Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Videos and Reviews (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews)
-   -   Biker prob died because of this cop, FTP (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113-stunt-bike-videos-reviews/208271-biker-prob-died-because.html)

venumnos 12-08-2007 10:23 PM

Re: Biker prob died because of this cop, FTP

[quote=beobe99;3055626]Don't run from the cops if you have anything to loose. Vid was straight up dude running only after the Cop threw his lights on (he wasnt running to his sick kid timmy on cruches for christmas, he was just running, and with a passenger who im sure didnt want in on it). There was no real reason for him to run. Im sure at least 99% of the people who run from Cops have no moral reason to run either.

Like I mentioned the Cop did over react with hitting them like that. Im sure at that very moment he hit them He realized how stupid it was... Along with the dude on the bike realizing how stupid he was for running.
Not to mention the girl realizing how stupid she was for getting on dudes bike.

THEY WERNT ON A PEACEFULL RIDE AND THE COP TRIED TO KILL THEM. THE RIDER TOOK OFF BREAKING THE LAW WHICH STARTED IT ALL WHICH ENDED IN ANOTHER MISTAKE.

Im not a Cop by the way.. just someone that isnt careless and selfish (anymore)[/quote]
only thing i give u here is dat he ran wit a girl on da back he shouldof stopped let her off then went ... let me letting why we run cops are grimmy ass fuck i been pulled over before i had not done anything worng so i said ok let me pull over and see why he is pulling me over to make a long story short i ended getting my ass whoooped and arrested for not doing shit he was just a fucking dirt bag who was mad at the world and was profiling!! like dey all do u wanna know what he told me in the car he said i looked at him wrong and he felt thretend!!! fucking ass hole! then yet another story very similar to the one here on of my really close friend was also hit by a trooper and he also had his girl wit him we were on okechobee road when the trooper who was with his lights off in the midian pulls out in front of three of my boys two barely made it by and orlando and his girl being the last bike was not able to go around him cause by that time the trooper had compleatly blocked off the road now tell me this how in the world did he expect the bikes to stop to a hault when they are doing highway speeds and he just pulled out in front of them impossible!!!!!!!in case u are wondering yes i was there and i did witness all of this!! his bike was implanted in the sid of the trooper the girl had been pronounced dead they put the cover over her and by a miracle of life she revived and they attended to her he had a cracked skull and broken leg they both had alot of road rash. he is now recovering still cant walk and she is still having some memory problems. they are now sueing the police dep for over a million dollars and they might even get more. there is no updated report on this but the original one is under archive in THE MIAMI HERALD look for it if u want its under "[B]Bike Night horror: 2 on cycle hit trooper" [/B]now u get my drift??

Crazy D 12-08-2007 10:25 PM

I thought this was the same incident of the one i just seen on a different site . It is not .

This is the video i thought you guys were talking about . [url]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27a_1187498691[/url]

It is somewhat the same type of accident .

It is not graphic . This officer decides to run directly into the path of a rider coming the other way .

Frankie G . , find out what happened to this asshole cop . He deserves to go thru the same death as the one he caused the rider to go thru .

Fuck all the stupid , idiotic , cops . These fuckers should not have badges , and are a disgrace to communities when they decide that they have ultimate power over everyone .

FrankieG 12-08-2007 11:16 PM

[QUOTE=venumnos;3055663]only thing i give u here is dat he ran wit a girl on da back he shouldof stopped let her off then went ... let me letting why we run cops are grimmy ass fuck i been pulled over before i had not done anything worng so i said ok let me pull over and see why he is pulling me over to make a long story short i ended getting my ass whoooped and arrested for not doing shit he was just a fucking dirt bag who was mad at the world and was profiling!! like dey all do u wanna know what he told me in the car he said i looked at him wrong and he felt thretend!!! fucking ass hole! then yet another story very similar to the one here on of my really close friend was also hit by a trooper and he also had his girl wit him we were on okechobee road when the trooper who was with his lights off in the midian pulls out in front of three of my boys two barely made it by and orlando and his girl being the last bike was not able to go around him cause by that time the trooper had compleatly blocked off the road now tell me this how in the world did he expect the bikes to stop to a hault when they are doing highway speeds and he just pulled out in front of them impossible!!!!!!!in case u are wondering yes i was there and i did witness all of this!! his bike was implanted in the sid of the trooper the girl had been pronounced dead they put the cover over her and by a miracle of life she revived and they attended to her he had a cracked skull and broken leg they both had alot of road rash. he is now recovering still cant walk and she is still having some memory problems. they are now sueing the police dep for over a million dollars and they might even get more. there is no updated report on this but the original one is under archive in THE MIAMI HERALD look for it if u want its under "[B]Bike Night horror: 2 on cycle hit trooper" [/B]now u get my drift??[/QUOTE]

I remember that incident and that trooper's career is not only over but he hurt the state who is getting sued, the motorcyclist's family/friends as well as his own family for being absolutley stupid......thinking that catching a reckless driver is more important then anything else....That i remember the VID/TV coverage...that trooper was in a panic and knew just how he screwed up...

Nothing good ever comes out of running though!:shruggs

o0kawi_boi0o 12-08-2007 11:42 PM

The Video Dosent Work For Me ?

FrankieG 12-08-2007 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=Crazy D;3055665]I thought this was the same incident of the one i just seen on a different site . It is not .

This is the video i thought you guys were talking about . [url]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27a_1187498691[/url]

It is not graphic . This officer decides to run directly into the path of a rider coming the other way .

Frankie G . , find out what happened to this asshole cop . He deserves to go thru the same death as the one he caused the rider to go thru .

Fuck all the stupid , idiotic , cops . These fuckers should not have badges , and are a disgrace to communities when they decide that they have ultimate power over everyone .[/QUOTE]

Well it the Ida County/Iowa fatal crash....The deputy was exonerated from any major wrong doing. Even from the vid...you can see no skid marks..impact speed from damage looks to be well over 100mph....the Deputy was slightly over the center line but the motorcycle was trying to pass to the left of the car...I read that the sun was so blinging the deputy was almost stopped when the crash happened...This was an unfortunate one as well but the MIAMI Crash was the most blatant I have ever seen!

beobe99 12-09-2007 12:05 AM

Without a doubt that is fking terrible what happen to this kid in your video. Just because dude was on a bike doesnt mean he should receive special treatment (of course you dont ram them which was stupid of this cop but at the same time what? > let him go cause he's on a bike?). and YES it does seem friggin retarded for them to use cars against a bike But whats even more retarded is to start a battle with a car when your on a bike. But like i mentioned why on earth would he run from the cops? It was either to get out of a ticket, for the thrill, or worse. Us guys on bikes DO NOT own the road. we cant just run from cops and simply use the excuse of "well they shouldnt chase us cause its dangerous" NO.... WE shouldnt fucking run cause its dangerous.......

I think if any of us were sitting in our car in front of our house's and some dude just stole your bike in front of you we would all chase him? (i know i sure the shit would.) But noooooo no way it would be to dangerous for the guy who stole your bike right? You should just let him go.

I know these bikes wernt stolen but to any logical thinking person why would anyone else run from the cops if it wasnt a serious crime they commited?

(now im really going to sound like im on Cops dicks)

Cops put there life on the line and even DIE to help keep order in this country (they are not all pigs, idots or power hungry bitches) Without them it would be complete kaos and trust me there would be hudreds of innocent deaths daily if it wasnt for them.

I remember this one little shit cop that pulled me over, got me out of the car and i was thinking the whole time how this geek was beat up in highschool and now its his turn for revenge (prob. true) but this same fucking geek would be the first one to pull his gun to save your ass if needed.

[quote=Crazy D;3055665]I thought this was the same incident of the one i just seen on a different site . It is not .

This is the video i thought you guys were talking about . [URL]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=27a_1187498691[/URL]

Fuck all the stupid , idiotic , cops . These fuckers should not have badges , and are a disgrace to communities when they decide that they have ultimate power over everyone .[/quote]

hellboy006 12-09-2007 03:26 AM

[quote=FrankieG;3055782]....the Deputy was slightly over the center line [/quote]

BULLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT!

so the deputy just happened to swerve into the other lane right as the motorcycle was about to pass him? i think not. why cant we see video from the car that hit him????

[quote=FrankieG;3055782]the motorcycle was trying to pass to the left of the car...[/quote]

what would you do if a cop swerved into your lane right as you were about to pass him?

[quote=FrankieG;3055782]I read that the sun was so blinding...[/quote]

...did you really expect them to NOT say that?

Crazy D 12-09-2007 06:50 AM

[QUOTE=beobe99;3055800]Without a doubt that is fking terrible what happen to this kid in your video. Just because dude was on a bike doesnt mean he should receive special treatment (of course you dont ram them which was stupid of this cop but at the same time what? > let him go cause he's on a bike?). and YES it does seem friggin retarded for them to use cars against a bike But whats even more retarded is to start a battle with a car when your on a bike. But like i mentioned why on earth would he run from the cops? It was either to get out of a ticket, for the thrill, or worse. Us guys on bikes DO NOT own the road. we cant just run from cops and simply use the excuse of "well they shouldnt chase us cause its dangerous" NO.... WE shouldnt fucking run cause its dangerous.......

I think if any of us were sitting in our car in front of our house's and some dude just stole your bike in front of you we would all chase him? (i know i sure the shit would.) But noooooo no way it would be to dangerous for the guy who stole your bike right? You should just let him go.

I know these bikes wernt stolen but to any logical thinking person why would anyone else run from the cops if it wasnt a serious crime they commited?

(now im really going to sound like im on Cops dicks)

Cops put there life on the line and even DIE to help keep order in this country (they are not all pigs, idots or power hungry bitches) Without them it would be complete kaos and trust me there would be hudreds of innocent deaths daily if it wasnt for them.

I remember this one little shit cop that pulled me over, got me out of the car and i was thinking the whole time how this geek was beat up in highschool and now its his turn for revenge (prob. true) but this same fucking geek would be the first one to pull his gun to save your ass if needed.[/QUOTE]
If you believe that the officer in the vid i posted was justified to kill that person riding , than you should fry like he should .

In no way that officer had the right to kill that young kid because he was speeding .

The force of a head on collision is 10000000000000000 times greater than a normal collision .

The officer decided to kill this kid by turning in front of him and blocking his path while he was enroute to the call .

A road block is different . You set up , and wait for the person to come to you . If he runs into the vehicle , that would be his own fault .

The rider had no way to avoid this officer coming at him . I consider it murder . He blatently took this riders life with no remorse . Do you really think a rider could survive such an impact ?

I'm all for police officers trying to catch criminals , but this is such bad police judgement , it's horrible .

If it was a car that was running , and this cop was coming in the other direction , i bet the officer would not pull in front of him . That would be a "car to car" head on collision , and the officer would never win that one . He might injur himself .

Fuckin idiot cop . Killing a kid cause the rider was speeding towards him . He took his life .

I hope that cop has nightmares for what he did . But i bet he thinks he is a hero .

FrankieG 12-09-2007 08:04 AM

[QUOTE=hellboy006;3056073]BULLLLLLL FUCKING SHIT!

so the deputy just happened to swerve into the other lane right as the motorcycle was about to pass him? i think not. why cant we see video from the car that hit him????
what would you do if a cop swerved into your lane right as you were about to pass him?
...did you really expect them to NOT say that?[/QUOTE]

1st. I'm not really offering my opinion here, this is just what I read from public reports. If you want an opinion LMK....There is alot of information and evidence in the vid that an untrained eye would not see....

That deputy did not swerve...you are offering an un-informed opinion and just guessing....

Not all police cars have video...and in all reality roughly 90% DON'T!

The sun factor is clearly evident in the VID from the shadows of the vehicles.

Any of these incidents are lose/lose situations....the only thing anyone can do from these incidents is LEARN from them.....We can monday morning QB this to death and access blame percentage here but the end result is the same and the real question is [COLOR="Red"][B]WILL KIDS STOP RUNNING? HMMMM and Will this in some way stop police from trying to enforce the law? HMMMM (NO) [/B][/COLOR]

The only answer I see is (Don't RUN), If you are committing traffic violations anyone riding (99% of the time) absolutley knows what they are doing wrong and make an informed decision to do so!
Take the ticket, go to court....whatever (WHY PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION TO POTENTIALLY DIE)??? YOUR FAMILY SUFFERS MORE THAN ANYONE.....!!!!!!!!:shruggs

After you have to notify a mother and father, especially in front of a 10 year old younger sibling that their 19 year old Crashed and died.....you re-think your actions and I don't ever want my 2 daughters or my parents notified like that....

I had to make 10 of those in 2 weeks....2 years ago! It SUCKS! :2cents

JoeR1 12-09-2007 08:39 AM

[QUOTE=FrankieG;3056158]The only answer I see is (Don't RUN), If you are committing traffic violations anyone riding (99% of the time) absolutley knows what they are doing wrong and make an informed decision to do so!
Take the ticket, go to court....whatever (WHY PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION TO POTENTIALLY DIE)??? YOUR FAMILY SUFFERS MORE THAN ANYONE.....!!!!!!!!:shruggs

After you have to notify a mother and father, especially in front of a 10 year old younger sibling that their 19 year old Crashed and died.....you re-think your actions and I don't ever want my 2 daughters or my parents notified like that....

I had to make 10 of those in 2 weeks....2 years ago! It SUCKS! :2cents[/QUOTE]

Although I've run in the past and probably will in the heat of the moment:banghead , this statement here makes you think...is it really worth it? :cheers We make our own stupid decions to run, the cops can only be blamed so much for doing their job:2cents Some are assholes no doubt, but not too many of us like walking away after being disrespected either.

FrankieG 12-09-2007 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=JoeR1;3056171]Although I've run in the past and probably will in the heat of the moment:banghead , this statement here makes you think...is it really worth it? :cheers We make our own stupid decions to run, the cops can only be blamed so much for doing their job:2cents Some are assholes no doubt, but not too many of us like walking away after being disrespected either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Joe....Progress here!!!! Now my mission is making progress and getting you and anyone you tell to weigh out options and think before acting and spread the word!!:YEAH

beobe99 12-09-2007 02:12 PM

Re-read my post you quoted. Never said or implied that the officer was justified in killing anyone. He was only justified in doing his job.

Kid did die in the second vid, and it was because he was speeding AND it was because he was running from the cops PERIOD

force of a head on collision is 2x greater not 1 trillion

The officer decided to whats called a single road block (i think thats what its called?), read the report "he was just about stopped" they do this to create the presents of cops everywhere and that you cant get away. They expect the runner to go around or give up.. not run right into them. KID was going way to fast to avoid the collision.

The rider did have no way to avoid the cop. This was because he was going well over 100mph running from the other cop. This wasnt someone speeding and the cop killed him for it dude.

if it was a car running, the cop would of done the same procedure and YES his life would of been in MORE danger (yes that bike hitting his car could of killed him too) and thats what cops do to protect....................

Im sure the cop WILL have nightmares about the situation. And Ill have nightmares about how so many people in this world cant take blame for themselfs, and ALWAYS point it at someone else... then sue...........

THE KID MADE THE BAD CHOICE THAT LED TO HIS DEATH.....

actualy read my posts. DONT skim threw them... read them.. Your on a defence here and trained yourself to only pick up on whats negative.

[quote=Crazy D;3056148]If you believe that the officer in the vid i posted was justified to kill that person riding , than you should fry like he should .

In no way that officer had the right to kill that young kid because he was speeding .

The force of a head on collision is 10000000000000000 times greater than a normal collision .

The officer decided to kill this kid by turning in front of him and blocking his path while he was enroute to the call .

A road block is different . You set up , and wait for the person to come to you . If he runs into the vehicle , that would be his own fault .

The rider had no way to avoid this officer coming at him . I consider it murder . He blatently took this riders life with no remorse . Do you really think a rider could survive such an impact ?

I'm all for police officers trying to catch criminals , but this is such bad police judgement , it's horrible .

If it was a car that was running , and this cop was coming in the other direction , i bet the officer would not pull in front of him . That would be a "car to car" head on collision , and the officer would never win that one . He might injur himself .

Fuckin idiot cop . Killing a kid cause the rider was speeding towards him . He took his life .

I hope that cop has nightmares for what he did . But i bet he thinks he is a hero .[/quote]

br denis 12-09-2007 02:49 PM

lol thats ridiculous... the cop should be in jail for murder

Street Warrior 12-09-2007 04:50 PM

Yeah that's fucked up but you know the cops had a hard on to plow their fuckin ass. Notice how when the department asked his speed the pursuing officer hesitated to reply because he knew he was going way too fucking fast, and blowing stop signs without even slowing down. That's why he got 15 days. The other cop that hit them deserves way more than 60 days suspension, if not criminal charges.

frankietata 12-09-2007 07:25 PM

fuckin cops then they wonder why they get shot there was a better way to handle that

*cHuCk* 12-10-2007 01:36 PM

:killem F. T . P :cigarette & that fool "Beobe" sound like he a Pig his damn self.

Tru Texan 12-10-2007 03:02 PM

Yeah that sucked....

y3llow95 12-10-2007 04:38 PM

yo thats fuck up how he got hit....

outlawhustle05 12-10-2007 06:24 PM

I wanna do that to a bike cop . let em see how it feels,, :YEAH