WTF??Stuntrider in Celine Dion video?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 10:33 AM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
WTF??Stuntrider in Celine Dion video?

Hey guys I got rot-gut from yesterday so I stayed in bed instead of hunting today... and I was watching the CBS early show out of the corner of my one eye when...

they showed a portion of a Celine Dion video I think with some dude riding a wheelie on a sportbike with a FI cage on, and I think he was pickin up some girl or something I couldn't tell, cuz it was a quick clip, and then it was back to rollin 'B' footage of her in concert or something....

WTF?? Did I really see that or was I asleep??
Who got stuck with that gig??
Sorry if this is an old post, but I don't watch alot of music vidoes and/or am I remotely a celine dion fan! However I was sort of shocked to see that in her video, cuz I thought our sport was only portrayed in rap video's usually!

I wonder if a new apparel brand like Famous stars and straps will come from this new genre relationship?? How gangsta! LOL
If you are a gang of fairies!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 11:46 AM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WTF??Stuntrider in Celine Dion video?

dont lie....you saw Celine Dion in concert and cried when you got her autograph! hahahaha

I didn't see it, but hope someone got paid for it!
Old 11-23-2007, 11:56 AM

mikkee is a decent person

J Beats, Warren James, and Kavi were in one of Travis Barkers videos for The Transplants I think was the name of his band a few years back, which is on the line of FSAS yr talking about.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:18 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by mikkee
J Beats, Warren James, and Kavi were in one of Travis Barkers videos for The Transplants I think was the name of his band a few years back, which is on the line of FSAS yr talking about.
Gangsters and Thugs by the Transplants....dope video
Old 11-23-2007, 12:42 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
dont lie....you saw Celine Dion in concert and cried when you got her autograph! hahahaha

I didn't see it, but hope someone got paid for it!
haha real funny jerk! I had something in my eye, and your'e just mad cuz I didn't get her autograph for you too! Since we're tellin the truth! LOL

Originally Posted by mikkee

I know what I was talkin about, thanks. I didn't mean FSAS came from a rap vid. I know about T. Barker..... he's Bob's son right?
You couldv'e at least made up a name that Dion mightv'e make up for her line of products...... or cracked a joke about Kane being the one in the vid, since he did the fashion show gig recently!! You let us all down man!!

Seriously though, no one knows about who was in that?

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 11-23-2007 at 12:44 PM.