Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion)
-   -   what is the hardest trick out there? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/147127-what-hardest-trick-out.html)

**superstunna** 12-05-2005 03:03 PM

what is the hardest trick out there?

i know it varies alot, and please no sarcazam , figure 8 highchairs? Froggy coasters? please leave the acrobatics for the circus.... no backflip anything, thanx.... :2cents

SCOTT_Chychul 12-05-2005 03:13 PM

Re: what is the hardest trick out there?

Watch that Mana video.. id say jump to highchair from a stall... Im on a mission to do that with full fairings !!

**superstunna** 12-05-2005 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=SCOTT_Chychul]Watch that Mana video.. id say jump to highchair from a stall... Im on a mission to do that with full fairings !![/QUOTE]
oh ya def.. but my boy gary is doin that shizzzz, its really is one of the hardest but thats more of like a balls to the wall , just go for it type of think , im talknig more about tech tricks, somthing that requires a lil more tech.. ya know what i mean..?

Kaotic 12-05-2005 03:35 PM

froggy coasters look tough, but i guess its personal pref on the learning process or that persons flexability.. def jumping from stall to HC full fairing would take allot of skill

Darius 12-05-2005 03:37 PM

getting into a highchair and back out in a circle is pretty damm hard! lots of diffrent moves to make a mistake on, it's like 15 tricks in one :2cents

catach42 12-05-2005 03:37 PM

froggy coaster are def not the hardest, shouldnt even be on the list

**superstunna** 12-05-2005 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=Kaotic]froggy coasters look tough, but i guess its personal pref on the learning process or that persons flexability.. def jumping from stall to HC full fairing would take allot of skill[/QUOTE]
yes it would take skill and flexabilty, or if u just have massive ups, its not a technical trick though... for example, ralph louie circle combo, to frog, thats tech, jump to highchair, is just plain sick...

SCOTT_Chychul 12-05-2005 03:44 PM

Yea hardcore circle combo's like highchair back down.. But a plain old highchair cirlce isnt that specail.. I shouldnt talk because i cant do them, i gota spend more time with slow highchairs before i start turnin them in. But its not all that tech of a trick as compared to when your combo'in out of it.. Id like to see those fast wide highchair circles.. That would be danger !! :fiddy

NIGHTMARE 12-05-2005 03:46 PM

long ass endos!!!!!!!!!

thatz why noone does them ****ers!!!!!!!!!

**superstunna** 12-05-2005 03:55 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]getting into a highchair and back out in a circle is pretty damm hard! lots of diffrent moves to make a mistake on, it's like 15 tricks in one :2cents[/QUOTE]
:cheers

GundamnitPete 12-05-2005 04:00 PM

1400 foot stoppies :LOL :LOL

motopsyko32 12-05-2005 04:02 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]getting into a highchair and back out in a circle is pretty damm hard! lots of diffrent moves to make a mistake on, it's like 15 tricks in one :2cents[/QUOTE]
i have to see that shit! :fiddy

**superstunna** 12-05-2005 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=motopsyko32]i have to see that shit! :fiddy[/QUOTE]
i like the wicked jester quotes...lol :LOL :hello

motopsyko32 12-05-2005 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=**superstunna**]i like the wicked jester quotes...lol :LOL :hello[/QUOTE]
that shit sounds so hard i cant even picture it...

Darius 12-05-2005 04:22 PM

[QUOTE=motopsyko32]i have to see that shit! :fiddy[/QUOTE]

wow where have you been??
[url]http://www.servinitup.com/gallery/albums/videos/highchaircombo.wmv[/url]

motopsyko32 12-05-2005 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]wow where have you been??
[url]http://www.servinitup.com/gallery/albums/videos/highchaircombo.wmv[/url][/QUOTE]

apparently ive been under a rock cause I dont remember seeing that ish.. or maybe I did... regardless... sounds more difficult than you make it look...

Gixxer_R.i.F. 12-05-2005 04:26 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]wow where have you been??
[url]http://www.servinitup.com/gallery/albums/videos/highchaircombo.wmv[/url][/QUOTE]

you made that look easy! nice

MR. RYAN SMITH 12-05-2005 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=**superstunna**]yes it would take skill and flexabilty, or if u just have massive ups, its not a technical trick though... for example, ralph louie circle combo, to frog, thats tech, jump to highchair, is just plain sick...[/QUOTE]
WTF IS A RALPH LOUIE CIRCLE COMBO? ID HAVE TO SAY THE UNICYCLE IS THE HARDEST TRICK BECAUSE ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO COME OUT OF.

SCOTT_Chychul 12-05-2005 04:37 PM

:bowdown:

TEACH C6 12-05-2005 04:37 PM

i'd say fast no handed circles. i've seen hoenshell do a few nh'ers, but everytime i see someone else do them, they are f4garbage ones-no lean angle, no speed, boring as hell.

that and in/out of hc o's i would say....i just physically cant get that left leg in or out, although getting to fiddy fiddy isnt too hard..

good thread

5thgear 12-05-2005 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=SCOTT_Chychul]Watch that Mana video.. id say jump to highchair from a stall... Im on a mission to do that with full fairings !![/QUOTE]

Hardest trick out there is your Mom

motopsyko32 12-05-2005 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=TEACH C6]i'd say fast no handed circles. i've seen hoenshell do a few nh'ers, but everytime i see someone else do them, they are f4garbage ones-no lean angle, no speed, boring as hell.

that and in/out of hc o's i would say....i just physically cant get that left leg in or out, although getting to fiddy fiddy isnt too hard..

good thread[/QUOTE]
fast as in wide or tight fast?

f4stunna 12-05-2005 05:00 PM

i'd like to see jump up to high chair while in a circle, that'd be soo much more sick then slowly stepping up little bits at a time

TEACH C6 12-05-2005 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=motopsyko32]fast as in wide or tight fast?[/QUOTE]

tight and fast....like a..well, thats enough of that

Manubi 12-05-2005 05:28 PM

subscribed.

RUSH. 12-05-2005 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=f4stunna]i'd like to see jump up to high chair while in a circle, that'd be soo much more sick then slowly stepping up little bits at a time[/QUOTE]

workin on it... got the merk step to hc, no trying from run behind circles then onto ss to hc circles. I still cant go from ss to hc but i can from the ground

f4stunna 12-05-2005 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=RUSH.]workin on it... got the merk step to hc, no trying from run behind circles then onto ss to hc circles. I still cant go from ss to hc but i can from the ground[/QUOTE]

i ment like doing a ss circle and jumping up to highchair while in the circle in one step.....

but still, all this crazy tech shit is just fun for the rest of us to watch

Suicidl 12-05-2005 05:52 PM

[QUOTE=RUSH.]workin on it... got the merk step to hc, no trying from run behind circles then onto ss to hc circles. I still cant go from ss to hc but i can from the ground[/QUOTE]

sh!t i am still trying to get HC O's people slow down :banghead

SCOTT_Chychul 12-05-2005 05:53 PM

[QUOTE=5thgear]Hardest trick out there is your Mom[/QUOTE]

Well Well Well if it isnt the "FAMOUS 5TH gear stunters". I looked at the layout of the Vancouver bike show and it looks like the area you guys are stunting in is about a 40 foot square.. If you need someone that can actually ride in that holler at me..

RUSH. 12-05-2005 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=f4stunna]i ment like doing a ss circle and jumping up to highchair while in the circle in one step.....

but still, all this crazy tech shit is just fun for the rest of us to watch[/QUOTE]

Thats what i mean......ss to hc or groung to seat straight to hc. or merk step in a circle to hc, either way during circles not straight

Z-UNIT 12-05-2005 07:38 PM

combo coaster...spreader to hc...ss to frog, ss to spec k, ss to spreader etc..theres nuthing to correct if u mess up u come out of the coaster simple as that.

also foot down burnouts while pointing...is up there on the list

5thgear 12-05-2005 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=SCOTT_Chychul]Well Well Well if it isnt the "FAMOUS 5TH gear stunters". I looked at the layout of the Vancouver bike show and it looks like the area you guys are stunting in is about a 40 foot square.. If you need someone that can actually ride in that holler at me..[/QUOTE]

It's about 100 ' square should be interesting if you want to come we got a place for you to stay. We have to make do with what we got there.

That's the hardest stunt, "a stunt show in a tent"

Darius 12-05-2005 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT]combo coaster...spreader to hc...ss to frog, ss to spec k, ss to spreader etc..theres nuthing to correct if u mess up u come out of the coaster simple as that.

also foot down burnouts while pointing...is up there on the list[/QUOTE]

been doing combo coasters, got spreaders to ss flamingo and bar flamingo, what about high chair coaster to seat stander
:laughing

Z-UNIT 12-05-2005 07:43 PM

u dont count...lol are those mx bars on the f4i or turned out clip ons..in the hc combo clip i cudnt tell?

Darius 12-05-2005 07:46 PM

clip ons, dirtbike bars are wack!!

SCOTT_Chychul 12-05-2005 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=5thgear]It's about 100 ' square should be interesting if you want to come we got a place for you to stay. We have to make do with what we got there.

That's the hardest stunt, "a stunt show in a tent"[/QUOTE]

Yea ill come down for that.. My circles have gotten ALOT better, got some combo action now.. Slow spreader to jump off merk steppin and then jump up to boston strangler, get back to ss and then go into the o's... Good Fun right there....

DLISH 12-05-2005 08:01 PM

i can do sit down circles!

haha, its all about HandBrake now, its how 12ing was a few years ago, its like a new standard, im still behind, but i dont care. I still think [U]jumping[/U] into a hc, circle or not, looks the coolest, again [U][B]JUMPING[/B][/U] into HC, imo

**superstunna** 12-05-2005 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=Darius]clip ons, dirtbike bars are wack!![/QUOTE]
stop... :nono

Z-UNIT 12-05-2005 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=**superstunna**]stop... :nono[/QUOTE]
he speaks the trutth

Darius 12-05-2005 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=Z-UNIT]he speaks the trutth[/QUOTE]

lighting cracked and god spoke from the skies and told me this, dirtbike bars are gay son dont do it!!! :laughing