Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

It's official, VMC forum is moving to AOM

Old 09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
It's official, VMC forum is moving to AOM

well.....i think this move is best for everyone involved.....stunt riding in the janesville/madison area consists of me, and joey b.....so when time came up to renew hosting for verticalmischief.com---i couldn't justify paying it out of pocket when it's just now self sufficient any longer.....theres two people left in vertical mischief, myself and neal. this "group" as it once was....went through the following websites:

miltonave.com
cruisenite.com
stuntride.com
stuntusa.com

and finally ended up here on stuntlife.com, thinking it would open doors and let the world know who vmc really is......theres stunt riders on this site, i'll always be a part of this site, but i know alot of you local people really could care less who is doing high chair figure 8 circle wheelies.....so i think all out motorsports would better suit you guys......people on aom are into motorcycles, riding street, dirt, whatever....and most are local, milwaukee and chicago area.....

a big thanks goes out to zeus on aom, he runs the show there.....designed www.endlessmoto.com ----(shameless sponsor plug) and has built www.all-out-motorsports.com from the ground up and has agreed to help me out with website devolopment and hosting.....like i have said, i haven't had a store on verticalmischief for over a year now, i was paying 60 bucks a month to run an online store and would sell about 30 bucks a month worth of clothing.....doesn't make sense, i sell apparel at shows and that's what i'm gonna stick with, during the winter i will sell things on forums but that's it....

once again, i thank all of you for supporting vertical mischief......i hope some day that new stunt riders will devolop in the janesville area.....but i have been waiting for quite some time now and have not found anybody young enough and with the heart that myself, phatty, joe, nate, duker, kyle and dan once had 4 years ago
Old 09-01-2008, 12:11 PM

Re: It's official, VMC forum is moving to AOM

http://www.all-out-motorsports.com/f...play.php?f=163

here is the direct link, check it out and introduce yourself.......
Old 09-01-2008, 12:30 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

my opinion is the same. there are a great group of people over there and they are more local as ryan said. the other thing thats nice is theres dirt, road racing, drag racing, quads, fiddy, midwest events, stunt groups and numerous other areas. i have loved this site and supported is for so long but its so massive i dont have the time to go all the places on here. AOM has got somthing for everyone and is alot more scales down........
Old 09-01-2008, 12:40 PM

and neal will be sure to carry his spelling DIFFICULTIES over to aom

case in point---alot more SCALES down?? WTF
Old 09-01-2008, 12:48 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
and neal will be sure to carry his spelling DIFFICULTIES over to aom

case in point---alot more SCALES down?? WTF
LMFAO! My thoughts exactly.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:51 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

i think this is stupid. there is lots of traffic on this forum. dumb move
Old 09-01-2008, 02:06 PM

kawisixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Ryan...I hear what you are sayin in this post and the kutter one. I too miss going to the ave every weekend and screwing off, pissing off the cops, and just having fun. It was a blast and a time in my life that I really value for all the cool people I met and the fun times we all had together. But that also was a time when pretty much all of us were living with the parents, going to college, and didn't really have a whole lot of other responsibilities. Since then most of us have graduated college or enetered into a career, bought homes, developed families, and taken on new interests and hobbies that occupy our time. When most people decided that going and sitting in a bar was cooler than riding is pretty much when motorcycling became more of a solitary activity for me. Losing my license a couple times from group riding shenanigans didn't help much either. Just over a year ago I took up skydiving and now pretty much every free day off that isn't spent mowing the yard or doing a house project is spent at the dropzone, that is my new passion. Sadly i guess my bikes have become more of a mode of transportation and a couple hard rides a week than a social activity. Honestly I would have much rather been at kutter and in milwaukee partying it up rather than at work all weekend but in the end I'd much rather keep my house and make enough money to keep falling gracefully from the sky. I guess what i'm trying to say is we all have had to make decisions for our futures and to most of the people those decisions have brought us away from riding unfortunatly. I really don't think we have all quit riding it's just that alot of us don't have weekends and nights free like we used to. Most of our riding is done taking the long way to work and the long way home. lol
Old 09-01-2008, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
i think this is stupid. there is lots of traffic on this forum. dumb move
your past couple months have been filled with "dumb moves" so you would not be the wise one to point out "smart ideas" my friend......
Old 09-01-2008, 05:39 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah.. moving somewhere with a year round ACTIVE bike scence, warm weather, beaches, and endless amounts of vagina is stupid...

silly me for wanting to be happy.. how selfish of myself
Old 09-01-2008, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
yeah.. moving somewhere with a year round ACTIVE bike scence, warm weather, beaches, and endless amounts of vagina is stupid...

silly me for wanting to be happy.. how selfish of myself
you dont take advantage of the 6 month bike scene here.....so stop lying to yourself.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:27 AM

you dont take advantage of the 6 month bike scene here.....so stop lying to yourself.
you took the words outa my mouth and nate i dont think ryan is talking about moving to florida...

well said joel, when i stop and think tho, we met riley, timmy, josh craig and who ever else when they were the age we are now it woulda been cool to kinda bring a new group of kids up thru the ranks.......introducing them to RA and black hawk farms showing them the road course and what not. oh well
Old 09-02-2008, 10:58 AM

CK 187 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shepdawg
it woulda been cool to kinda bring a new group of kids up thru the ranks.......introducing them to the road course and what not. oh well

Taking young'uns to "the road course" would not be a great course of action to introduce them.

Didn't we just talk about this the other day?? We're lucky to still be in one piece. Many a close call out there.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by CK 187
Taking young'uns to "the road course" would not be a great course of action to introduce them.

Didn't we just talk about this the other day?? We're lucky to still be in one piece. Many a close call out there.
one must live a little on the edge my friend......
Old 09-02-2008, 05:38 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CK 187

yep.. your old.. but the funny thing is i agree with you... so yes i to am old.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

Vertical who?

vertical limits?? is that you guys??

ROFL CAKES
Old 09-02-2008, 07:32 PM

one must live a little on the edge my friend......
I walk on the edge everyday my friend. Just the other day i had some chicken that was just slightly undercooked. HA! How's that for death defying?
Old 09-02-2008, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by MartyB
yep.. your old.. but the funny thing is i agree with you... so yes i to am old.

I'm aging gracefully though. You, my friend, are pretty ****** ugly for your years.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:03 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by T-NECK
Vertical who?

vertical limits?? is that you guys??

ROFL CAKES
Old 09-03-2008, 12:57 PM

Miltonave.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys I know what your saying. That is why I never wanted to call anyone a squid or talk smack about any new riders. You have to greet them as you were once like them... I remember meeting the first group of guys i rode with and how they welcomed me and my few friends that rode into there group. Shawn, Midnight, Ray Miller, Ross, Jeremy Byford... the list can go on through out the years. I was probably some hothead punk in there minds, and I looked up to them as the legends... They gave me and a few others opportunites, Daytona Beach, Road America, "Little Road", The Road Course (east side) Black hawk farms.

They were all done riding in about 3 years after I met them, moved away or had died. It was now my turn to pass on the experience, which I had held onto for about another 7-9 years.

During that time I met so many many people, from madison to the dells, from guys to girls.... Steve and I started the dells ride which I hear is still going on. The first year we had 30 bikes, and our 4th year we had just under 100.

My point is that in order to promote the Local bike scenes and to keep them growing you have to welcome everyone on two wheels no matter what they ride... (Neal the EX250, Ryan the Seca II) Timmy "on something" Josh and luke on FZR's, me with a Huricane 600, midnight with a 88 ZX10, the list goes on.. When were young we can't aford much bike, but if we like what were doing were going to buy newer ones and get better riding with the guidance of our mentors... Ryan and I talked about this 2 years ago at elkhart. not sure either one of us remember... LOL

I don't regret any tickets I got or trouble i got into and definately will never forget the people I met from people who have been college grads to people that really got mixed up in the law and in prisons... and now adays we don't ride anymore but yet i still run into them in other hobbies or interests so now it is more like different sport same people... when back in the day i used to say same **** different group of riders...

So going to a local message board is in the groups mind to keep the local group growing is a great idea. Going nationally is to get brand recognition, which ryan and neal have done! Good Job there by the way.

Hope this all makes sense
Old 09-03-2008, 06:17 PM

great post riley!!!!

Quick Reply: It's official, VMC forum is moving to AOM