Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

Dannie Good Nates Girl did him wrong

Old 04-20-2007, 11:17 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dannie Good Nates Girl did him wrong

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
do u guys sniff the finger afterwards?
actually I pull it out her *** and grab her face with said finger under her nose while I finish off.......just a lil special finishing move they seem to like....makes em feel even dirtier!!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:29 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
actually I pull it out her *** and grab her face with said finger under her nose while I finish off.......just a lil special finishing move they seem to like....makes em feel even dirtier!!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

do you have footage?
Old 04-20-2007, 11:44 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

do you have footage?
not quite a foot.....just under 9 inches.....but the chicks dig it!!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:45 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by skillz954
not quite a foot.....just under 9 inches.....but the chicks dig it!!
woahhhhh....they dig it? I can't stand the smell of poop. Just picking up doggie poop makes me wanna heave.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:48 AM

woahhhhh....they dig it? I can't stand the smell of poop. Just picking up doggie poop makes me wanna heave.
HAHAHAHAHAH do you carry around those poop bags??
Old 04-20-2007, 11:51 AM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cool200785
I had i dea that she was cheating on me. I only knew about Ben and I jus found out about you today. She never told me anything I didnt even know you moved in with her so im pretty hurt. She has come down to see me in Texas twicw already in January and in March. Both times I fucked her alot and spent time. When she came down in March we went on vacation to south padres island and had our own Hotel so you could gues what went down. Here is the proof, sorry you had to find out this way. I had to find out the hard way too. If you dont believe me here is the proof.

This is a message to nate you girl is scandolous. she flew down to Texas twice. Who know what else she is doin. Sorry you had to find out this way.
can we get some better pics...i want to see some nudes..maybe i'll just ask nate..lol
Old 04-20-2007, 11:54 AM

moemoe is an unknown quantity at this point

so wrong kyle!!
Old 04-20-2007, 12:30 PM

MidnightBusa is a decent person

Lol this thread has been jacked by "The Shocker"
Old 04-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Monkey says "Thumbs Down"

SLAMD is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok....I dont know about you guys but I find it a little wierd that 5 pages later and still no responce from Nate himself!
Oh ...if you like giving "dirty sanchezes" you aut two try a "dirty manuale".:YEAH
Old 04-20-2007, 01:33 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

We all should become plain gay.
yeah, HOMO is the future!
The hell with women, too many hassles
let's stick to stuntin & hot tubs. that's the way to go
Old 04-20-2007, 01:34 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Originally Posted by SLAMD
Ok....I dont know about you guys but I find it a little wierd that 5 pages later and still no responce from Nate himself!
Oh ...if you like giving "dirty sanchezes" you aut two try a "dirty manuale".:YEAH
where do you see 5 pages of thread
we barely are at the third one..
People still have to warm up
Old 04-20-2007, 01:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GTS Fever
We all should become plain gay.
yeah, HOMO is the future!
The hell with women, too many hassles
let's stick to stuntin & hot tubs. that's the way to go
did someone hijack your password
you are askin for it
Old 04-20-2007, 01:52 PM

twitterpater is a decent person

okay lets clear a few things up danni good is danielle good of milton aka skank always will be. She has been with my friend ben for about 4 yrs (how that started was her trying to get with him while he was engaged to her best friend) give or take 1 or two break ups cause she cheated on him. She probaly has the high school record of milton of sleeping with the most people.And the nate she is dating now is nate connor or nate carlson of Beloit/ Janesville whatever last name he goes by now who in which is apart of vmc. Danielle has a serious patter of cheating last year she cheating on ben with a guy named daniel who in fact was married with one child. She than got pregnant and purposely had a miscarriage by tanning and of course her usual drinking. She also reportly had sex with three guys down in florida as well that year. Guy from texas i just found out about you last night. Danielle is nothing but a user, ****, and an unfit mother ( she has a three year old daughter with ben) Like i told friend karma is a bitch and danielle here is your karma. Her true colors are finally shown

Check this link: <a href="<A href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=770 99553">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=770 99553</a">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=770 99553">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=770 99553</a>

this is nates myspace link i dont think he knows yet. Nate is a really good guy i have known him for some time. And i hate to see this happen to him but knowing and finding out anyway is better than not finding out and he goes through the same thing with her which probaly already has happen seeming the tx guy came out.

Last edited by twitterpater; 04-20-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 01:59 PM

okay lets clear a few things up danni good is danielle good of milton aka skank always will be. She has been with my friend ben for about 4 yrs (how that started was her trying to get with him while he was engaged to her best friend) give or take 1 or two break ups cause she cheated on him. She probaly has the high school record of milton of sleeping with the most people.And the nate she is dating now is nate connor or nate carlson of Beloit/ Janesville whatever last name he goes by now who in which is apart of vmc. Danielle has a serious patter of cheating last year she cheating on ben with a guy named daniel who in fact was married with one child. She than got pregnant and purposely had a miscarriage by tanning and of course her usual drinking. She also reportly had sex with three guys down in florida as well that year. Guy from texas i just found out about you last night. Danielle is nothing but a user, ****, and an unfit mother ( she has a three year old daughter with ben) Like i told ben karma is a bitch and danielle here is your karma. Her true colors are finally shown

Check this link: <a href="<A href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=770 99553">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e&friendid=770 99553</a">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e&friendid=770 99553">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e&friendid=770 99553</a>

this is nates myspace link i dont think he knows yet. Nate is a really good guy i have known him for some time. And i hate to see this happen to him but knowing and finding out anyway is better than not finding out and he goes through the same thing with her which probaly already has happen seeming the tx guy came out.

Last edited by twitterpater; 04-20-2007 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:00 PM

okay lets clear a few things up danni good is danielle good of milton aka skank always will be. She has been with my friend ben for about 4 yrs (how that started was her trying to get with him while he was engaged to her best friend) give or take 1 or two break ups cause she cheated on him. She probaly has the high school record of milton of sleeping with the most people.And the nate she is dating now is nate connor or nate carlson of Beloit/ Janesville whatever last name he goes by now who in which is apart of vmc. Danielle has a serious patter of cheating last year she cheating on ben with a guy named daniel who in fact was married with one child. She than got pregnant and purposely had a miscarriage by tanning and of course her usual drinking. She also reportly had sex with three guys down in florida as well that year. Guy from texas i just found out about you last night. Danielle is nothing but a user, ****, and an unfit mother ( she has a three year old daughter with ben) Like i told ben karma is a bitch and danielle here is your karma. Her true colors are finally shown

Check this link: <a href="<A href="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=770 99553">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e&friendid=770 99553</a">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e&friendid=770 99553">http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...e&friendid=770 99553</a>

Last edited by twitterpater; 04-20-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:03 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

i was gonna say... no way VMC Nate is falling for a **** like that. the only thing he would use a chic like that is to poop on!
Old 04-20-2007, 02:05 PM

Mr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the roughMr.Gix is a jewel in the rough

ok ok. we got it the first time. Geez.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:06 PM

and the funny thing about is she is still calling my brother asking for money saying she still cares blah blah blah
Old 04-20-2007, 02:06 PM

MidnightBusa is a decent person

Those links dont work dammit MORE NEKED PICS!... all i see is some fat guy with a mustache.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:07 PM

disregard that myspace link its not the right one sorry

Quick Reply: Dannie Good Nates Girl did him wrong