Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   biker killed for crossing yellow line (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/201270-biker-killed-crossing-yellow.html)

PLAYA-P 09-13-2007 09:02 PM

Re: biker killed for crossing yellow line

that makes me angry .......grrrrrrrrr..... that cop is guilty of vehicular homicide, case closed, lock that bitch up....

DirtyToes 09-13-2007 09:36 PM

fcukin asshole, that cop should get sent to jail!

...i'm sure he'll get watz comin to him!!!!

Scott- 09-13-2007 09:43 PM

[size=7][/size]
[size=7][/size]
[size=7][/size]
[size=7] Ftp Ftp[/size]

rippedbx 09-13-2007 09:56 PM

Why did he never go over the speed limit if he's running? :whoopass:

and the lady driving was "scared to death" when the chase was going under the speed limit? I'm calling B.S. :bs

old duffer 09-14-2007 09:21 AM

FTP. I hope that cop gets shot.

[b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto/Moto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b]

DrasticDan 09-14-2007 09:32 AM

You know its messed up how things work out!
But i do agree karma will catch up to him.And i hope its 10 fold!

excessa 09-14-2007 09:40 AM

That is just heartbreaking.

t-dogg 09-14-2007 10:27 AM

Ftp Ftp Ftp

NINER 09-14-2007 10:38 AM

[quote=rippedbx;2940981]Why did he never go over the speed limit if he's running? :whoopass:

and the lady driving was "scared to death" when the chase was going under the speed limit? I'm calling B.S. :bs[/quote]

[FONT=Arial]"Diane Davis, who drove the front vehicle in a line of three or four vehicles passed by Abney, testified that she was 'literally scared to death.'"[/FONT]

She is guilty of perjury in my mind. If she truely was "litterally scared to death" she would not be alive anymore......

DCP-TED 09-14-2007 11:34 AM

[quote=Reckless01;2940850]On the flip dude should have just stopped and took the citation and he'd be at the bar suckin down a beer tonight! Lights+Siren= stop unless you have a reason to run? I dunno bout you but I don't stunt street and if I'm ridin and get lit up why not pull over? When you pull its a ticket at best...run and you get to spend the night in county, bail your bike out of impound (and you KNOW they treat shit bad in impound!), pay court costs, lawyers, get points, a criminal charge and STILL have to pay a fine! Fuck it I'll just stop, + my 3 yr old needs a dad tomorrow ya know? If you run and get killed you just wasted yourself for like $400 worth of fines! Makes sense to me LOL![/quote]

This Diane Dennis said: [FONT=Arial]'literally scared to death.'" you lying cunt.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Reckless your in Tampa? Damn didnt know there were other riders out there in Tampa anymore. Same here.[/FONT]

ZX6-RRGuy 09-14-2007 11:48 AM

[quote=Old Duffer;2941551]FTP. I hope that cop gets shot.[/quote]

I heard that. All the cops around here would love the chance to get to run someone over. FTP!!!!

samurai87 09-14-2007 12:36 PM

fuck that cop i cant believe he actually ran the bike over....what was he thinkg in

binder929rr 09-14-2007 01:05 PM

god bless america

who supports big government?

snapper1978 09-14-2007 01:46 PM

then they wonder why when they lite someone up and they shoot the cops,they want to go home.nowadays you can throw a cig out the window and who knows of some rogue cop wants to take your life for it,FTP