Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

Dells Ride

Old 08-03-2004, 12:28 PM

Schiernbeck is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dells Ride

There might be less people that we going to come on the ride because of all the crap/drama on the www.madisonsportbikes.com board. Supposedly they are organizing there own ride on the same day because the pace of last year's ride was too slow for some people. It is suppose to be a ride through the Dells area and a chance to meet some other riders not a race to see who can get where the fastest. Go to BHF if you want to do that.
Old 08-03-2004, 01:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah, those guys think that they are going to be on espn every time they get on a bike....jason, you are VERY correct....

the "true" dells ride involves getting **** faced SMASHED the night before so that you can hardly go about 60 mph on the bike durring the ride without puking....aka----it's SUPPOSED TO BE A CRUISE FOR FUN!!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:04 PM

brykjo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
yeah, those guys think that they are going to be on espn every time they get on a bike....jason, you are VERY correct....

the "true" dells ride involves getting **** faced SMASHED the night before so that you can hardly go about 60 mph on the bike durring the ride without puking....aka----it's SUPPOSED TO BE A CRUISE FOR FUN!!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE! I just may have to come back from sturgis early to make it!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:18 PM

I will be camping in Dodgeville the night before and coming up to the Dells in the morning for the ride.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:00 PM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Somehow I missed this ride last year - does eveyone stay at the hotel Friday and then ride Saturday or ride Saturday and stay Sunday or stay both nights and just ride Saturday???
Old 08-03-2004, 04:48 PM

coyotee is an unknown quantity at this point

funny the organizer of the "other" ride is going to be conviently outta town that weekend...
also from the ppl i talked to in person.. they dont let the bs on that board faze them they are still coming..

vmc girl~~ riding, drinking, and some serious posing occour all three days the main ride is saturday and usially smaller groups on sunday and it looks like eric is lining up some nice activities..

R6wannarace ~~ "cabin" that cabin is nicer than my house!!
Old 08-03-2004, 06:22 PM

After further review I won't be going on the Dells Ride this year because of going camping and hitting up the roads in the Dodgeville area. There are some really nice roads down there and we are planning on camping that whole weekend maybe next year.
Old 08-05-2004, 02:26 PM

r6wannarace is an unknown quantity at this point

I (we) will be doing a trial run of the route tomorrow (friday) evening. If anyone wants to tag along, you're more than welcome. Get ahold of me to let me know you're coming, and I'll let you know where the rest will be and what times.

I would like more than 2 people that actually know where they are going this time
Old 08-05-2004, 04:17 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Kev900RR is an unknown quantity at this point

you should probably bring a broom and sweep off all the corners. or put some cameras up after each cornerand make a dellsride thrills and spills video.... thats just my
Old 08-08-2004, 10:27 AM

niteowl955i is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys/Gals.
I've been on this ride before and had a good time, I'll be there on Sat. morning, camping at Sherwood Forest right up the road, going up on Fri. night and staying through Sun. I just called them and they had a few spots left, so if anyone looking to camp out they should have a spot. I'll be trailering my bike. If any of you don't know who I am, I ride a yellow Triumph RS I'm the parts/sales manager at Motorcycle Performance in Madison, they call me WJ. Well I hope to meet a few more of you, I've met a few already cool group of guys/gals I don't get down around Janesville much being the hours I work. I sold a few of the DVDs and got great response looking forward to next one. I just missed you guys on Fri night at amoco showed up right after you took off. I do ride with some of the guys/gals from MSB but not to often. Their a good group of people that like to ride fast all the time. But like I said earlier I enjoyed riding with the group the last two times I rode on the Dells ride and am looking forward to this years ride. I'm also one that likes to ride either in the middle or the end, I also have a chatter box I know that the talk abouts work on channel 2 on the chatter box.
Well later
WJ
Old 08-08-2004, 12:22 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the info on the talk abouts WJ i'll be bringing 2 of them with me maybe i can get one to eric and then i will keep one in the back!?!

as for fri night it was prolly a good thing that you did just miss us because while joes truck was being broken into there was a swarm of cops trying to get us.......
Old 08-09-2004, 07:45 AM

VMCgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

What time is everyone going up there on Friday? Anybody want to swing by my place on their way? We could take 12 up from here - it's a pretty nice ride.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:28 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by VMCgirl
What time is everyone going up there on Friday? Anybody want to swing by my place on their way? We could take 12 up from here - it's a pretty nice ride.
The Chicago people will be coming from the north..
12 works...lemme know.
Old 08-09-2004, 01:38 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Schiernbeck
There might be less people that we going to come on the ride because of all the crap/drama on the www.madisonsportbikes.com board.
I was thinking i could get some info off that board...you said they had drama...so i figured it would be active..how can there be drama with only 200 members...and 244 total threads started, 10,000 posts total...you cant have drama all ready...

i found no rides on the site

back on subject...sorry!
Old 08-09-2004, 02:28 PM

The drama is kind of self induced over there. A bunch of people over there are nice but there are a few that like to start or cause drama.
Old 08-09-2004, 05:54 PM

coyotee is an unknown quantity at this point

we ran the route yesterday and it would prove to b a pretty good run... those of you who have my # give me a ring and letme know when you are going to b up here
those of you who dont i ride a red gs 500e have a black and grey joe rocket jacket or a black chev stepside truck
wave at me when i wave at you!!
wj i look forward to seeing you on this ride again..
if you cant find a place to stay hollar im sure we can find you accomidations somewhere
Old 08-09-2004, 06:26 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Originally Posted by Schiernbeck
The drama is kind of self induced over there. A bunch of people over there are nice but there are a few that like to start or cause drama.
O i have been reading....camps, is that his name?
him and ryan where going at it...3 pages of BS.

i love those guys who think they are fast...i want to hand them a plate of ***!

"I dont want to be held up from the slower riders"

that is what some of them said
group rides arent meant to be a fuking race!
faster people in the front..slower in the back...know where you should be
ride at your own pace and stay alive!

back on sub...sorry
Old 08-09-2004, 06:48 PM

It is a group through the Dells area with a 100 or so bikes. Every year there are crashes at the pace that has been ridden in the past. There are people who are capable of running higher speeds safely but they are a lot of people who try to keep up to the faster paced group. These people are the ones who usually crash. You're right group rides of this size aren't meant to be fast paced just normal cruising speed.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:50 PM

You ever hit up the Streets of Squidfield? I was thinking of heading down there later this month.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:11 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

yea i go to squidfield...

but the leader of this ride should set the pace~! they cant go any faster than the leader. hopefully there is a "talk" before you lead us on this journey!!

100 bikes going through wildcat is not a great idea....im down and dont care...i know where to put myself in the group! bringing a newbie in there....well...becarefull!

Quick Reply: Dells Ride