Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   biker killed for crossing yellow line (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/201270-biker-killed-crossing-yellow.html)

dan4th83 09-13-2007 07:15 PM

biker killed for crossing yellow line

dont know if anyone has seen this, the guy never even went past the speed limit. [url]http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1925.asp[/url]

nyRocketkid 09-13-2007 07:19 PM

Re: biker killed for crossing yellow line

[B]That is so fucked up. :banghead [/B]

dan4th83 09-13-2007 07:25 PM

ya the guy had tire marks on his shirt, it is not like they were just bumping him off.

CINCINNATIJEFF 09-13-2007 07:29 PM

thats fucked up and sadly the truth...shit almost happend to me but i wasnt doing the speed limit the whole time .... crazy five oo's

rookie stunter 09-13-2007 07:32 PM

that shit is nuts and its why i dont ride on the streets

mack36148 09-13-2007 07:36 PM

holy shit thats crazy. someone crosses a double yellow and tries to take off so you kill him? ridiculous.

Beto 09-13-2007 08:00 PM

sucks for the family....that cop will get his, karmas a bitch

old man roger 09-13-2007 08:02 PM

cops wonder why people hate them........

nyRocketkid 09-13-2007 08:08 PM

[quote=old man roger;2940821]cops wonder why people hate them........[/quote]

And they wounder why they get shot.

nomad 09-13-2007 08:12 PM

unbelievable. for crossing a double yellow? a low speed chase? i cross the double yellow and almost everything else on a daily basis, especially around here. i guess i better look out.

Reckless01 09-13-2007 08:24 PM

On the flip dude should have just stopped and took the citation and he'd be at the bar suckin down a beer tonight! Lights+Siren= stop unless you have a reason to run? I dunno bout you but I don't stunt street and if I'm ridin and get lit up why not pull over? When you pull its a ticket at best...run and you get to spend the night in county, bail your bike out of impound (and you KNOW they treat shit bad in impound!), pay court costs, lawyers, get points, a criminal charge and STILL have to pay a fine! Fuck it I'll just stop, + my 3 yr old needs a dad tomorrow ya know? If you run and get killed you just wasted yourself for like $400 worth of fines! Makes sense to me LOL!

buckle up 09-13-2007 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=nomad;2940838]unbelievable. for crossing a double yellow? a low speed chase? i cross the double yellow and almost everything else on a daily basis, especially around here. i guess i better look out.[/QUOTE]
FUCKIN A I DO THE SAME...YOU KNOW WHAT MAYBE I SHOULD RUN SOME OF THEM OVER:shruggs WTF WHEN WILL THIS SHIT END ????WHAT NOW ITS OK TO DISREGARD HUMAN LIFE??:nono

OH MAN WE ARE ALL DOOMED ....NOW WE ARE GONNA BE GETTIN KILLED BY TRIGGER HAPPY FUCK FACES WHO SUCK EACH OTHERS COCKS:whoopass: :whoopass:

TO SERVE AND PROTECT??? ALL LIES:2cents

buckle up 09-13-2007 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=Reckless01;2940850]On the flip dude should have just stopped and took the citation and he'd be at the bar suckin down a beer tonight! Lights+Siren= stop unless you have a reason to run? I dunno bout you but I don't stunt street and if I'm ridin and get lit up why not pull over? When you pull its a ticket at best...run and you get to spend the night in county, bail your bike out of impound (and you KNOW they treat shit bad in impound!), pay court costs, lawyers, get points, a criminal charge and STILL have to pay a fine! Fuck it I'll just stop, + my 3 yr old needs a dad tomorrow ya know? If you run and get killed you just wasted yourself for like $400 worth of fines! Makes sense to me LOL![/QUOTE]

BETTER START LIVIN IN A BUBBLE CUZ THATS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU:hello :cheers

FrankieG 09-13-2007 08:30 PM

WOW! 2 wrongs never make a right!

Reckless01 09-13-2007 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=seatbelt;2940856]BETTER START LIVIN IN A BUBBLE CUZ THATS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU:hello :cheers[/QUOTE]

You live yours...and Ill live mine!

I've pulled over when hit at over 120mph in a 50 and got a warning! Ive been popped doing wheelies on 75 and got a warning, Ask Nags bout the time we ALL got popped in Hernando before stunt wars and we all got off with a stern talkin to by 3 FHP officers...AND I didn't even have a motorcycle stamp. thats driving w/o license which is arrestable! You run dude Ill just stop, its your life ya know!:shruggs

buckle up 09-13-2007 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;2940859]WOW! 2 wrongs never make a right![/QUOTE]BUT THEY MIGHT CANCLE OUT??:shruggs
JUST KIDDING

Reckless01 09-13-2007 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;2940859]WOW! 2 wrongs never make a right![/QUOTE]

Yea but 3 lefts do (make a right) sorry I had to bro:LOL

buckle up 09-13-2007 08:44 PM

[QUOTE=Reckless01;2940861]You live yours...and Ill live mine!

I've pulled over when hit at over 120mph in a 50 and got a warning! Ive been popped doing wheelies on 75 and got a warning, Ask Nags bout the time we ALL got popped in Hernando before stunt wars and we all got off with a stern talkin to by 3 FHP officers...AND I didn't even have a motorcycle stamp. thats driving w/o license which is arrestable! You run dude Ill just stop, its your life ya know!:shruggs[/QUOTE]
I HOPE UR NOT TAKIN OFFENSE TO WHAT I WROTE ITS A JOKE ;)
AND YEA TO EACH THEIR OWN DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT WHAT IF UR ON LIKE A 50 JUST MESSIN AROUNS AND DECIDE TO BOUNCE ON THE POPO CUZ U THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY....AND THEY DECIDE UR SCRARING PEOPLE AND RUN U OVER??

I JUST CAN'T SEE HOW THAT IS RIGHT:shruggs

IT SCARY TO THINK THAT SOME RAMNDOM POLICE OFFICER CAN DECIDE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE JUST BECAUSE YOU SCARED SOME POEPLE...SO IF YOU BLOW PAST A CAR AT LIKE 130 MPH CUZ YOU WANT TO GET AND ADRENALINE RUSH AND SCARE SOME POEPLE HE CAN JUSTIFY KILLING YOU??:2cents

ITS A DOUBBLE EDGED SWORD

buckle up 09-13-2007 08:45 PM

Oh And I Just Type In Capps Cuz I'm To Lazy To Press The Button To Shut It Off:lol

Reckless01 09-13-2007 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=seatbelt;2940873]I HOPE UR NOT TAKIN OFFENSE TO WHAT I WROTE ITS A JOKE ;)
AND YEA TO EACH THEIR OWN DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT WHAT IF UR ON LIKE A 50 JUST MESSIN AROUNS AND DECIDE TO BOUNCE ON THE POPO CUZ U THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY....AND THEY DECIDE UR SCRARING PEOPLE AND RUN U OVER??

I JUST CAN'T SEE HOW THAT IS RIGHT:shruggs

IT SCARY TO THINK THAT SOME RAMNDOM POLICE OFFICER CAN DECIDE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE JUST BECAUSE YOU SCARED SOME POEPLE...SO IF YOU BLOW PAST A CAR AT LIKE 130 MPH CUZ YOU WANT TO GET AND ADRENALINE RUSH AND SCARE SOME POEPLE HE CAN JUSTIFY KILLING YOU??:2cents

ITS A DOUBBLE EDGED SWORD[/QUOTE]

Bro I 100% agree with where you are coming from ya know! Its REALLY shitty to end a guy over some BS like that, but on the flip the cop didn't know if he was drunk, drugged up, running on a stolen bike, carrying drugs etc.. I dunno I can see where you are commin from through bro!:cheers Just like you said it was just my :2cents about gettin yanked by the police. No offense taken, no hard feelings you are as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine!:cheers