Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Why is Quad gay? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/173219-why-quad-gay.html)

Rick 11-07-2006 01:25 PM

Re: Why is Quad gay?

Quads are fun as **** to ride...kill some streets, jumps, dirt, mud...anything. Thats why i like riding quads...dont much care for watching them in video though. My dude beydog kills the quads, doing shit that 99% of 2 wheel riders wont try.

-SKETCHY- 11-07-2006 01:40 PM

Quads = Brokeback Mountain
:LUCKY13

YLStunna 11-07-2006 01:41 PM

[quote=carm3twenty2]hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH[/quote]

+ 24957924567276 quads are awesom, if some of you think they are gay then dont watch or ride them... yeah, it may take no skill but that dont mean they are gay...

CT STUNT RIDERZ 11-07-2006 01:45 PM

[quote=carm3twenty2]hey bro, if u like riden quads, then keep on ridin them and dont liston to the bullsh*t that everyone is puttin out there.
1,just ride.
2,have fun
3,put them together. :YEAH[/quote]

Hey carm..its Jamie...How you been?:fiddy you still interested in my old gsxr exhaust for the bike your building?...ttyl

CT STUNT RIDERZ 11-07-2006 01:51 PM

[quote=NastySVC]Ok just reading some posts and everyone is bashing quad riders. I ride/have one and they do take a tooooooon less talent and are pretty boring unless you are killing streets and highways on them. But what i want to know everyone says they are fu**inkg stupid and gay and shyt YET everyone has them in their DVD's why is that. Just curious i think they are boring to watch (again unless you are killing it) and take about 1/1000000000th of the talent that a big bike takes, just curious as to why everyone thinks they are gay but has them in their DVD's.[/quote]

Hey if you have fun riding quads then do it dont let ne one put you down...I have a blast messing around on mine...Id DEF.. rather stunt a BIKE and "Keep it on one wheel" ...hey have fun man...STUNT FOR LIFE...Hey its your Preference!!
[URL="http://www.CTSTUNT.COM"]WWW.CTSTUNT.COM[/URL] :scrape

NastySVC 11-07-2006 01:55 PM

[quote=CT STUNT RIDERZ]Hey if you have fun riding quads then do it dont let ne one put you down...I have a blast messing around on mine...Id DEF.. rather stunt a BIKE and "Keep it on one wheel" ...hey have fun man...STUNT FOR LIFE...Hey its your Preference!!
[URL="http://www.CTSTUNT.COM"]WWW.CTSTUNT.COM[/URL] :scrape[/quote]

i totally agree just wondering why there are som many quad Nazi's and why...lol......

SlitZ 11-07-2006 02:00 PM

i think its gay because ive always hated fourwheelers

theyre like glorified lawnmowers

ive owned a dozen or more and they are fun, but after 30 min its boring because every trick in the book has been mastered

the Hbomb guys redefine quad riding tho- check their site out sometime
[url]www.hbombfilms.com[/url]

Z-UNIT 11-07-2006 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=Rick]Quads are fun as **** to ride...kill some streets, jumps, dirt, mud...anything. Thats why i like riding quads...dont much care for watching them in video though. My dude beydog kills the quads, doing shit that 99% of 2 wheel riders wont try.[/QUOTE]

u mean like wheeling on the front bumper thing...wow i cant imagine why no one would try that on a street bike...:nono

Paul 11-07-2006 04:23 PM

Quad stuntin=gay.I hate when guys come to spots on quads and try to act hard cause they can wheelie a quad,Just can't give that any respect.

GSWITCH33 11-07-2006 04:43 PM

[QUOTE=Rick]Quads are fun as **** to ride...kill some streets, jumps, dirt, mud...anything. Thats why i like riding quads...dont much care for watching them in video though. My dude beydog kills the quads, doing shit that 99% of 2 wheel riders wont try.[/QUOTE]
You are just askin for a a** whoopin!

:chairhit: :FIGHT :FIGHT :whoopass: :whoopass:

theteacher929 11-07-2006 05:04 PM

If they throw them in the video every now and then that's fine. They might not be the most skilled in the vid but it mixes shit up. It's like a random titty shot but not as cool.

hyperryder 11-07-2006 05:08 PM

ok heres why. they do nothing but get in the fuccking way at spots. when i go to bmore i hate it when they come out they take over the whole spot just to do nothing. if your good on one grate but ride a street bike get good and you wont ride the quad any more. nuff said.

insanestunter39 11-07-2006 05:11 PM

[quote=NastySVC]i totally agree just wondering why there are som many quad Nazi's and why...lol......[/quote]
I learned how to stunt on a raptor 660, then a couple years later got my rr. I can't hate on em cuz i learned on em. Some people just talk alot of shit. Keep it up on one, well if you have to, keep it up on two. HAHA!:YEAH :fiddy :LOL

Paw Paw 11-07-2006 05:34 PM

quads are like fat girls! ...fun to ride but ya don't take em and show em off to your buddies! lol

ssteve 11-07-2006 05:52 PM

:lol [QUOTE=Paw Paw]quads are like fat girls! ...fun to ride but ya don't take em and show em off to your buddies! lol[/QUOTE]

keshon 11-07-2006 05:54 PM

i have a quad, but i use it mainly for blasting through the mud and trails, i stunt it while im out of course, but i am focusing my stunting on my streetbike

K2MX22 11-07-2006 05:55 PM

Quads, sport bikes, snowmobiles, whatever, they are all fun and anyone who puts you down for riding something you like is the gay one and they are probably d1cks anyway!

Hell, I was in a vid for jumping like 15 people with a scooter and a ramp that was on fire!

ssteve 11-07-2006 05:59 PM

Most of the time people that say quads are gay cause it makes them feel superior since they stunt a big bike and its harder.

ssteve 11-07-2006 06:00 PM

whats gay is scooter's and jumping fire

insanestunter39 11-07-2006 06:08 PM

[quote=ssteve]whats gay is scooter's and jumping fire[/quote]
Well, i guess you feel superior!:nono