Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

This should have some feedback!

Old 08-25-2004, 03:46 PM

Risingevil is an unknown quantity at this point
This should have some feedback!

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/0....ap/index.html

This is some insane ****. I dont really know what to think, but I guess there is some footage of the whole thing that has been aired on the news. I think that they said that streetfighterz took the footage. If I find it I will post it.
Old 08-25-2004, 04:22 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: This should have some feedback!

Originally Posted by Risingevil
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/0....ap/index.html

This is some insane ****. I dont really know what to think, but I guess there is some footage of the whole thing that has been aired on the news. I think that they said that streetfighterz took the footage. If I find it I will post it.
"Idiot" on motorcycle causes car accident = CNN covered news story

"Idiot" in car causes motorcycle accident = happends every day and no longer worthy of a news story
Old 08-25-2004, 07:07 PM

Noob is an unknown quantity at this point

"Idiot" in car causes motorcycle accident = happends every day and no longer worthy of a news story

Where's my fawking story CNN? The little biatch could've killed me!

"Safety advocates are quick to point out that motorcycling is no game, with fatalities nationwide having risen every year since 1997. The number jumped from 2,116 in 1997 to 3,661 in 2003. It's not clear how many of those deaths were related to extreme motorcycling...." probably not nearly as many compared to those cause by a inatentive (sp) 4 wheeled driver!
Old 08-25-2004, 07:11 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

chances are that the car that wrecked was too damn buisy trying to call the authorities on their cell phones that they started swerving into other cars.....then wrecked......the motorcycles didn't make that car go off the road, the car went off the road due to INATTENTIVE DRIVING.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:01 PM

corners is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
chances are that the car that wrecked was too damn buisy trying to call the authorities on their cell phones that they started swerving into other cars.....then wrecked......the motorcycles didn't make that car go off the road, the car went off the road due to INATTENTIVE DRIVING.

EXACTLY and/or the driver was too busy watching the guys on the bikes and drifted into the other cars and has to try to cover there *** by blaming it on the bikes
Old 08-25-2004, 09:50 PM

bustedplastic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VMCgirl
"Idiot" on motorcycle causes car accident = CNN covered news story

i completely agree with you on this. i bet any motorcyclist can tell you a time when a car almost killed them....
Old 08-26-2004, 12:33 PM

coyotee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bustedplastic
i completely agree with you on this. i bet any motorcyclist can tell you a time when a car almost killed them....
i bet any motorcyclist cant tell you of multiple times that a cage almost took them out
Old 08-26-2004, 05:56 PM

r6wannarace is an unknown quantity at this point

It is also being discussed on MSB board (go figure)...with people taking both sides. The person who first posted immediately blamed the 'stunters' for causing the accident and making a bad name for motorcycles in general. But, as someone else pointed out, the report said:
A handful of motorcyclists were on Highway 364 Saturday when they changed lanes and cut off a Ford Explorer, forcing that vehicle to swerve to the right and hit a Chevrolet Suburban.
It says NOTHING about stunting being involved at that point in time...someone ( be it the motorcycle or the Exploder ) was changing lanes and the driver of the Exploder over-reacted and ran into the Suburban. Now honestly...who's fault was the collision that occurred? The motorcycle for being there...or the person driving the Exploder that hit the Suburban? If you avoid a possible accident, only to cause a more serious one...who's fault is it?