no u loop in front of girls at 20mph

I cant wait till I have that problem..... Cause then the girls feel bad for you
Old 05-11-2004, 03:54 PM

One2Many is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: question

Old 05-11-2004, 08:27 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

oh come on jen we all felt sorry for you sum of us jsut did alil more *** kissing then others (we all know who that was)
Old 05-11-2004, 09:47 PM

litl_bitkinky is an unknown quantity at this point

lol JEN where have you been girl dang are you ever gonna come up here and party with me and Kelly.... I'll halla at you this weekend and we can make plans either here or there
Old 05-12-2004, 01:17 PM

One2Many is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh geeze, i didn't even say anything!! but yes we know who that was. Anyway, I am having a baby in December so I can't party til next year...at least then I will be finally legal!!! And then it is on!!!!! Im not getting a bike til next summer now, but oh well.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:11 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

that don;t mean you can come hang out we'll be down in quad cities in late aug you guys should all come up........and i emailed you back about your copy of the dvd.......get ahold of me i will get you one......
Old 05-13-2004, 12:09 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

damnit, i slipped on past the goalie:-(
Old 05-13-2004, 09:01 AM
Regular StuntLifer

godslayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shepdawg
and as for the thing with you and tiller you guys are cool actully you two are the only 2 that i know by name. i don;t wanna be starting anything but it jsut seems like some of those guys walk around like there **** don;t stink and at time i may act like that to but i don;t try to i like to take a chance to find out if a person is an ******* b4 i lable them one:D
I can tell you where alot of this "tension" came from.......There was a show you did with us where a certain guy from VMC was talking trash to the people that came by OUR booth, smoking fu(king weed in his truck between events, and walking around like his **** didnt stink (I was sitting right next to him while he insulted these two uniformed sailors that walked up. They wanted info on the sport and on Miltown and VMC and this *** start laughing and talking like a fu(kin *****....thats no way to treat people at someone elses show....I doubt you treat fans at your own shows that way!!)

And then there was the complete disregard for OUR home track with several of YOURbikes pissing coolant everywhere.....on the track where one of OUR guys hit it and washed an endo......also in the pits where spectators are moving through and everyone that races has to go through. The worst part of that is OUR guys, including myself, were cleaning it up while the guy who dumped that 2 gallon mess of coolant walked by without even slowing down to offer to help clean the mess. No respect was shown by a few of your guys and it was noticed by alot of ours.

That first issue is mostly gone now (you can guess why) but others, like myself, still have hard feelings from the crap we took that day and the general feeling of disrespect we got from it. If you guys are rolling differently now, thats cool. But the rest of us need to know that and see it before we all just push it behind us.

And back to the topic....yeah, I hate when these guys pull the chit in the streets. All it does is pisses people off and turns people AWAY from the sport. IT is really offesive when OUR guys pull that chit through small 25MPH subdivisions where kids, families, and houses are all very close to the road and decide to rip 90MPH 2nd gear standups......dangerous and stupid in my opinion.
Old 05-13-2004, 04:50 PM

mboys is an unknown quantity at this point

Well as godslayer said some of us do have problems me in particular. I'm not even speaking for Miltown, I'm speaking since because of whoevers piece of crap bike was at our night of thrills show I'll have a damaged shoulder for the rest of my life. If you can't afford to keep your bike in top running condition don't go assisting in helping other people crash. I belive the only reason I crashed is because whoever from VMC came out on the track was spewing chit on the track. I was doing endo's in the same spot the whole night until my mishap that I think could of been avoided. So that I took a spill because of someone's hoopty. Again not from MIltown this coming from me.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:03 PM

Yellow1 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is popeye. its easy to blame others for your *** up. if there was **** on the track u should have been looking for **** on the track.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:14 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mboys
Well as godslayer said some of us do have problems me in particular. I'm not even speaking for Miltown, I'm speaking since because of whoevers piece of crap bike was at our night of thrills show I'll have a damaged shoulder for the rest of my life. If you can't afford to keep your bike in top running condition don't go assisting in helping other people crash. I belive the only reason I crashed is because whoever from VMC came out on the track was spewing chit on the track. I was doing endo's in the same spot the whole night until my mishap that I think could of been avoided. So that I took a spill because of someone's hoopty. Again not from MIltown this coming from me.

well im call you out bitch anytime and anyday $10,000 i will out stunt you my bike is a piece of crap because i stunt it everyday and you should go hang out with pauly from lvx you crash because you have no skills so bring it and im not talking to miltown boys im talking to YOU and my shoulder is way more f*k up then yours so bring
Old 05-13-2004, 05:21 PM

vin929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mboys
well like you said I'm speakin for me noone else but me I was watching you the whole nite...at that time your endos were MAJOR SCARY (maybe you've improved since then)and alot of people especially me thought you were goin down on more than one ocasion...I saw you lock up your front tire on numurous ocasions ....didn't it mist pretty good that nite YES IT DID during the "show" as I recall....you have a hobby that is inherantly dangerous crashes happen...your shoulder is fu(ked up for the rest of life cause you decided to stunt...lets keep this is perspective....oh btw...just wonderin when that vid is comin out so I can buy a copy and just for those who didn't attend...the "2 gal. mess" was on the return lane where you get your e.t. slips... no danger what so ever to racers or "spectators" what so ever just MY noone elses
Old 05-13-2004, 05:22 PM

vin929 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey joe....git em....lmao
Old 05-13-2004, 05:23 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Damn, sounds like a challenge to me..
Old 05-13-2004, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by vin929
hey joe....git em....lmao

**** go look in r vid you can see that damb *** almost hit ryan doing this 1984 crest trick or what the f*ck you call that

so again BRING IT

o ya ur track that track sucks just like ur stunts hows ur shouldler
Old 05-13-2004, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by JPratt

Damn, sounds like a challenge to me..

thats what im saying lets go stop cring and lets stunt
Old 05-13-2004, 05:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

well well well...DRAMA

as far as that one "certain" person from vmc...don't even ****ing include my name in ANY sentence that has ANYTHING to do with WEED-i HAVE NEVER SMOKED IN MY LIFE...i just get drunk

as far as the coolant thing goes.....i'm the guy that overheated his bike at "your" show...on the RETURN LANE.....your "boy" crashed on the TRACK, my bike wasn't leaking on the track....my bike is garbage, yes....it's garbage cause i push my limits EVERY DAY I RIDE....and to tell you the truth, i ride at least 4-5 times a week, if not more-----IT'S MY LIFE

oh yeah, and after joe and myself rode with you guys we didn't even get recognition on the loudspeaker, so if you want to bitch at ME, i will bitch right back at you, no problem.

mboys-if you have a problem with me, i'll be right up front with you-----you scared me everytime i rode with you, you were what they call a L OOSE CAN NON, and if your blaming ME for your shoulder, than you best come up to my face and say that to me.

as far as the coolant on the return lane, i take full responsibility for that, but i thought that since you guys aren't even getting paid to do shows there, the LEAST the track could do would be to clean up a small coolant puddle.

jesse, neilson and miltowntiller i have no problems with you guys i'll ride with you guys anyday.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:35 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

i can attest to the fact that you biffed on the track not the return lane.And ryans bike was overheated on the return lane. im not disagreeing that it was bogus that he didnt help anyone clean that up but i do think it is bullshit you point fingers at someone for your fu(k up. And to finish up with my state ment anyone who has ever ridden on a dragstrip know's that if your tires are not warm that **** is like an ice rink.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:37 PM

phatboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S

jesse, neilson and miltowntiller i have no problems with you guys i'll ride you guys anyday.
RIDE WITH.......... not ride!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Lick Tha Ballz

JPratt can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by jbeavers
**** go look in r vid you can see that damb *** almost hit ryan doing this 1984 crest trick or what the f*ck you call that

so again BRING IT

o ya ur track that track sucks just like ur stunts hows ur shouldler

Damn, game on...

JBeavers 2 Mboy 0

Here's the rules. Keep it bewtween riders, and not a war between crews. And after its all said and done. Shake hands, load up the bikes and head for some :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

Quick Reply: question