Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 05:18 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

Dont do shows for a Mexican promotor named Jorge Ruiz!! This dude came to my house last year so I could setup a f4i for show I was doing for him. The show in SIU4. I've done 3 shows for this guy over 3 years and he had always paid me so I had a little trust for him. While he was at my house he took 200 videos and also bought my blue n silver 04cbr1000 from me. He told me he would pay me when I got to mexico the next week. He never payed me that next week and promised to pay the next. We'll week after week went buy then month after month. It's been a year now and he doesnt answer my calls anymore. This guy stole my bike and 200 videos. I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but shit I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago. Now I dont know how everyone else is but if I knew a promotor stole some **** from anyone, even someone I hated I wouldnt do **** for his ass but that's just me. So this guy has burnt his bridge with me and Alex at least so if he contacts anyone for a show in Mexico dont do it. He will be getting his teeth knocked the fuck out if I ever see him again, it's a small world and **** catches back up sooner or later.
Name:  mexicopics2050.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  27.1 KB
Old 11-10-2006, 05:29 AM

Stunter13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!

damn man that sucks !! ,I hope no one will doin a show for him
Old 11-10-2006, 05:31 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

thats some fvcked up **** man!!!! even worse jason doin shows for the guy after u warned him that he robbed u, weres the brotherhood for a fellow stunter thats some Bitch azz ****!!! i thought jason was cool but thats NOT cool!!! wow talk about makin the sport go a long way...........sounds more like take wat u can and fvck over as many people as u can along the way.........
Old 11-10-2006, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
thats some fvcked up **** man!!!! even worse jason doin shows for the guy after u warned him that he robbed u, weres the brotherhood for a fellow stunter thats some Bitch azz ****!!! i thought jason was cool but thats NOT cool!!! wow talk about makin the sport go a long way...........sounds more like take wat u can and fvck over as many people as u can along the way.........
D say Alex Flores doin a show for him no Jason
Old 11-10-2006, 05:40 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by Stunter13
D say Alex Flores doin a show for him no Jason

I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago.
Old 11-10-2006, 05:42 AM

ohhh sorry
Old 11-10-2006, 05:49 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

i understand the trust you had on him, but man.. 200 dvds and a BIKE are major words! well now everybody knows how does he work. Que te jodan Jorge
Old 11-10-2006, 06:06 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
i understand the trust you had on him, but man.. 200 dvds and a BIKE are major words! well now everybody knows how does he work. Que te jodan Jorge

yes it was!! I've learned my lesson. I'm sure every rider that has been in the game for a minute has been burned some shit promotor!
Old 11-10-2006, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Darius
yes it was!! I've learned my lesson. I'm sure every rider that has been in the game for a minute has been burned some shit promotor!
Excatly i have all the time problem with money for the show's , but now i first get a cash then doin a show or 50% money first and 50% money at the end show....
Old 11-10-2006, 06:20 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Been burned by other riders

-kane
Old 11-10-2006, 07:20 AM

PETe P is a decent person

I hate to be a **** but letting someone walk out of your house with a bike worth 10g's and video's worth about 5g's retail really isn't the best move. i know you said you trusted him but that right there is more trust than should ever be given to someone from another state let alone another country.

edit: at least if he were from another state there might be somthing you could do in terms of gettin a lawyer. out of country...good luck.
Old 11-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Drew Stone is a decent person

Dont do shows for a Mexican promotor named Jorge Ruiz!! This dude came to my house last year so I could setup a f4i for show I was doing for him. The show in SIU4. I've done 3 shows for this guy over 3 years and he had always paid me so I had a little trust for him. While he was at my house he took 200 videos and also bought my blue n silver 04cbr1000 from me. He told me he would pay me when I got to mexico the next week. He never payed me that next week and promised to pay the next. We'll week after week went buy then month after month. It's been a year now and he doesnt answer my calls anymore. This guy stole my bike and 200 videos. I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but shit I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago. Now I dont know how everyone else is but if I knew a promotor stole some **** from anyone, even someone I hated I wouldnt do **** for his ass but that's just me. So this guy has burnt his bridge with me and Alex at least so if he contacts anyone for a show in Mexico dont do it. He will be getting his teeth knocked the fuck out if I ever see him again, it's a small world and **** catches back up sooner or later.
I back Darius on this 100%.

THIS GUY IS A SCAM ARTIST WHO HAS ABUSED OUR LIFESTYLE / SPORT THRU THE YEARS.

I KNOW HE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY DVD'S BEING BOOTLEGGED IN MEXICO.

**** HIM.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:30 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote=Darius] I had told Alex Flores about this and he still did shows for him after the fact. Then he left his bike there with the same promotor who also promised to pay him for it. Alex has been waiting 4 months for his money but shit I warned him so I dont feel bad. I had also told Jason Britton about this many times. Come to find out he did a show for the guy a month or so ago.

Your boys are supposed to have your back, thats fcked up they would do a show after you got fcked and warned them. I would check who your friends are. What you should do is get a group together, go down to mexico, find this b itch and fck him up. Then take your **** and your boys and keep it for yourself! Fck this ******!!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:55 AM

Ponis is an unknown quantity at this point

DAMNIT... thought us mexicans were improving ourselfs

Sorry to hear that D.

btw... headn to vegas soon to see the rents... december or jan.
be ready to ride.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:00 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

That sucks! There are a lot of people out there who will take advantage of you if they can, and an emerging industry is like blood in the water, sharks can smell it from miles away.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Knock him the fu(k out! Put a price on his head and someone will turn him into you!
Old 11-10-2006, 09:11 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i'd be crossing the border and smashing some teeth for a bike
Old 11-10-2006, 09:13 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

You're better off luring him over to this side. If stuff goes wrong while collecting from a Mexican in Mexico, chances are they will be fine and you will be fu(ked. Here you're less likely to be murdered by the police.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:19 AM

Crash087 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just dont sell **** to promoters cuz u cant trust any of em
and if i see him in illinois ill be sure to knock his lighs out for u and let u kno i got ur bike and u can come pick it up :
Old 11-10-2006, 09:29 AM

Cash and carry.

Quick Reply: Mexican Promotors!!! Dont do it!!