Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   CVBOYZ (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz)
-   -   Bad News..... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/140-cvboyz/79912-bad-news.html)

RR_Rick 07-27-2004 10:14 AM

Re: Bad News.....

[QUOTE=slinky750]he deservse is..you ever seen a 14 yr old breast feed...from his father?...not a pretty site! :laughing[/QUOTE]

yeah that cant be good :laughing

-Drew- 07-27-2004 11:53 AM

thanks guys... now I gotta go change my shorts. This shit is too funny!

ryans_#1_fan 07-27-2004 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750]he deservse is..you ever seen a 14 yr old breast feed...from his father?...not a pretty site! :laughing[/QUOTE]

u guys r so mean!? :AWWWW so hes 14? he doesnt look it in his pic on the site!? well ya im getting my quad soon just not sure wut kind i want!

slinky750 07-27-2004 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=ryans_#1_fan]u guys r so mean!? :AWWWW so hes 14? he doesnt look it in his pic on the site!? well ya im getting my quad soon just not sure wut kind i want![/QUOTE]
well inbreeding will do that to ya sometimes....i mean look at Ryan T...he's like 38 and looks early 20's...it happens when you live in VT :hello

ryans_#1_fan 07-27-2004 04:58 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750]well inbreeding will do that to ya sometimes....i mean look at Ryan T...he's like 38 and looks early 20's...it happens when you live in VT :hello[/QUOTE]

Ryan T. told me he was 17! now im confused i talked 2 him on the phone and saw his pic and he doesn't look 38! man now I'm confused! ahhhh **starts 2 scream** :shruggs :(

-Drew- 07-28-2004 08:57 AM

[QUOTE=ryans_#1_fan]Ryan T. told me he was 17! now im confused i talked 2 him on the phone and saw his pic and he doesn't look 38! man now I'm confused! ahhhh **starts 2 scream** :shruggs :([/QUOTE]

:laughing :laughing He told you he was 17!!! Yup... he's trying to hit it! Post up your pic... let's see the reason why Ryan feels the need to lie about his age. And FYI... he's 25.

slinky750 07-28-2004 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=CVBz]:laughing :laughing He told you he was 17!!! Yup... he's trying to hit it! Post up your pic... let's see the reason why Ryan feels the need to lie about his age. And FYI... he's 25.[/QUOTE]
lol...14 will get ya 20 :laughing

PavementEater 07-28-2004 11:21 AM

defnately trying to hit it. lol

:HITIT :HITIT :HITIT

slinky750 07-28-2004 12:05 PM

[QUOTE=PavementEater]defnately trying to hit it. lol

:HITIT :HITIT :HITIT[/QUOTE]
grass on the field play ball...no grass on the field, roll em over and play in the mudd :twofinger :laughing

ryans_#1_fan 07-28-2004 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
omg im soo confused i think some 1 may b posing as ryan! but i d k cuz ryan e*mailed me asking who i was so i seriously think some 1 may b posing!? so ya im the taller 1 in the pic but like i said i think hes got some 1 posing 2 b him like a big fan or something but we'll find out!?

slinky750 07-28-2004 03:58 PM

[QUOTE=ryans_#1_fan]omg im soo confused i think some 1 may b posing as ryan! but i d k cuz ryan e*mailed me asking who i was so i seriously think some 1 may b posing!? so ya im the taller 1 in the pic but like i said i think hes got some 1 posing 2 b him like a big fan or something but we'll find out!?[/QUOTE]
damn that sucks.....maybe we need to get ryan in here to post up on the subject :twofinger ...but get a quad and start ridin....be the youngest female quad stunter in the US :YEAH

RR_Rick 07-28-2004 04:25 PM

do ya think someone might be posing :laughing

ryans_#1_fan 07-28-2004 04:26 PM

[QUOTE=slinky750]damn that sucks.....maybe we need to get ryan in here to post up on the subject :twofinger ...but get a quad and start ridin....be the youngest female quad stunter in the US :YEAH[/QUOTE]

ya ive been trying 2 get this all straightened out but ya! i thionk im ugly! but umm...really i wood b the yungest female stunter?! i dont think i wood?! but may b i wood b?! i really wish i could get helped out with u guys! i really wood like ppl like u 2 help me?! wut kinda quad should i get....and ya so i need 2 know wut 1 wood b easier 4 me 2 ride cuz im only 110lbs and i shood probably get a light weighted quad?! so ya if any ya'll got ideas or suggestions plz tell me!?

mxquadracer 07-28-2004 04:36 PM

damn I think she really does like ryan she said wood like 30 times :laughing

go for a 300ex, they're pretty light :YEAH

redrizza 07-28-2004 06:01 PM

Ok WTF boyz... u think i'd seriously roll like that? :nono :mad: I don't know how this all even started, but I emailed her and asked her who she was and what the F*##$U#(&(C###@K is going on. :bs :rolleyes: :mad: She says this kid said he was me. She's been talking to him online and on the phone, so she gave me his phone # and I called it and the damn answering maching says his name is Ryan too. It's a 281 area code which is TX, not frickin VT :nono.. Someone needs an ass woopin! :whoopass:

ryans_#1_fan 07-28-2004 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=redrizza]Ok WTF boyz... u think i'd seriously roll like that? :nono :mad: I don't know how this all even started, but I emailed her and asked her who she was and what the F*##$U#(&(C###@K is going on. :bs :rolleyes: :mad: She says this kid said he was me. She's been talking to him online and on the phone, so she gave me his phone # and I called it and the damn answering maching says his name is Ryan too. It's a 281 area code which is TX, not frickin VT :nono.. Someone needs an ass woopin! :whoopass:[/QUOTE]

ryan im really srry this all happened...i feel really bad and the imposter "ryan" better watch out cuz im gonna bitch him out! hes been telling ppl hes u..and that really sux! ya u guys need 2 leave ryan alone its not his fault hes loved by some dude!? but ya if it wasnt 4 the imposter tho i woodnt know about u guys and i woodnt b risking my life 2 stunt so im kinda happy i met him! :LOL
but ya i really wish i could have 1 of u guys help me learn but i guess ill have 2 teach myself! but ya and thanx ryan 4 telling me wut kinda quad i should start with and thanx 4 being aptoent about this whole imposter dude thng...i really look up 2 u guys..i dont know about me being the yungest female stunter but it could happen i guess! but ya ill keep coming and talking with u guys and we'll get this imposter shit worked out and ill keep u updated on that! ttyl bye :( :twofinger :fiddy

mxquadracer 07-28-2004 09:12 PM

Umm...I HIGHLY doubt anyone actually took ANY of this thread seriously at all. Seing as not one serious comment was posted. Man, don't sweat it, no one's that damn dumb :rolleyes: haha. But you're sitting in the smartass forum it's what we do:laughing

slinky750 07-29-2004 01:02 AM

[QUOTE=ryans_#1_fan]ryan im really srry this all happened...i feel really bad and the imposter "ryan" better watch out cuz im gonna bitch him out! hes been telling ppl hes u..and that really sux! ya u guys need 2 leave ryan alone its not his fault hes loved by some dude!? but ya if it wasnt 4 the imposter tho i woodnt know about u guys and i woodnt b risking my life 2 stunt so im kinda happy i met him! :LOL
but ya i really wish i could have 1 of u guys help me learn but i guess ill have 2 teach myself! but ya and thanx ryan 4 telling me wut kinda quad i should start with and thanx 4 being aptoent about this whole imposter dude thng...i really look up 2 u guys..i dont know about me being the yungest female stunter but it could happen i guess! but ya ill keep coming and talking with u guys and we'll get this imposter shit worked out and ill keep u updated on that! ttyl bye :( :twofinger :fiddy[/QUOTE]
we were bashin him..thats what we do here...nothin serious....but on a serious note...i got a buddy that lives in TX...find out where he lives...he'll take care of shit :twofinger .....and hence another reason why to never trust anyone on the net...luckly on here most of us are pretty cool, but you just never know these days...but hey if you get a quad anytime soon, ride it and get used to it before you try stunting it..last thing we wanna hear on here is about a young girl gettin killed or hurt in FL cause she was trying to do tricks on her quad.....
oh and ryan..nice of you to join us here...thought maybe you forgot where this message board was :twofinger

ryans_#1_fan 07-29-2004 01:34 AM

ok...i understand u bash'n on him but his whole thing pisses me off specially since "ryan" is 2 chicken 2 answer his damn cell! but ya ill make sure that when i get my quad i get usta it first.....hell i aint that stupid ok i am sumtimes but we wont go there! lmfao ....but if i get hurt or killed ill make sure u guys r the first 2 know! u guys seem pretty cool 2 me. but "ryan" better watch out cuz im gonna bitch him out really really bad! ill make sure i found out where in TX he lives and ill tell u...thanx 4 the help! well ill check back later

RR_Rick 07-29-2004 01:56 AM

[QUOTE=slinky750]we were bashin him..thats what we do here...nothin serious....but on a serious note...i got a buddy that lives in TX...find out where he lives...he'll take care of shit :twofinger .....and hence another reason why to never trust anyone on the net...luckly on here most of us are pretty cool, but you just never know these days...but hey if you get a quad anytime soon, ride it and get used to it before you try stunting it..last thing we wanna hear on here is about a young girl gettin killed or hurt in FL cause she was trying to do tricks on her quad.....
oh and ryan..nice of you to join us here...thought maybe you forgot where this message board was :twofinger[/QUOTE]

Slink are you drinkin again :twofinger