock bike with no handbrake... i was at BP doing about 70. It was goin a little too far back so I had to lean foward and chop the throttle to bring it down. Between the engine braking and suspension bounce, i got ripped over the front and run over. I was wearing jeans and a helmet but no jacket, spare me the squid comments ive heard them all. It was funny though cause it was dark and i passed the guys i was stuntin with before i went down, all they saw was me setting down the HC then my bike coasting off into about 100 yards of beach sand. They thought i just blew a turn or something. I tried walking it off for a while until i got too dizzy and laid down. I didnt know my collar bone was broken until i rolled onto it and felt it pop out. Some random people gave me a ride to the hospital. I got pretty lucky, all i had was a sprained ankle, i big slice where my shoe literally went into my ankle, plenty of rash and a really messed up collar bone. Bike was almost untouched, it finally fell over on the cage in sand doin like 5mph after coasting like 100yds. My buddy had to push it out though all that beach sand lol... then he thought it would be funny to ride wheelies by me on my own bike while i was laying on the ground haha...
About a month ago i was at a diff spot, tried jumping to HC again, totally blew it. On the way down i was just kinda like "oh FUCK." I was only doin like 25-30 this time though so it was nothing. Bike highsided at like 5mph this time on concrete and got a little bit of rash....

Bubash 12-21-2007 12:35 AM

if ur thinking while ur riding thats probaly y ur crashing

stock05 12-21-2007 12:48 AM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3073981][COLOR=red]my worst was learning HC's[/COLOR].... i was at the top of first gear on a stock bike with no handbrake... i was at BP doing about 70. It was goin a little too far back so I had to lean foward and chop the throttle to bring it down. Between the engine braking and suspension bounce, i got ripped over the front and run over. I was wearing jeans and a helmet but no jacket, spare me the squid comments ive heard them all. It was funny though cause it was dark and i passed the guys i was stuntin with before i went down, all they saw was me setting down the HC then my bike coasting off into about 100 yards of beach sand. They thought i just blew a turn or something. I tried walking it off for a while until i got too dizzy and laid down. I didnt know my collar bone was broken until i rolled onto it and felt it pop out. Some random people gave me a ride to the hospital. I got pretty lucky, all i had was a sprained ankle, i big slice where my shoe literally went into my ankle, plenty of rash and a really messed up collar bone. Bike was almost untouched, it finally fell over on the cage in sand doin like 5mph after coasting like 100yds. My buddy had to push it out though all that beach sand lol... then he thought it would be funny to ride wheelies by me on my own bike while i was laying on the ground haha...
About a month ago i was at a diff spot, [COLOR=red]tried jumping to HC again[/COLOR], totally blew it. On the way down i was just kinda like "oh FUCK." I was only doin like 25-30 this time though so it was nothing. Bike highsided at like 5mph this time on concrete and got a little bit of rash....[/quote]

like i said, full of shit

TwelveOclock806 12-21-2007 12:54 AM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3073981]my worst was learning HC's.... i was at the top of first gear on a stock bike with no handbrake... i was at BP doing about 70. It was goin a little too far back so I had to lean foward and chop the throttle to bring it down. Between the engine braking and suspension bounce, i got ripped over the front and run over. I was wearing jeans and a helmet but no jacket, spare me the squid comments ive heard them all. It was funny though cause it was dark and i passed the guys i was stuntin with before i went down, all they saw was me setting down the HC then my bike coasting off into about 100 yards of beach sand. They thought i just blew a turn or something. I tried walking it off for a while until i got too dizzy and laid down. I didnt know my collar bone was broken until i rolled onto it and felt it pop out. Some random people gave me a ride to the hospital. I got pretty lucky, all i had was a sprained ankle, i big slice where my shoe literally went into my ankle, plenty of rash and a really messed up collar bone. Bike was almost untouched, it finally fell over on the cage in sand doin like 5mph after coasting like 100yds. My buddy had to push it out though all that beach sand lol... then he thought it would be funny to ride wheelies by me on my own bike while i was laying on the ground haha...
About a month ago i was at a diff spot, tried jumping to HC again, totally blew it. On the way down i was just kinda like "oh FUCK." I was only doin like 25-30 this time though so it was nothing. Bike highsided at like 5mph this time on concrete and got a little bit of rash....[/quote]

Jesus christ man glad your ok

VerticalLimits 12-21-2007 12:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is why i don't ride other peoples bikes.....

Story is, just got of an f4I, hopped on mine and the girls wanted to do some 3 up, so i was like sure.... for 1/2 a sec, i forgot how snappy my shit is and that's what the end result was:banghead all turned out ok though

[ATTACH]305727[/ATTACH]

Sgt.Stud 12-21-2007 12:59 AM

[quote=stock05;3074012]like i said, full of shit[/quote]

shut the fuck up you little fuckin bitch.... what would little bitches like you do without the internet to hide behind. probably keep your fuckin mouth shut. all you ever fuckin do is get on here and call people "squids" all fuckin day. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKING BIKE for fucks sake. the only footage ive ever seen of you is after you looped the fuck out of your bike doing power wheelies.

every bit of that story is 100% true. people were there in both instances. I couldnt give less of a shit if some little mexican bitch thinks im a "squid" and im making it up. In the mean time just keep sitting at your computer and typing shit while i go stunt becuase i actually own a bike

Sgt.Stud 12-21-2007 01:02 AM

[quote=VerticalLimits;3074029]This is why i don't ride other peoples bikes.....

Story is, just got of an f4I, hopped on mine and the girls wanted to do some 3 up, so i was like sure.... for 1/2 a sec, i forgot how snappy my shit is and that's what the end result was:banghead all turned out ok though

[IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r106/malottcr/IMG_1520.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

haha niiiiceeee...

i bet that chick on the bottom was feelin great after that

stock05 12-21-2007 01:03 AM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3074039]shut the fuck up you little fuckin bitch.... what would little bitches like you do without the internet to hide behind. probably keep your fuckin mouth shut. all you ever fuckin do is get on here and call people "squids" all fuckin day. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A FUCKING BIKE for fucks sake. the only footage ive ever seen of you is after you looped the fuck out of your bike doing power wheelies.

every bit of that story is 100% true. people were there in both instances. I couldnt give less of a shit if some little mexican bitch thinks im a "squid" and im making it up. In the mean time just keep sitting at your computer and typing shit while i go stunt becuase i actually own a bike[/quote]

video of me looping :shruggs i dont think so kid :nono

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRmgbQG0lLU[/youtube]

nina weee 12-21-2007 01:12 AM

[quote=stock05;3073976]are you serious? any fucking crash makes you think "fuck not again"[/quote]

+ 12312345

nothing like the "Oh Fuck im going over" feeling when flipping an endo (on the 50)..... and the bar coming down and smashing you in the spine is definately a bonus ..................... :banghead :banghead :banghead

Sgt.Stud 12-21-2007 01:12 AM

[quote=stock05;3074047]video of me looping :shruggs i dont think so kid :nono

no, video of a bunch of other people you wish you were like

Mr. Hooligan 12-21-2007 01:18 AM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3074059]

no, video of a bunch of other people you wish you were like[/quote]

Stop your crying:nono

stock05 12-21-2007 01:21 AM

[quote=Sgt.Stud;3074059][quote=stock05;3074047]video of me looping :shruggs i dont think so kid :nono

no, video of a bunch of other people you wish you were like[/quote]

rofl, yeah

JEFF4EZ 12-21-2007 01:23 AM

[quote=stock05;3074047]video of me looping :shruggs i dont think so kid :nono

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRmgbQG0lLU[/URL][/quote]

S.I.T 12-21-2007 01:25 AM

On the realz though stock, were you in the vid?

If so, I gotta give ya props, but if not, you know where were going....Hahahahaha

stock05 12-21-2007 01:27 AM

[quote=JEFF4EZ;3074072]You were in that for reals?[/quote]

[quote=S.I.T;3074073]On the realz though stock, were you in the vid?

If so, I gotta give ya props, but if not, you know where were going....Hahahahaha[/quote]

:banghead, i make a few guest appearances

S.I.T 12-21-2007 01:29 AM

[quote=stock05;3074076]:banghead[/quote]

Ven aqui putita......:whoopass:

:LOL :LOL .....you know I be's playin

Sgt.Stud 12-21-2007 01:33 AM

[quote=stock05;3074076]:banghead, i make a few guest appearances[/quote]

wheres you point them out

DSOG Thomas 12-21-2007 01:38 AM