Dear mr. Buush....

Old 04-12-2006, 07:35 PM

kawisixer is an unknown quantity at this point
Dear mr. Buush....

David M. Bresnahan
April 1, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don’t enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

David M. Bresnahan
Old 04-12-2006, 07:56 PM

Buttz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dear mr. Buush....

aint that the truth!!
Old 04-12-2006, 08:49 PM
Monkey says "Thumbs Down"

SLAMD is an unknown quantity at this point

My question is .....which one of you dumbasses voted this ****stick in!
I think that the Prez. and the vice Prez. should go do some hunting together!
Old 04-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

that's a good read----definately a problem with america.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

i didn't vote for him the 1st time!!! let alone the 2nd time!!! all the retards that did vote for him wont admit it.......cough cough NEAL!!
Old 04-12-2006, 09:00 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

i voted nader!
Old 04-12-2006, 09:36 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww, c'mon. You mean you don't like Bush's No Millionaire Left Behind program?
Old 04-12-2006, 09:44 PM

Ninjadude is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know why all these illegal aliens want to come to the U.S. anyway. There is plenty of work available in Mexico thanks to Bush outsourcing U.S. jobs!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:24 AM
Monkey says "Thumbs Down"

SLAMD is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheres Oswald when you NEED him!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 08:53 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

F*CK illegal immigrants......you have no rights. Get the F*CK outta my country.

Here's to you President Bush----->

Bush=
Old 04-13-2006, 10:00 AM

bigred875 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S
i didn't vote for him the 1st time!!! let alone the 2nd time!!! all the retards that did vote for him wont admit it.......cough cough NEAL!!
/raises hand I did..twice..and i got SCREWED!
Old 04-13-2006, 10:07 AM

perfect circle is an unknown quantity at this point

How can people who are illegal and don't belong protest? Why can't we round up all the smelly little fuc&ers and take them home. A cop will watch all these illegal f*cks stand around but if we roll by on a 10 mph 12 they will arrest us. I work for a living, I pay my taxes, I own my house and these mother f'ers have more rights then any of us. We can't get free med care, I pay school taxes and I don't go to school. God forbid we drive with a suspended license, but these people have stolen plates, no ins, no reg and they don't get **** why because they are fu&kin illegal. We have a real serious problem here on LI how about you guys. We all should start a one day world wide protest against the canoe riding bastards. We can call it stunters for american rights. You have Puerto Rican day parade, Gay parade, and Black history month. Why can we have an American Parade. The only requirement you must be legal. Black, White, Puerto Rican, you just need to be legal and proud of it.

As for Bush those who voted for him should pay. They killed JFK, Malcom X, Martin Luther King, but nobody can get Bush or Al Sharpton. Go figure. Now I'm all fired up.
Old 04-13-2006, 10:39 AM

vin929 is an unknown quantity at this point

yep you got it its ALL Bushes fault.... except for one thing HES not the one holding up the bill making illegals, felons, you have your house of reps to thank for that since it already passed the senate (or the other way around I cant remember) and I guess BUSH is responsible for the aliens cause they ALL moved here during his terms....job outsourcing and unfair trade is ALL from his term too and hes the one the signed N.A.F.T.A. into being (nope!!! it was BILLY) and as far as drivers licenses go the biggest state with that debate is CALI.... and the REPUPLICAN govinater is against it and the bleeding heart democrats tried burning him at the steak for it cause he "didn't care about kids being driven without licenses".... oh yeah and incase you misssed it licenses is a STATE GOVERMENTAL PROBLEM not the presidents
Old 04-13-2006, 10:48 AM

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Feel free to read my rant, as it directly pertains to this, and I already posted that "trip to mexico" thing.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by vin929
yep you got it its ALL Bushes fault.... except for one thing HES not the one holding up the bill making illegals, felons, you have your house of reps to thank for that since it already passed the senate (or the other way around I cant remember) and I guess BUSH is responsible for the aliens cause they ALL moved here during his terms....job outsourcing and unfair trade is ALL from his term too and hes the one the signed N.A.F.T.A. into being (nope!!! it was BILLY) and as far as drivers licenses go the biggest state with that debate is CALI.... and the REPUPLICAN govinater is against it and the bleeding heart democrats tried burning him at the steak for it cause he "didn't care about kids being driven without licenses".... oh yeah and incase you misssed it licenses is a STATE GOVERMENTAL PROBLEM not the presidents
hey man..i voted for him twice..and given the candidates I would do it again in a heartbeat...but he is dead wrong on this.. He supports this Kennedy/McCain thing... he is all for it...and if I had to guess it would be because his big business buddies are pressuring them hard about this...because they are the only ones benefiting from the illegals being there..the cheap labor...

also fwiw - I am a big Regan fan and the last time we granted amnesty was under his watch...but that time it was based on promises to enforce the laws...which never happened..

this is history repeating itself..
Old 04-13-2006, 02:56 PM

K2MX22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aaaahhhh, I remember when Clinton was pres and gas was $1 range and the biggest problem he caused was getting some head from an intern and lying about it.

They are saying gas might reach $4 this summer if there are *NO* hurricanes or other "problems" Thanks Bush, you ***** knuckle!
Old 04-13-2006, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by K2MX22
Aaaahhhh, I remember when Clinton was pres and gas was $1 range and the biggest problem he caused was getting some head from an intern and lying about it.

They are saying gas might reach $4 this summer if there are *NO* hurricanes or other "problems" Thanks Bush, you ***** knuckle!

Spoken like a true simpleton...... gas gas gas if thats all you care about I feel sorry for you..... and the relative cost of gas (the value of the $$) has only gone up about 15 since some time in the late 60's...... and how much did you make a year at the begining of Billy's term???? alot of people remember 80 a gallon but thats when the average income was MUCH MUCH LOWER than today.......its all relative .....just out of curiosity who is they???? are they the same "they" that said we'd be out of gas by the turn of the century in the 70's?? "they" sure do say alot don't they

p.s. I voted for him as well and would also do it again given the candidates and possitions taken on issues ...I'm not saying I agree or disagree with any one candidate or party completely ...but as a general statement I agree more often with the right than the left....
Old 04-13-2006, 03:13 PM

derrik is an unknown quantity at this point

f*ck the car ill take the bike 4$ for gas bush is mad b/c he cant be like clinton by getting blow jobs...
Old 04-13-2006, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by K2MX22

it si funny when the uninformed speak... we are paying for all of clintons in actions now...
Old 04-13-2006, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by bigred875
it si funny when the uninformed speak... we are paying for all of clintons in actions now...

EXACTLY in actions of yesterday = problems today and tomorrow... just like not wearing a condom = future problems and immediate plesasure

Quick Reply: Dear mr. Buush....