Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   WTF??Stuntrider in Celine Dion video? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/207257-wtf-stuntrider-celine-dion.html)

jstuntlocke 11-23-2007 10:33 AM

WTF??Stuntrider in Celine Dion video?

:hello Hey guys I got rot-gut from yesterday so I stayed in bed instead of hunting today... and I was watching the CBS early show out of the corner of my one eye when...

they showed a portion of a Celine Dion video I think with some dude riding a wheelie on a sportbike with a FI cage on, and I think he was pickin up some girl or something I couldn't tell, cuz it was a quick clip, and then it was back to rollin 'B' footage of her in concert or something....

WTF?? Did I really see that or was I asleep??
Who got stuck with that gig??
Sorry if this is an old post, but I don't watch alot of music vidoes and/or am I remotely a celine dion fan! However I was sort of shocked to see that in her video, cuz I thought our sport was only portrayed in rap video's usually!

I wonder if a new apparel brand like Famous stars and straps will come from this new genre relationship?? How gangsta! LOL
If you are a gang of fairies!!!:LOL

eazenutz33 11-23-2007 11:46 AM

Re: WTF??Stuntrider in Celine Dion video?

dont lie....you saw Celine Dion in concert and cried when you got her autograph! hahahaha

I didn't see it, but hope someone got paid for it!

mikkee 11-23-2007 11:56 AM

J Beats, Warren James, and Kavi were in one of Travis Barkers videos for The Transplants I think was the name of his band a few years back, which is on the line of FSAS yr talking about.

Beto 11-23-2007 12:18 PM

[QUOTE=mikkee;3032211]J Beats, Warren James, and Kavi were in one of Travis Barkers videos for The Transplants I think was the name of his band a few years back, which is on the line of FSAS yr talking about.[/QUOTE]

Gangsters and Thugs by the Transplants....dope video :apimp

jstuntlocke 11-23-2007 12:42 PM

[quote=eazenutz33;3032200]dont lie....you saw Celine Dion in concert and cried when you got her autograph! hahahaha

I didn't see it, but hope someone got paid for it![/quote]

haha real funny jerk! I had something in my eye, and your'e just mad cuz I didn't get her autograph for you too! Since we're tellin the truth! LOL

[quote=mikkee;3032211]J Beats, Warren James, and Kavi were in one of Travis Barkers videos for The Transplants I think was the name of his band a few years back, which is on the line of FSAS yr talking about.[/quote]

I know what I was talkin about, thanks. I didn't mean FSAS came from a rap vid. I know about T. Barker..... he's Bob's son right?
You couldv'e at least made up a name that Dion mightv'e make up for her line of products...... or cracked a joke about Kane being the one in the vid, since he did the fashion show gig recently!! You let us all down man!! :LOL

Seriously though, no one knows about who was in that?