Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

my vmc hating neibor

Old 09-21-2007, 04:16 PM

vmcgundy is a decent person
Re: my vmc hating neibor

for one u are a good rider i never said u wernt ure right i couldnt keep up with u it the corners ive only been riding for 3 years compared to your whatever ive never dumped my bike or tipped it over in my driveway im not on here to fight with u i just dont understand why u hate on us so much we dont talk **** about u or the people u ride with... ure right i dont stunt i want to but i work to much so i do whatever else i can to het are name out there more sales ect ect
Old 09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

DUKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey dumb ***.....
Remember this..... Before we honed our skills at stunt riding...we rode on the street.... ALL of us.... I was draggin me knee around corners before you even knew how cool your **** was... Don't talk **** about people you don't even know... I've logged more hours on the street then you can dream of... Any of us... ANY .. can handle ourselves just fine out on the street..

You don't know me from adam ************...so you better watch your ******* step when throwing me into your bullshit punk squid catagory... I got an 800 pound cruiser bike I can bring out and hand you your *** with it... even with a broken leg

If your such a hater...then what the **** are you doing on our forum? Get lost *******... your knothing but a jealous little street squid that couldn't get it up with a turbo...

You spend money to ride your bike....we get PAID to do it...
Old 09-21-2007, 04:48 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VMC HATER
What part of VMC are you even in? Clerical...

I know you don't stunt by the # of times you've dropped your bike in the driveway.

I don't let you in my house because you are nothing but a squid who can't even hold his own in the corners!

If you have a problem with me come over and say something, You know where I live. Don't forget I know where you live too.

As far as I'm concerned your all a bunch of no talent punks who can only afford $500 beater bikes. If you want to see what a real rider is about just try to keep up with me! ((RYAN))

Thats all I have to say, so know I'm going back to Madisonsportbike.com where the real riders are.

wow.. put you money where your mouth is.. Come on a street ride with us sometime and we will see who is who.. Every single one of us can corner like a ************.. We are all well rounded. Just like Duker said.. we all started on the streets. We have sportbike rides ... Think you have "talent"?????

Bring the noise fella....... you're in for rude awakening.

Last edited by Nate-VMC; 09-21-2007 at 04:51 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah, nate said it correctly---bring the noise

i'm not saying i'm some cornering god but i've done a few track days and would have no problem whooping up on you in some twisty's----remember, i spend almost every day on a bike and everybody on this forum can vouch for that...

and for the record i never rode a 500 dollar beater bike jag off...i have almost 20 grand in toys in my garage right now.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:54 PM

and yeah, your avatar is classic......wanna be.

oh wait, did i see you on speedvision last night????
Old 09-21-2007, 05:57 PM

corners is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to start any more drama than whats already out there... BUT....

This guy is dam good in the twistys... I have ridden with him. I have also ridden with Duker, Ryan, Nate, and most of the other VMC and friends. I would have to say that he logs as many hours in the corners as you do in the lots. You both are good at the kind of riding you do.. let it be at that...
Old 09-21-2007, 06:01 PM

VMC HATER is a decent person

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
wow.. put you money where your mouth is.. Come on a street ride with us sometime and we will see who is who.. Every single one of us can corner like a ************.. We are all well rounded. Just like Duker said.. we all started on the streets. We have sportbike rides ... Think you have "talent"?????

Bring the noise fella....... you're in for rude awakening.

Sounds good to me, but we will have to wait until after 4 to make sure you are done with class. I assume your in 6th grade judging by the bike you ride.

Maybe we can all be friends, I would like to come and watch your favorite movie "Biker boys" and we could listen to your favorite song "Ruff ryders" by DMX after that we could go sit at Loins Quick Mart and give 16 year old girls rides.

Last edited by VMC HATER; 09-21-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:18 PM

PeeWee is an unknown quantity at this point

damn ive been missin some drama!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:58 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VMC HATER
Sounds good to me, but we will have to wait until after 4 to make sure you are done with class. I assume your in 6th grade judging by the bike you ride.

Maybe we can all be friends, I would like to come and watch your favorite movie "Biker boys" and we could listen to your favorite song "Ruff ryders" by DMX after that we could go sit at Loins Quick Mart and give 16 year old girls rides.
it takes less then 5 sec. to make a first impression on some one and it took me about .5 sec of looking at your picture to realize that you are the a dumbass!!!

i dont care if you hate stunting, but to hate us cuz at times some of us enjoy riding a bike in a differant way then you do is stupid.....i dont care if you can go thru a corner faster then me ryan or some kid i met 5 min. ago as long as hes not gonna take me out and use his head when he rides who cares lets have a good time. but thats what seperates us from you.

your a huge douch bag that im pretty sure rides by him self ALOT and bought a bike spent way to much money on exhaust, put a bunch of money down on some leathers and a helmet and still realized that hes a huge **** but cant figure out why no one will hang out with you.......well im here to tell you its cuz you are a ******* moron that is way to qucik to judge ppl.....and if you would like to talk this out in person i would be more then happy to. ryan and i will be down at back bar tonight i would love to met you in person............im sick of people ******* running there mouths...........

by the way i have never had anyone under the age of 21 on my bike, the only time we sit at lions is to meet more people to me social with and ride with and i have never spent 500$ on a bike.......not even my pit bike.....
Old 09-21-2007, 08:30 PM

pozr is a decent person

wow so much hate. i cant corner for s..t yet and aint that good a stunta but i love to ride gues im a squid to. damn must suck to b me:YEAH
Old 09-21-2007, 08:59 PM

Timmy30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: my vmc hating neibor

Hey "VMC HATER", I heard you have a website.

www.pristinekneepucks.com
Old 09-21-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy30
Hey "VMC HATER", I heard you have a website.

www.pristinekneepucks.com
I thought it was going to be another ******** link

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 09:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

DUKER is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously this guy has no clue......i'm outta this one....I have no time for worthless little bullshit like this. Talk all the **** you want....When you start getting paid to ride that shitbox....I'll start pretending like I give a ****....
Was that you I saw performing on Pinks ALL OUT last night?.........oh wait... that was me...
Old 09-21-2007, 10:03 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

he cant do anything that we do. all he can probably do is a power wheelie. it takes a lot of practice to get good at stuntin so i dont see where there's a lack of talent. if anyone could do it, then u'd see it done by every squid and noob. as far as i see, vmc hater is simply that, a hater and nothing more.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:13 PM

this guy cracks me up......first of all, he slid his girlfriend's bike under a semi last year.....second of all, his g/f owns his Pristine gsxr......judging by your bike you are all about the glamour shots......i love how your leather monkey suit looks like it just came off the shelf, knee pucks all minty too LOL

your a tool.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:16 PM

and mike for the record i spend 3-4 days a week spending 3-4 hours riding in a lot-when i'm home......show me a road in southern wisconsin where you can spend 3-4 hours going ***** OUT the entire time

not yelling at ya, you know i got nothin but love for ya.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:38 PM

corners is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
and mike for the record i spend 3-4 days a week spending 3-4 hours riding in a lot-when i'm home......show me a road in southern wisconsin where you can spend 3-4 hours going ***** OUT the entire time

not yelling at ya, you know i got nothin but love for ya.
Fair enough

Just letting you know that the guy is a serious rider... not just some kid who thinks he is...

I think it’s VERY ignorant to say some of things he has said. At the same time some stunters think that railing is easy too...

Both take a skill, and it’s sad when one side doesn't appreciate the other
Old 09-21-2007, 10:45 PM

trust me, i understand what skill railing takes.....i like all aspects of motorcycling....stunting, drag racing, cornering, hill climbing, dirt biking-whatever, it's all good cross training.....i HATE people who are ignorant and say stunting is gay, unlike racing, you don't have to spend a ton of money on mods and engine work to be a top stunt rider-you just gotta put in the time----thats why i never got into racing.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by PeeWee
damn ive been missin some drama!
threads like these bring out the best tools in the shed
Old 09-21-2007, 10:54 PM

shepdawg is an unknown quantity at this point

ya and if figures hes a **** from gixxer.com..........ya know i have seen links on my TL forum where you can buy used knee pucks on line you should look into getting some of those and maybe think about rolling in the dirt alil in those full leathers........so you yourself dont look so much like a squid.....

Quick Reply: my vmc hating neibor