Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   General Sportbike Discussion (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion)
-   -   FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/164-general-sportbike-discussion/261100-firebladejoe08-hyperryder.html)

Big R 508 08-08-2009 01:25 AM

Re: FirebladeJoe08 IS Hyperryder

people in stuntdrama forum always think they know everything, when really theyre just lame nerds with no lives.

One more thing , Can I have you for the night ? :D

Big R 508 08-08-2009 01:31 AM

I was told that Neil said he didn't want to help you raise your child he only wanted to make one. He ran off to Baltimore.

sdfkillz 08-08-2009 01:34 AM

[QUOTE=Big R 508;4074043]people in stuntdrama forum always think they know everything, when really theyre just lame nerds with no lives.

One more thing , Can I have you for the night ? :D[/QUOTE]ohhh cuz you have a life? you collect social security and sit on your fat ass all day lol. nice life fuck face.

[QUOTE=Big R 508;4074048]I was told that Neil said he didn't want to help you raise your child he only wanted to make one. He ran off to Baltimore.[/QUOTE]and no richie the diff between me and you is i dont fuck fat nasty bitches like you do. i also dont make babies and then not take care of them, again like you do. youre such a fucking scumbag it seriously makes me sick when you try to make jokes on other ppl of the low life shit that you actually do. seriously end your life you fat bitch.

Big R 508 08-08-2009 01:41 AM

[QUOTE=sdfkillz;4074055]ohhh cuz you have a life? you collect social security and sit on your fat ass all day lol. nice life fuck face.

and no richie the diff between me and you is i dont fuck fat nasty bitches like you do. i also dont make babies and then not take care of them, again like you do. youre such a fucking scumbag it seriously makes me sick when you try to make jokes on other ppl of the low life shit that you actually do. seriously end your life you fat bitch.[/QUOTE]

yawning ...scuse me , your story is gettin bored and am about to click you on ignore....now you may go fuck yourself you little faggot prick.. You are not worth person to deal with. thats about it. :hello

sdfkillz 08-08-2009 01:43 AM

[QUOTE=Big R 508;4074060]yawning ...scuse me , your story is gettin bored and am about to click you on ignore....now you may go fuck yourself you little faggot prick.. You are not worth person to deal with. thats about it. :hello[/QUOTE]

its not my story its your life you worthless cunt. why dont you ignore this whole site cuz once again, NOONE LIKES YOU OR HAS ANY RESPECT FOR YOU. why is that so hard for you to understand. this bridge has been burned fatty.

Big R 508 08-08-2009 01:48 AM

Okay BIG shot. kiss my ass for all I care.

Now go find someone else who are so LOW like you.

SLOPDIDDY 08-08-2009 01:53 AM

:LOL--------:popcorn:

Big R 508 08-08-2009 01:54 AM

now you are completed ignored. :)

stunt fighter 08-08-2009 02:07 AM

diana PM me the HTML to that mouse icon on your myspace profile lol

sdfkillz 08-08-2009 02:12 AM

[QUOTE=Big R 508;4074064]Okay BIG shot. kiss my ass for all I care.

Now go find someone else who are so LOW like you.[/QUOTE]

what the fuck am i low for? i never robbed anyone and certainly dont have any bastard children that i dont take care of. i dont abuse drugs and i dont milk the system while getting fatter by the day. all of those things you do and more....so whos low?

stunt fighter 08-08-2009 02:24 AM

[quote=sdfkillz;4074081]what the fuck am i low for? i never robbed anyone and certainly dont have any bastard children that i dont take care of. i dont abuse drugs and i dont milk the system while getting fatter by the day. all of those things you do and more....so whos low?[/quote]

:LOL neil you are the biggest asshole i know :cheers

hiperrider 08-08-2009 10:22 AM

Ok now enough with that fat comments about D killers. As much as I am geting some kind of enjoyment out of this shit. i mean it has me falling out of my chair.:LMAO: She is still the mother of my son. Seriously she is not fat. She also just had a kid. I would not fuck a fat bitch! I would how ever fuck a bitch with some meat were it counts. I mean you can fuck them skinny anerexic bitches deep but they dont have shit to grab onto.:yeah

slickrick315 08-08-2009 10:41 AM

[quote=hiperrider;4074275]Ok now enough with that fat comments about D killers. As much as I am geting some kind of enjoyment out of this shit. i mean it has me falling out of my chair.:LMAO: She is still the mother of my son. Seriously she is not fat. She also just had a kid. I would not fuck a fat bitch! I would how ever fuck a bitch with some meat were it counts. I mean you can fuck them skinny anerexic bitches deep but they dont have shit to grab onto.:yeah[/quote]

:HITIT:cheers

stunt fighter 08-08-2009 02:26 PM

[quote=hiperrider;4074275]Ok now enough with that fat comments about D killers. As much as I am geting some kind of enjoyment out of this shit. i mean it has me falling out of my chair.:LMAO: She is still the mother of my son. Seriously she is not fat. She also just had a kid. I would not fuck a fat bitch! I would how ever fuck a bitch with some meat were it counts. I mean you can fuck them skinny anerexic bitches deep but they dont have shit to grab onto.:yeah[/quote]

:2cents now lets see some pix

sik954rr 08-08-2009 02:31 PM

is there still no titties in this thread :banghead:banghead:banghead WTF

stunt fighter 08-08-2009 02:39 PM

:cheers[quote=sik954rr;4074493]is there still no titties in this thread :banghead:banghead:banghead WTF[/quote]

:shruggs id rather see some ass then some titties :banghead

stunt fighter 08-08-2009 05:07 PM

thanks diana lol

Latinimagexx 08-14-2009 04:07 PM

Hey just to let everyone know that [URL="https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/../members/97067-hiperrider.html"]hiperrider[/URL] sent out the money that he owed. I thought he was going to BS me again but sure enough I received a money order in today. Thanks man.

mdub4life29 08-14-2009 05:43 PM

Still no bewbies wtf!!!

mdub4life29 08-14-2009 05:44 PM

STILL NO BEWBIES WTF!!! fuk my life