Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Biker prob died because of this cop, FTP (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/208271-biker-prob-died-because.html)

Vern 12-05-2007 05:34 PM

Biker prob died because of this cop, FTP

[URL]http://www.break.com/index/cop-stops-hi-speed-biker.html[/URL]

Looks like he was in a high speed chase then a random cop decides to block him off and send him flying in the air. There's better ways to handle those situations. Some cops...

ABEStunts 12-05-2007 06:52 PM

Re: Biker prob died because of this cop, FTP

dude that happened where i went to high school!

DBoy 12-05-2007 07:02 PM

That cop is such a fcking prick

Standupnfall 12-05-2007 07:30 PM

Worst move ever !!!

venumnos 12-05-2007 07:31 PM

fuck the cops!!! and their mothers for making em sons of fukin bitchs!!!! they shouldof been swallowed!! sucumbags

Josh Faught 12-05-2007 07:38 PM

fucking cops i hate um

kipROCKet 12-05-2007 07:48 PM

Dumb fucking cock sucking son of a bitch! I hope he gets fucking gang knifed on his next call.

Dstunter 12-05-2007 07:57 PM

[quote=PODIZZLE;3050931]fucking cops i hate um[/quote]

+1

Josh Faught 12-05-2007 08:25 PM

Dude if that was me and the fucking cope didnt kill me when his dumb ass pulled in front of me he would prob wish he woulda killed me.... that video just pissed me off

sonli 12-06-2007 03:16 AM

Its the uniform, once its on they turn into "supercop", where they can bust your ass and get away w/it.......:2cents

hellboy006 12-06-2007 02:08 PM

murder.

[quote] Dumb fucking cock sucking son of a bitch! I hope he gets fucking gang knifed on his next call.[/quote]

0410R 12-06-2007 02:15 PM

Fucking Cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

villa76 12-06-2007 03:01 PM

That Cop should be getting ass raped in a prison cell! Man I hate those motherfuckers.

Outlawtorn50 12-06-2007 09:41 PM

:banghead

FTP

DerekMey 12-06-2007 10:06 PM

that pisses me off.

beobe99 12-07-2007 02:55 AM

I guess I'll be the first asshole to say it but dude shouldn't of been running from the Cops. Remember guys dude on the bike took the first step into that whole scene by running.. why run??? why take the risk?

BUT, yes.. the cop made a very stupid move considering dude was on a bike. But what was the cop supposed to do let this possible criminal go free cause he ran? (if thats the case lets all rob banks and jump on our bikes cause they cant touch us there... kinda like home base in freeze tag) Im sure the cop thought this guy was running cause he did some serious shit wrong. Why else would someone run if it was anything else?

If dude just stole that bike eveyone would be cheering for the cop period.
If dude just robbed YOU and that shit happen to him you'd cheer
If dude just rapped your girl and that happen to him you'd cheer

If dude just ran because he didnt have insurance or didnt want a ticket you can now be mad at the cop????????????

I've taken off from a cop's before... and if some shit like that happen I know it would be my stupid ass fualt for running.

Everyones allways out to point the blame besides to themself.. It's the american way!!

:usa

Kliewer 12-07-2007 04:40 AM

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Biker coulda just been out for a ride. If he just murdered someone or something then yeah... but chances are they had no reasoning behind why the guy was running. It's common sense that most of the people on bikes WILL run.. they're not all guilty.

kneedragn50 12-07-2007 10:14 AM

if "IF" was a fifth, we'd all be drunk.

FTP

hellboy006 12-07-2007 12:16 PM

I agree there is allot about the situation that we dont know, but even if he did rape and kill someone and then steal the bike hes still supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, sense when have cops had the authority to say "gee, im never gonna catch this guy in my cruiser so ill just kill him." ?

this is just one more sad video that proves that "innocent until proven guilty" is a joke, its really "guilty until proven innocent"

Righteous 1 12-07-2007 02:07 PM

That's just FUCKED........FTP!