Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Website Suggestions, Comments or Help (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help)
-   -   Classifieds (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help/141319-classifieds.html)

nags 09-20-2005 03:06 AM

Classifieds

Why am I no longer able to post in the classifieds section?

nags 09-20-2005 03:07 AM

Re: Classifieds

holy shit I just figured out why it dont work

that new shit is gaaaaaaay

TILLER 09-20-2005 08:03 AM

[QUOTE=nags]holy shit I just figured out why it dont work

that new shit is gaaaaaaay[/QUOTE]
u should love it then

Got2josh 09-20-2005 04:36 PM

gaygaygaygaygay

Who's freakin' idea was this? Everyone wants the old ones back

JD 09-20-2005 05:06 PM

I agree, I wish I had 2 more hands so I could give them classifieds 4 thumbs down!

Mid-West Tony 09-27-2005 05:43 AM

bring the old classifieds back please the new ones suck ass

and everyone else agrees

Red 09-28-2005 12:15 PM

I agree. :CRYING:

Kelm 09-28-2005 12:42 PM

Hell... I agree the old one was easier to look to!

TILLER 09-28-2005 01:03 PM

the new ones suck because ya have to pay ?
if its not that what is it ya dont like

nags 09-28-2005 01:04 PM

I dont like the design or anything... the search feature sucks balls too

JD 09-28-2005 02:18 PM

Yah I dont like anything of it either really...

I think simplicity is the key, which is what the old boards definitely had, why fix something that isnt broken? :laughing

Ive only checked out those classifieds like 3 times tops since they changed...any chance of them going back to the way they are?

TrafficCriminal 09-28-2005 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=nags]I dont like the design or anything... the search feature sucks balls too[/QUOTE]
Tell em Nags my ADs are going somewhere else. [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]STUNTTRADER BLOWS[/SIZE][/COLOR] I TRYING TO FIND A BIKE IN FLORIDA AND I CANT FIGURE OUT MY ASS FROM MY ELBOW. NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO PAY. STOP BEEING GREEDY STUNTLIFE!!!! :twofinger :twofinger

TILLER 09-28-2005 04:45 PM

[QUOTE=TrafficCriminal]Tell em Nags my ADs are going somewhere else. [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]STUNTTRADER BLOWS[/SIZE][/COLOR] I TRYING TO FIND A BIKE IN FLORIDA AND I CANT FIGURE OUT MY ASS FROM MY ELBOW. NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO PAY. STOP BEEING GREEDY STUNTLIFE!!!! :twofinger :twofinger[/QUOTE]
what your saying is u cant find a free site to view classifieds anymore.. and being u dont pay anything to stuntlife to surf or post pics or see vids .. we suck :mad:

Zxer 09-28-2005 10:14 PM

I agree as well, Stunttrader sucks and not just that you have to pay, the whole layout is horrible. I haven't herd of a single person liking it other than the one's running the site. Some idea's are cool, some suck and I think some people need to take it like men and except that fact. Why close down the classifieds here, just to try and force everyone to use the site? Whoever is into running Stunttrader should do so independently if they wish, but let's quite screwing around and get the old classified's back up like everyone want's!

J.C. 09-28-2005 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=TrafficCriminal]Tell em Nags my ADs are going somewhere else. [SIZE=7][COLOR=Red]STUNTTRADER BLOWS[/SIZE][/COLOR] I TRYING TO FIND A BIKE IN FLORIDA AND I CANT FIGURE OUT MY ASS FROM MY ELBOW. NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO PAY. STOP BEEING GREEDY STUNTLIFE!!!! :twofinger :twofinger[/QUOTE]
i have one

TILLER 09-29-2005 08:08 AM

[QUOTE=Zxer]I agree as well, Stunttrader sucks and not just that you have to pay, the whole layout is horrible. I haven't herd of a single person liking it other than the one's running the site. Some idea's are cool, some suck and I think some people need to take it like men and except that fact. Why close down the classifieds here, just to try and force everyone to use the site? Whoever is into running Stunttrader should do so independently if they wish, but let's quite screwing around and get the old classified's back up like everyone want's![/QUOTE]
Stuntlife and Stunttrader are owned by the same person. The old classifieds are not coming back up. The layout is gonna take some time to get used too.. but change is everywhere folks

Skunky 09-29-2005 01:32 PM

[QUOTE=TILLER]Stuntlife and Stunttrader are owned by the same person. The old classifieds are not coming back up. The layout is gonna take some time to get used too.. but change is everywhere folks[/QUOTE]
the layout still sucks....the old way was much easier to navigate!

TILLER 09-29-2005 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=Skunky]the layout still sucks....the old way was much easier to navigate![/QUOTE]

point taken

Suicidal Antics 09-29-2005 02:50 PM

i think the point has been made clear, but i also dislike the new setup. i enjoyed the ease, and layed back style of the old forum. Why? because i liked being able to throw up an ad for say my 929, or whatever i needed to sell, and it was alot easier, and user friendly. to be honest, i dont even visit stunt trader because i simply dont like the layout. the overall atmosphere of the old forum seemed to work out great for the stunt community.. why did you decide to change it out of curiosity? i didnt see any real issues, and seemed like ppl were alot more willing to throw their shit up for sale, just out of curiosity if it would get a few bites. I dont think im alone, when saying i dont visit stunt trader anymore, and the classifieds is all about exposure.

TILLER 09-29-2005 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=Suicidal Antics]i think the point has been made clear, but i also dislike the new setup. i enjoyed the ease, and layed back style of the old forum. Why? because i liked being able to throw up an ad for say my 929, or whatever i needed to sell, and it was alot easier, and user friendly. to be honest, i dont even visit stunt trader because i simply dont like the layout. the overall atmosphere of the old forum seemed to work out great for the stunt community.. why did you decide to change it out of curiosity? i didnt see any real issues, and seemed like ppl were alot more willing to throw their shit up for sale, just out of curiosity if it would get a few bites. I dont think im alone, when saying i dont visit stunt trader anymore, and the classifieds is all about exposure.[/QUOTE]
being the classifieds were free to post in and nothing about this site is free for the owner i believe he was trying to get a lil help to run this place

a server switch is in the future also .. what if the classifieds came back and u had to paypal a mod everytime u wanted a post activated .. would that be any differenet ?