Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   Stunting Video Game (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/165221-stunting-video-game.html)

NsOaklandR6 08-02-2006 02:18 AM

Stunting Video Game

We need one I'm tired of this racing crap. As you know I just put up the thread about stunting in TT. But I just got to thinking how there are so close with that game. All they have to do is make the bikes stable at low speeds, put button combos in to do while your on slow wheelies, fast whatever, make the bike act like it would in real life in relation to stunting. Like when you lean forward and hold the front brake and give it gas hmmm lets see YOU BURNOUT, and uhmm hhmm lets see if you turn the bars you start do-n donuts but still have to counter steer to keep it go-n. This is not hard at all for them to do they are RIGHT THERE. What's up can we get a petition go-n or something after everybody here gets on it i can take it to other forums and get there's, and I'll even take up some written ones and send them to playstation and whoever that was that made TT, MotoGP, AND THAT ATV GAME YOU CAN STUNT YOU ASS OFF ON. how is there GAME OUT THAT LETS YOU STUNT ATV'S in COMP BEFORE BIKES!! lets not hear the whining about the sport isn't out there enough cuz it is. if they did commercials like they did TT but with whoolies and other stunts playing kids and adults would put that game on back order. So what yall think besides that I'm crazy??

(If anything at least get on TT's website [URL="http://www.TouristTrophy.com"]www.TouristTrophy.com[/URL] and send them hella e-mails and get on there message board. i just sent playstatinon a e-mail and i'm about to post up on TT's message board wit some Stunt Vid links)

50Outlaw 08-02-2006 02:31 AM

Re: Stunting Video Game

been suggested... buy speedkings...

Xx FamousSAS 08-02-2006 02:46 AM

Speedkings blows

50Outlaw 08-02-2006 02:47 AM

and so does your mom buddy!!!!

but speedkings is better

NsOaklandR6 08-02-2006 02:47 AM

who is speedkings and what ever came of it?

50Outlaw 08-02-2006 02:52 AM

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing [QUOTE=NsOaklandR6]who is speedkings and what ever came of it?[/QUOTE]

do a searchon google or amazon...

NsOaklandR6 08-02-2006 03:05 AM

You can't be serious. That looks like road rash off of SEGA. And it is still about racing and doing 300mph power wheelies. Come on now we need something with the exact same graphics as TT but on a Tony Hawk Pro Skater type of comp game play. As in big open flat lots with crowds(maybe not crowds i dunno) and judges (lots because they won't promote streets, well maybe) and you having to beat who you are playing against score or just get a certain score to get to the next level. it would actually be nice if you could compete against the computer. the computer would do a bunch of random stunts against you that get harder each level so the score is harder to beat.

project-c2 08-02-2006 03:18 AM

More like points for doing stunts, not winning races. :YEAH

GSWITCH33 08-02-2006 03:39 AM

Someone hit up EA games and get this sh** rollin, stop whinin about it and try and do something about it. It's at least worth a shot :2cents

BiggDogg 08-02-2006 04:29 AM

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/texasskeptic/myspace.jpg[/IMG]

phxRRkid 08-02-2006 04:42 AM

Alot of money to be made with a game like that...... tony hawk graphics and S***, but stunt bikes..... nice!!

skat37 08-02-2006 07:31 AM

my buddy actually just started to work for EA games down in florida. i wonder if he would have any push with an idea like this. i know i would buy it!

FUCT420 08-02-2006 09:39 AM

the game would get boring in five minutes... just think about it...

DBOUNCE1 08-02-2006 11:29 AM

would a stunt gam be that challenging? I'm just asking i'm not really a big gameer myself but i'm just wondering

NsOaklandR6 08-02-2006 12:32 PM

Trust me unless you just sucked at playing the game it would not be boring. We have that ATV game at are clubhouse and I can stunt on that in freestyle stunt mode all damn day. it really acts like a real 4 wheeler, you can slow wheelies down, stoppies, bicycle into slow wheelies, that game is too fun, if it were with bikes with TT graphics I probably would stop riding and just play the game lol.

righthooks 08-02-2006 01:30 PM

im so down for a stunting video game...i always just free ride on tourist trophy anyway...i love doen 150 mph stoppies..lol

faster321 08-02-2006 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=NsOaklandR6]Trust me unless you just sucked at playing the game it would not be boring. We have that ATV game at are clubhouse and I can stunt on that in freestyle stunt mode all damn day. it really acts like a real 4 wheeler, you can slow wheelies down, stoppies, bicycle into slow wheelies, that game is too fun, if it were with bikes with TT graphics I probably would stop riding and just play the game lol.[/QUOTE]

the is an xbox atv game i think itst he one your talking about and yo ucan rock bicycles to wheeli and some scrapes, and yea, on that speed kings game yoou can rock slow wheelies (sometime scrape) drifting (aaron colton style) stoppies sketch, half circle wheelie, seat flamingos, stand up wheelies, sit downs, and burnouts and a few other tricks, the insane etc. try before you say something it is the closest to a stunt game that we have thus far....

inolen 08-02-2006 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=lyons]the game would get boring in five minutes... just think about it...[/QUOTE]

This man knows what's up.

HighStyles 08-02-2006 02:42 PM

it might get boring but you know you'd buy it just to mess with when it was rainin... now a total control game would be nice.. start with a 1990 f2 have to earn sponsors and shit.. run from the police.. yeah.. i'd buy it

SYTFU_R6 08-02-2006 02:56 PM

mx unleashed and atv offroad fury are the games he is speaking of..... and they will only make a stunting game, when it gets mainstream enough to be a huge money market.

think about it, i have been drifting for 5 years, it has been big for 20 years.... but now since the d1 gp has hit it big in the states, and gone international, you now have drifting games comming out.

once the stunt scene is rendered main stream, instead of quote un quote underground, you will continue to try to stunt on racing genres. bottom line..... or unless one of yall can get some money and do a independent project.