Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   What is the nastiest wreck to take? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/209466-what-nastiest-wreck-take.html)

stock05 12-21-2007 04:24 PM

Re: What is the nastiest wreck to take?

i have never flipped a stoppie (because i dont do them), but i would have to agree with everyone on that one. my worst crash was when i was learning to jump to spreader, i slipped out of the tank grabbed a hand full of throttle and dont really know what happened after that. all i remember was my ribs being badly bruised (i think broken just never went to the hospital), tons of rash, and my bike being parked on the tank/clip-ons.

Righteous 1 12-21-2007 04:49 PM

As everyone has said......stoppie flip......BUT, I'll go the extra distance and say HC stoppie flip has got to take the cake. You can't try to jump or anything, just wait to be smashed.

ecthemc 12-21-2007 05:06 PM

[quote=Righteous 1;3074914]As everyone has said......stoppie flip......BUT, I'll go the extra distance and say HC stoppie flip has got to take the cake. You can't try to jump or anything, just wait to be smashed.[/quote]

well what about a 50/50 loop??

I mean your in no position to like get leverage to get you from not landing on your head.. hc loop - you just hope you flip and land on ya feet !

stock05 12-21-2007 05:08 PM

[quote=ecthemc;3074941]well what about a 50/50 loop??

I mean your in no position to like get leverage to get you from not landing on your head.. hc loop - you just hope you flip and land on ya feet ![/quote]

what about a crash from "baby jesus' first steps"

villa76 12-21-2007 05:18 PM

Wheres the sgt. stud pics?????????

stock05 12-21-2007 05:21 PM

[quote=villa76;3074966]Wheres the sgt. stud pics?????????[/quote]

good question :shruggs

Righteous 1 12-21-2007 05:39 PM

[quote=ecthemc;3074941]well what about a 50/50 loop??

I mean your in no position to like get leverage to get you from not landing on your head.. hc loop - you just hope you flip and land on ya feet ![/quote]

Yeah, you're right.......a 50/50 flip might suck even worse since you'ld have 1 leg under one arm, which you couldn't move until you let go of the grip. Speaking of which.......you don't normally see too many 50/50 stoppies, at least I haven't.

T-Dubby 12-21-2007 06:25 PM

Yeah had that when I turned around to check to see if I messed up the paint on my new paint job riding down this side street to cool the bike off . I turn around and somehow drifted off the road. I was like 10ft from heading straight into a curb at mid 3rd gear lol That was a fun ride.

Righteous 1 12-21-2007 06:27 PM

[quote=T-Dubby;3075072]Yeah had that when I turned around to check to see if I messed up the paint on my new paint job riding down this side street to cool the bike off . I turn around and somehow drifted off the road. I was like 10ft from heading straight into a curb at mid 3rd gear lol That was a fun ride.[/quote]

Sounds like you may have messed your paint up......

glingglo 12-21-2007 06:44 PM

i do not run a bar... was in middle of highchair O's and stalled i went back and bike fell on me... hurt was bruised but was ok...

Flipped stoppie, bike landed square in my back could not breathe for a while... i really hated that feeling, done it a couple of times since but luckily the bike landed away from me... but anyone who has gone over the front from fucked stoppie knows that split second of dread, where you know there is no going back he he...only forward and into the ground

Righteous 1 12-21-2007 06:52 PM

[quote=glingglo;3075097]i do not run a bar... was in middle of highchair O's and stalled i went back and bike fell on me... hurt was bruised but was ok...

Flipped stoppie, bike landed square in my back could not breathe for a while... i really hated that feeling, done it a couple of times since but luckily the bike landed away from me... but anyone who has gone over the front from fucked stoppie knows that split second of dread, where you know there is no going back he he...only forward and into the ground[/quote]

I hate that split-second feeling....... even as you smack into the ground, you're wondering if the tailsection is going to clobber you.

Trick 12-21-2007 09:28 PM

sgt. squid
[QUOTE]if i read 1 more post from Sgt squids prepubescent ass telling people what to do....

listen squid
people have been rockin stock bikes since the beginning if u understood anything about bike set up then you would know what sprockets are for...
THE DO NOT MAKE IT EZ-ER TO WHEELIE
in fact with stock sprockets you have a much faster learning curve do to the lack of torque
the bigger the sprocket the less throttle input u Need to keep the bike going

so for squids like you
rock stock so when your doing power wheelies in front of berger-king for the 11 year old boys you wanna fuck with your wanna be tough guy look you don't look like a lumber jack

i guess what i am really trying to say is stop flaming people because you SUCK at ridding
stop giving advice because
you DON'T know what you are talking about
and go ride and get good so you can tell people like me and stock and troy don't have to tell you that you are a squid !

[/QUOTE]

Ryan S 12-21-2007 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=DSOG Thomas;3074088]stoppie flips

worst period and normally you have that split second to think "awwwfuck!"[/QUOTE]

nope, have to disagree, hitting cars head-on are most definately the worst.

DSOG Thomas 12-21-2007 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=Ryan S;3075241]nope, have to disagree, hitting cars head-on are most definately the worst.[/QUOTE]

Touche

But that usually only happens once

TheUper 12-21-2007 10:34 PM

[quote=DSOG Thomas;3075255]Touche

But that usually only happens once[/quote]

What's the last thing that goes through your mind win that happens?

Asshole:LOL:LOL