Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   dual caliper bracket set up (pimp) (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/159584-dual-caliper-bracket-set.html)

crtchrktrcr 05-28-2006 03:04 AM

Re: dual caliper bracket set up (pimp)

a bong

g1kon1wheel 05-28-2006 04:14 AM

[QUOTE=crtchrktrcr]yooo tedd it's mike with the shitty 929 that u welded... i am so fvcking sick of tryin to deal with single caliper.. that one day shortly i might make the trec way the fvck out to your house.. i'll call you and see when we can set up a time.. or you can use my f4i to fab up the new dual bracket.. let me know[/QUOTE]

hit me up anytime mike. later

MikeM 05-28-2006 09:33 AM

[QUOTE=crtchrktrcr]a bong[/QUOTE]
:YEAH exactly what i was gonna say

fatboystuntz 05-28-2006 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=Artiom]hmmm what is that?[/QUOTE]

looks like a breahter for a 03-04 636 on the clutch side cover

Zackie Chan 05-28-2006 12:31 PM

[QUOTE=Artiom]hmmm what is that?[/QUOTE]

I blocked off the stock breather and had ted weld that nipple on my clutch cover so when i'm stallin out the bike it doesn't **** oil in the air box anymore. Who does whoolies at 153? Are trying to go back to the LVX days again ART? And you say you got coasters now (even at 100mph), so this must mean that you have two tricks now chainsaw burnouts and coasters.:LOL Your catching up fast man keep up the good work.

ps. why do you damn russians always have to bring guns into a situation? :nono

crtchrktrcr 05-28-2006 03:26 PM

Zack said nipple

Ho_Hey 05-30-2006 08:49 PM

[SIZE="6"]How about just making a dual caliper bracket for F4i's using two 636 rear calipers???? That should be much easier
:shruggs [/SIZE]

crtchrktrcr 05-30-2006 09:48 PM

why are you typing so big?

LivingCanvas 05-30-2006 09:59 PM

So whats the price/avail on the f4i dual caliper??? I would love to know, im thinking of switching

Artiom 05-30-2006 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=Zackie Chan]I blocked off the stock breather and had ted weld that nipple on my clutch cover so when i'm stallin out the bike it doesn't **** oil in the air box anymore. Who does whoolies at 153? Are trying to go back to the LVX days again ART? And you say you got coasters now (even at 100mph), so this must mean that you have two tricks now chainsaw burnouts and coasters.:LOL Your catching up fast man keep up the good work.

ps. why do you damn russians always have to bring guns into a situation? :nono[/QUOTE]

maybe u should get a gsxr,than u wouldn't have any problems with oil :moon
I been getting my practice on,so better be scared :) haha
no guns just airsoft.it tickles a little bit :LOL

g1kon1wheel 05-31-2006 01:23 AM

i should know something by the end of the week on the f4i's and r6's. i will post up when i have something.

Mikie 05-31-2006 02:01 AM

My boy made a bracket much like yours. He used a front caliper for the handbrake. It had great feel. I masterbated when I felt how smooth it was.

Moorport - what kind of HB you got for the 'tard? It's not a cable pull is it? haha