Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   How are most consistant with circles?? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/173382-how-most-consistant-circles.html)

THORPE 11-11-2006 07:13 PM

Re: How are most consistant with circles??

Ok I got to ride for about an hour today. I tried these techniques and they are way more fun than gas-brake.

I can get in about 2 pretty consistant this way now. I got to get those old bad habits outta my head.

Also my tire only had 20 psi cause I guess it leaked down. I'm back up to 30 now so I'll try again tommorrow and see if that helps.

Do yall keep the bike kinda under you or are you pretty much lined up with the bike? (lean angle)

thehate. 11-11-2006 07:17 PM

[QUOTE=revditup]Ok I got to ride for about an hour today. I tried these techniques and they are way more fun than gas-brake.

I can get in about 2 pretty consistant this way now. I got to get those old bad habits outta my head.

Also my tire only had 20 psi cause I guess it leaked down. I'm back up to 30 now so I'll try again tommorrow and see if that helps.

Do yall keep the bike kinda under you or are you pretty much lined up with the bike? (lean angle)[/QUOTE]
I line up with the bike {inline} unless your doing fsat -0-'s the lean off to the outside!
see my avitar

CARNAHKT 11-12-2006 10:07 AM

Initially to dip into the circle you want to be on top of the bike or to the opposite side of that your spinning the circles but after that you want to get lined up with the bike beacause you need to be able to lean to either side easily and if your already off to one side it makes it harder to lean to that side if you have to.

THORPE 11-12-2006 02:33 PM

[QUOTE=CARNAHKT]Initially to dip into the circle you want to be on top of the bike or to the opposite side of that your spinning the circles but after that you want to get lined up with the bike beacause you need to be able to lean to either side easily and if your already off to one side it makes it harder to lean to that side if you have to.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, I'm gonna try and hit it today. Got 30 psi back in my tire.

Do you find that it helps to keep your right knee kinda holding the tank? and no pressure on the right peg?

old man roger 11-12-2006 02:38 PM

30 is cool but its a little easier at 20

DLISH 11-12-2006 09:10 PM

I got kane-kane chops on lock this week, almost scrapin the stock turn signal with the ganster lean! (to me) its ez-r than a tall mellow circle. You aint seen nothing untill you see Ed lover kill Lorenzo Ritchey circles!!!!

THORPE 11-12-2006 10:01 PM

So you doin em staggard? I can get a few in fast like that. It is fun feelin the edge of my tire when i gas it

FiSh 11-12-2006 10:39 PM

[QUOTE=SCOTT_Chychul]Gorka you odviously know more about this shit then i do, but telling someone that is trying to learn and can only do 4 to turn down their idle to 800, seems like something i'd do to someone that pissed me off, and i wanted to see them highside their bike in a nasty way. :shruggs[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to scott, he does this.

[url]http://www.extremeriderz.com/rockthe40oz/scott%20circle%20instructor.wmv[/url]

And buy some new shoes! lol

THORPE 11-12-2006 11:03 PM

Run DMC fan??

SCOTT_Chychul 11-12-2006 11:16 PM

Ok well in my defence,, my brakes were sqeeaky and i was trying to go from sitdown to standup, mid circle. Highside.. whoopsy,, we all have bad days.. :shruggs

THORPE 11-13-2006 02:27 AM

Looked pimp till then

nags 11-13-2006 02:35 AM

[QUOTE=Matt Gorka]Come on now. I rode with the idle up for years!!! Not saying anything bad if you do, but I spent some time learning with just the throttle control and I can honestly say, if you have some time to kill and no new tricks to learn, turn the idle down and go practice....You'll thank yourself. It's nice to clutch it up, rock a coaster then dip it into a dozen circles without your bike sounding like a lawnmower all the time.[/QUOTE]

I go back to my roots all the time and turn the idle down for slow wheelies.. so much fun

And by all the time I mean once every few months when I actually ride :shruggs

ebinmoothedam 11-13-2006 03:00 AM

DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO DO A CIRCLE ON A BIKE THAT IS 135cc WITH 11 B.H.P OUTPUT AND HAS A REAR TYRE OF SIZE 3x16 ??
I DONT THINK.
WAT DO U GUYS THINK

bruno_z 11-13-2006 03:48 AM

you can circle everything...and that bike is deffinatelly easier to circle than a streetbike...

FiSh 11-13-2006 04:31 AM

[QUOTE=ebinmoothedam]DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO DO A CIRCLE ON A BIKE THAT IS 135cc WITH 11 B.H.P OUTPUT AND HAS A REAR TYRE OF SIZE 3x16 ??
I DONT THINK.
WAT DO U GUYS THINK[/QUOTE]

you my friend

are a idiot.

:LOL

ebinmoothedam 11-13-2006 09:27 PM

damn u big guys...

Christian P 11-13-2006 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=FiSh]Don't listen to scott, he does this.

[url]http://www.extremeriderz.com/rockthe40oz/scott%20circle%20instructor.wmv[/url]

And buy some new shoes! lol[/QUOTE]

That's twice you've been told to get new shoes!!!....(He did...I saw them, I can't prove it at the moment....but it's true):LOL

DLISH 11-13-2006 10:18 PM

[QUOTE=ebinmoothedam]damn u big guys...[/QUOTE]
is that some kind of fat joke?:LOL :LOL :LOL

SCOTT_Chychul 11-13-2006 10:48 PM

New shoes are brutal.. I toasted a bran new set of pads on a highway rip because i couldn't feel the brake. Instead of taking up the slack, i ended up riding the brake for ohhh i dono 10 minutes !! ****.. stupid new shoes.. :banghead :shootem

FiSh 11-14-2006 12:58 AM

[QUOTE=SCOTT_Chychul]New shoes are brutal.. I toasted a bran new set of pads on a highway rip because i couldn't feel the brake. Instead of taking up the slack, i ended up riding the brake for ohhh i dono 10 minutes !! ****.. stupid new shoes.. :banghead :shootem[/QUOTE]

Just get a sweet set of race car driving slippers.

SCOTT_Chychul 11-14-2006 01:17 AM

Just like my buddy Ricky Bobby ?? That just happened !!

THORPE 11-27-2006 10:23 PM

Vid quality sux on my phone but you get the idea. They're staggered and off idle, ALL GAS. I finally got the hang of em. My best so far has been 8 wide and fast but of course i didn't get that one on vid.

It's alot more fun hittin them that way then tryin over and over again to catch idle

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4pbEUN_pJ0[/url]

ssteve 11-27-2006 11:46 PM

looks like it was taken with a cell phone

THORPE 11-27-2006 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=ssteve]looks like it was taken with a cell phone[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Razor