Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

sat ya today

Old 10-08-2006, 11:34 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sat ya today

gosh ryan.. it must have really sucked to have a chance of a lifetime opportunity to go promote stuntriding across the globe. Get PAID to ride.. have free bikes to blow up, beat on, **** on, crash.. and have someone ELSE WORK ON IT!? wow... life IS ROUGH!

keep digging... cause it aint working
Old 10-08-2006, 11:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

yeah....but remember.....i'm selfish.....so i guess i **** at life and should just go lay down in the middle of an interstate at 3 am.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:15 AM

i'm gonna go throw a t-shirt on and go jump out of a UPS truck going 110 mph down the highway tom.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:29 AM
Queen B 24/7

Brittany Morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

My point had nothing to do with the fact that China wasn't a good opportuinty. I was commenting ion Ryan's ability to be a good TEAMMATE... but I guess you didn't read that part.

What Sara LaShea posted is her business. She is my best friend, yes. She can write whatever she wants. But my points have been valid. If Ryan spends all his time promoting Vertical Mischief, why does his bike from China say Ryan S and vertical mischief is nowhere to be found on it?

I never said you **** at life and should go lay down in the road at 3am. I also don't reccommend jumping out of a UPS truck at 110mph. But if you do, make sure you wear your gear! By the way, have you had a chance to read the article from the NO NAME GIRL from NM on speedfreakinc.com? Its informative to say the least. 2.2 million hits in 1 weeks, not too shabby.

The point is, I am sticking up for someone I love who got royally ****ed by a bunch of guys who could care less about him. The things you wrote were not things friends would normally joke around about. Call me DRAMA for defending Nate, fine. I call it loyalty.

You use your age as a weapon against Nate, telling himt hat he'll learn his lesson someday about the warm vagine is just a place to jerk off.... sounds like little Nate has issues with his sexuality. May I reming you, little Nate, that you have several DUI's on your record and Silver Nate has a college degree on his. Yeah, that's what I thought. Older and Wiser my ***.

I'm glad you never have trouble getting ***. Nate didn't go 1300 miles just to get ***. Why do you insist on me being a booty call? If you didn have your head up your ***, you'd find out I am a pretty cool chick. I like to ride and stick around all day while I watch the boys stunt, I'd rtaher be workin on the bike than hanging out at the mall. Even you have to admit Ryan, your dream girl sounds more like me than you thought. I could have been a great friend to you guys. But you ****ed Nate over. I love him. You are selfish and disrespectful., and I am not friends with people like that.

Keep promoting the stuntriding, please, you are good at it! But try to be a better teammate if you are gonna continue to claim VMC. Either that, or go solo, it seems like it would suit you much better.

Being famous and going to China doesn't make you a good person. That was my point. Try to catch it this time.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:01 AM

Sara Lashea will become famous soon enough

wow...

Nate.. i think its awesome that u edited my own post fuking helarious if ya ask me! dont get me wrong i love stunting i go out everyday that i can and practice but also work full time and go to school cuz to tell ya the truth stunting i a hobbie NOT a job! what are yoa all gonna do when the stunting life is over rated and you cant get a job cuz you dont have a degree?? think about it?

silver nate is amazing and you guys not supporting his talent is bullshit! not a friendly like thing to do!! he may be younger but at least has a future, a degree, and a girl that will be by his side weather he rides or not! im proud to ride with him! much more then you guys can say..

ryan im not saying you cant ride and its great that you have had the oppratunity to go to china. ill be there someday too! dont be the kind of stunter that no one likes by talking abunch of **** about other riders! its great that you get free bikes to trash and have other people to work on them for you! personally id rather do it myself.

us being NAMELESS girls from NM is cool. i cant speak for brit but i dont care if im known or not! i kust wanna ride and stunt with my friends.

being able to ride with EDUB, RRC, MANNY, and everyone else is awesome and i wont take that for granted. i have friends all over that i can go stunt and chill with whenever! team unlimited in cali. VETTER (who posted in this thread some good advise for you guys) in indianna. and plenty more all over... i dont take friendship for granted cuz when you *** up and cant ride for the rest of ur life and dont have a degree in jack **** the ones you never sold out will be there in the end!

u guys do have skilz and are good stunters. i appreciate the fact that you guys do promote the sport. but please dont give it a bad name by being ********.

remember that the girls that you do bone are alot of biker hoes! please be sure to get your monthly check ups!

kthnx
Old 10-09-2006, 01:26 AM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nate-VMC
and Nate... you're alot younger than all of us. You still have a lot to learn. I used to listen to my dad talk to me about women when i was young and it didnt make sense.. Now.. 5 years later, It all makes PERFECT SENSE.... Someday you will realize about women.. and the warm vagina.... that it aint **** but a warm place to jerk off.
u told me this forum was drama free you LIAR!
Old 10-09-2006, 08:19 AM
florida! finally

it was before the two haters from NM decided to chime in.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:09 AM

vmc wasn't on my china bike?????WOW......LOOK AT THE 2 FOOT LONG ****ING WEBSITE ADDRESS DECALS ON THE FRAME RAIL STUPID.

AND LETS GET ANOTHER THING STRAIGHT 'GIRLS' I'M NOT TALKING **** ABOUT A BUNCH OF STUNTERS, I'M TALKING **** ABOUT THE TWO *****ES THAT ARE TALKING **** ON THIS FORUM THAT HAVE NEVER MET ME AND DON'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE WHO THE **** I AM.....

NATE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN BOTH OF YOU PUT TOGETHER, AND I ALSO HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, I JUST CHOOSE TO PROGRESS MY STUNT RIDING CAREER AND PUT MY OTHER CAREER ON HOLD......

AND FOR THE RECORD, WE SUPPORTED ****IN NERVOUS NATE'S ABILITY AND SKILLS FROM THE BEGINNING WHEN HE DECIDED TO START STUNT RIDING.......BUT THE ****ER DON'T LISTEN.......NATE.....TELL THE TRUTH......HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO LEARN HOW TO DO BURNOUTS AND CHRISTS FOR DRAG STRIP SHOWS?????? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO FORGET ABOUT CIRCLES AND JUST FOCUS ON THE BASICS??????????? YOU DON'T LISTEN MAN.....WE ALL GIVE YOU ADVICE.....BUT YOU JUST KEEP DOING THE SAME OL TRICK OVER AND OVER......IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THIS, PLEASE, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER, HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN AND TELL ME WHAT THE **** YOUR PLANNING ON DOING------2 DAYS AGO YOU TOLD ME YOU WEREN'T GOING TO NM.
Old 10-09-2006, 01:20 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

DUKER is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahahahahahahah these b i t c hes is crazy!!!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 02:40 PM

k im not hating on anyone! i just think its bullshit to treat one of ur team mates lik **** cuz he chooses to do a certin stunt more than others or whatever! im not downing any of ur skills and not tryin to start drama!
the .com things were funny... haha ya know...

it was fvking bullshit for you to take a team pic minus one team member! thats not a team! teams do things together but you knew that so y you went and did that i dont know... then for ryan to go and post that fvked up comment on nates page "i hope NM was worth it" not friend like either!

if nate comes to new mexico or not is up to him! if he doesnt brit will most likely go up there! so then ur gonna have to deal with her everyday.

i dont give a fvk if ur talkin **** about me like you said i dont know you!!! well same to you...you dont know me!! good job on havin a degree its a good 30k$$ piece of paper to have!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:36 PM

We didn't set up the photo shoot, we had no control over the time and date.....we didn't even know we were taking a team photo.... sorry for the inconvienence. please drive through.......
Old 10-09-2006, 03:57 PM

yeah, didn't you understand??? you pay at the SECOND window.....retard.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:12 PM

amberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud ofamberatua has much to be proud of

it was before the two haters from NM decided to chime in.
oh so sad!
Old 10-09-2006, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by DUKER
We didn't set up the photo shoot, we had no control over the time and date.....we didn't even know we were taking a team photo.... sorry for the inconvienence. please drive through.......

how do you not know at least a few days in advance when ur taking a photo shoot??? even if it was a sponsor that set it up they will tell ya in advance! im sure that if they did inform any of you about it and any of you took the time to tell Nate about it, he would have been there!
Old 10-09-2006, 08:35 PM

lol i'm not even gettin' into this...
Old 10-09-2006, 10:28 PM

we told nate about a huge party that was planned BEFORE he went to vegas......
Old 10-09-2006, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by DUKER
lol i'm not even gettin' into this...
that's the best thing to do we can sit back and watch ???
Old 10-09-2006, 10:49 PM
florida! finally

god you retards dont have a clue in the world..
Old 10-09-2006, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ryan S
we told nate about a huge party that was planned BEFORE he went to vegas......

but you rubbed it in his face. it was his choice to come here and his choice not to go!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:00 PM

god you retards dont have a clue in the world..
want some popcorn?

Quick Reply: sat ya today