Stunting Video Game

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 02:18 AM

NsOaklandR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunting Video Game

We need one I'm tired of this racing crap. As you know I just put up the thread about stunting in TT. But I just got to thinking how there are so close with that game. All they have to do is make the bikes stable at low speeds, put button combos in to do while your on slow wheelies, fast whatever, make the bike act like it would in real life in relation to stunting. Like when you lean forward and hold the front brake and give it gas hmmm lets see YOU BURNOUT, and uhmm hhmm lets see if you turn the bars you start do-n donuts but still have to counter steer to keep it go-n. This is not hard at all for them to do they are RIGHT THERE. What's up can we get a petition go-n or something after everybody here gets on it i can take it to other forums and get there's, and I'll even take up some written ones and send them to playstation and whoever that was that made TT, MotoGP, AND THAT ATV GAME YOU CAN STUNT YOU *** OFF ON. how is there GAME OUT THAT LETS YOU STUNT ATV'S in COMP BEFORE BIKES!! lets not hear the whining about the sport isn't out there enough cuz it is. if they did commercials like they did TT but with whoolies and other stunts playing kids and adults would put that game on back order. So what yall think besides that I'm crazy??

(If anything at least get on TT's website www.TouristTrophy.com and send them hella e-mails and get on there message board. i just sent playstatinon a e-mail and i'm about to post up on TT's message board wit some Stunt Vid links)
Old 08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stunting Video Game

been suggested... buy speedkings...
Old 08-02-2006, 02:46 AM

Xx FamousSAS is an unknown quantity at this point

Speedkings blows
Old 08-02-2006, 02:47 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

and so does your mom buddy!!!!

but speedkings is better
Old 08-02-2006, 02:47 AM

who is speedkings and what ever came of it?
Old 08-02-2006, 02:52 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by NsOaklandR6
who is speedkings and what ever came of it?

do a searchon google or amazon...
Old 08-02-2006, 03:05 AM

You can't be serious. That looks like road rash off of SEGA. And it is still about racing and doing 300mph power wheelies. Come on now we need something with the exact same graphics as TT but on a Tony Hawk Pro Skater type of comp game play. As in big open flat lots with crowds(maybe not crowds i dunno) and judges (lots because they won't promote streets, well maybe) and you having to beat who you are playing against score or just get a certain score to get to the next level. it would actually be nice if you could compete against the computer. the computer would do a bunch of random stunts against you that get harder each level so the score is harder to beat.
Old 08-02-2006, 03:18 AM

project-c2 is an unknown quantity at this point

More like points for doing stunts, not winning races. :YEAH
Old 08-02-2006, 03:39 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Someone hit up EA games and get this sh** rollin, stop whinin about it and try and do something about it. It's at least worth a shot
Old 08-02-2006, 04:29 AM

BiggDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-02-2006, 04:42 AM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough

Alot of money to be made with a game like that...... tony hawk graphics and S***, but stunt bikes..... nice!!
Old 08-02-2006, 07:31 AM

skat37 is an unknown quantity at this point

my buddy actually just started to work for EA games down in florida. i wonder if he would have any push with an idea like this. i know i would buy it!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:39 AM

FUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really niceFUCT420 is just really nice

the game would get boring in five minutes... just think about it...
Old 08-02-2006, 11:29 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

would a stunt gam be that challenging? I'm just asking i'm not really a big gameer myself but i'm just wondering
Old 08-02-2006, 12:32 PM

Trust me unless you just sucked at playing the game it would not be boring. We have that ATV game at are clubhouse and I can stunt on that in freestyle stunt mode all damn day. it really acts like a real 4 wheeler, you can slow wheelies down, stoppies, bicycle into slow wheelies, that game is too fun, if it were with bikes with TT graphics I probably would stop riding and just play the game lol.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:30 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

im so down for a stunting video game...i always just free ride on tourist trophy anyway...i love doen 150 mph stoppies..lol
Old 08-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Janitor "clean up stalls"

faster321 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NsOaklandR6
Trust me unless you just sucked at playing the game it would not be boring. We have that ATV game at are clubhouse and I can stunt on that in freestyle stunt mode all damn day. it really acts like a real 4 wheeler, you can slow wheelies down, stoppies, bicycle into slow wheelies, that game is too fun, if it were with bikes with TT graphics I probably would stop riding and just play the game lol.

the is an xbox atv game i think itst he one your talking about and yo ucan rock bicycles to wheeli and some scrapes, and yea, on that speed kings game yoou can rock slow wheelies (sometime scrape) drifting (aaron colton style) stoppies sketch, half circle wheelie, seat flamingos, stand up wheelies, sit downs, and burnouts and a few other tricks, the insane etc. try before you say something it is the closest to a stunt game that we have thus far....
Old 08-02-2006, 02:32 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lyons
the game would get boring in five minutes... just think about it...
This man knows what's up.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:42 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

it might get boring but you know you'd buy it just to mess with when it was rainin... now a total control game would be nice.. start with a 1990 f2 have to earn sponsors and ****.. run from the police.. yeah.. i'd buy it
Old 08-02-2006, 02:56 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person

mx unleashed and atv offroad fury are the games he is speaking of..... and they will only make a stunting game, when it gets mainstream enough to be a huge money market.

think about it, i have been drifting for 5 years, it has been big for 20 years.... but now since the d1 gp has hit it big in the states, and gone international, you now have drifting games comming out.

once the stunt scene is rendered main stream, instead of quote un quote underground, you will continue to try to stunt on racing genres. bottom line..... or unless one of yall can get some money and do a independent project.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 08-02-2006 at 03:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Stunting Video Game