Vertical Mischief Crew Photo Gallery
www.verticalmischief.com
Wisconsin

new to the janesville area

Old 08-01-2005, 12:09 AM

jjj3000gt is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool new to the janesville area

Whats up everyone .... I am lookin for people to ride with in the janesville area .... Moved out to Milton about 3 months ago and damn is it ever boring out here ridin by yourself! I ride a 929RR and any guys that are up to going out and tearin up the streat a bit .... give me a hollar!

Old 08-01-2005, 03:24 AM

silver nate is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: new to the janesville area

the goal- high chair all the way down milton av- get stoped by a light, start again. coming soon.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:17 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

nate----you'll go to jail.
Old 08-01-2005, 10:20 AM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

can you do doughnuts?
Old 08-01-2005, 01:14 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by silver nate
the goal- high chair all the way down milton av- get stoped by a light, start again. coming soon.

hell yea bringing back the **** that made riding fun... ryan your a buzzkill
Old 08-01-2005, 01:19 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BlinginR6
hell yea bringing back the **** that made riding fun... ryan your a buzzkill

F*CK all you we ride the streets and no one ever shows up so stop cryn

welcome new guy jj3000gt
Old 08-01-2005, 01:20 PM

marty---so what your tellin me is that running from cops every night is fun??? you can get away with that chit in milwuakee.....not in janesville
Old 08-01-2005, 01:23 PM

oh yeah....if you think riding in janesville is fun---try going to a big town.....janesville is BORING BORING BORING....so many people are stuck in janesville like it's the bermuda triangle.....get out and experience riding for what riding should be....my opinion only of course....but if you can feel comfortable riding all day without a helmet....chances are your not riding---YOUR POSING

KNOCK THAT **** OFF

any type of motorized vehicle---atv, dirtbike, mini moto, stunting, cornering----if you feel comfortable not wearing a helmet----your not pushing your limits.

and this is how i feel about riders that drive around the same streets in janesville night after night
Old 08-01-2005, 01:33 PM

UstewRice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryan S

any type of motorized vehicle---atv, dirtbike, mini moto, stunting, cornering----if you feel comfortable not wearing a helmet----your not pushing your limits.

and this is how i feel about riders that drive around the same streets in janesville night after night
Thats the stupidest ****ing thing ever! Thats how kids are killed.. They dont know their limits, and when they wear a helmet they than think they are invisable. Smarten up!

Yeah I think people should wear their helmets more. But not so they can ride harder. There's enough squids out there who shouldnt even be allowed on a bike.
Old 08-01-2005, 01:48 PM

joey b is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by UstewRice
Thats the stupidest ****ing thing ever! Thats how kids are killed.. They dont know their limits, and when they wear a helmet they than think they are invisable. Smarten up!

Yeah I think people should wear their helmets more. But not so they can ride harder. There's enough squids out there who shouldnt even be allowed on a bike.

this coming from i guy i see settin at lions with blue bike lowerd blue coat blue glasses and doesnt go anywhere sorry

but jville rides are realy gay
Old 08-01-2005, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by jbeavers
this coming from i guy i see settin at lions with blue bike lowerd blue coat blue glasses and doesnt go anywhere sorry

but jville rides are realy gay
Obviously you dont know what your talking about either. Or your color blinded. Yeah your right I just park my bike at lions.. and look at it.. Occationally I will buff out my scratched muffler.. or talk to myself. All the while I have my cool non existant blue sunglasses on
Old 08-01-2005, 02:30 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

****.............my bike dosen't even leave the garage. if i do take it out i ride by my self out on the back roads.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:36 PM

mark---do you know what i was even TRYING to say???? we're going to back to darwin's theory here......if you are pushing your limits, you will wear a helmet-bottom line...if you don't---you die or get hurt.....

i'm so sick of hearing about all these people getting seriously hurt doing bone head crap around janesville-----you will turn into a better rider and LEARN how to ride if you leave janesville and ride with other people on challenging roads- janesville has way too many POSERS.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:48 PM

mark---do you know what i was even TRYING to say???? we're going to back to darwin's theory here......if you are pushing your limits, you will wear a helmet-bottom line...if you don't---you die or get hurt.....

i'm so sick of hearing about all these people getting seriously hurt doing bone head crap around janesville-----you will turn into a better rider and LEARN how to ride if you leave janesville and ride with other people on challenging roads- janesville has way too many POSERS.
I dont think they would benefit watching you guys though or there will be a **** load more kids getting hurting trying to do **** they cant and shouldnt.. leave it to guys like you. Its a skill and talent.. that a lot dont have. nuff said
Old 08-01-2005, 04:14 PM

POPEYE is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 08-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

<----------- No actually your just aren't think about consequences, that's part of being a kid remember While you find pleasure in being reckless with a helmet on I'm going to use one on my girlfreind, but what ever :YEAH
Old 08-01-2005, 04:44 PM

jjj3000gt is an unknown quantity at this point

To the comment about ridin in milwaukee, **** that! I would much rather get out on the country roads with a crew and ride than ride down in the city! I grew up In brookfield and rode a lot down in mil-town but the old country roads are where it is at!
Old 08-01-2005, 05:09 PM
florida! finally

Nate-VMC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jjj3000gt
To the comment about ridin in milwaukee, **** that! I would much rather get out on the country roads with a crew and ride than ride down in the city! I grew up In brookfield and rode a lot down in mil-town but the old country roads are where it is at!
have you been doing donuts in milton lalely?
Old 08-01-2005, 05:30 PM

kawisixer is an unknown quantity at this point

there is no way i could ride the way I do without a bucket. If I did I would feel like I just got my *** KICKED. I tried riding without a helmet once. between the rocks, sand and bugs that were embedded into my face, and the wind noise that had nearly ravaged my hearing I didn't do that again. I agree with Ryan, any guy I see out there without a bucket on I think to myself that they are not riding hard, like their bike are designed to do, because there is no way they would be without a bucket if they were. Smoking down through the palmer corner once a day is not cornering and riding hard. If I didn't have *** backwards hours at work I'd do some riding with you guys in Mil. i am so sick of Janesville, the god damn cops have boners for anything that moves here. My riding consistes of going out of town by myself most of the time now, and half of that time is spent purposefully getting myself lost to find new roads.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:12 PM

MartyB is an unknown quantity at this point

marty---so what your tellin me is that running from cops every night is fun??? you can get away with that chit in milwuakee.....not in janesville

no my post was taken wayyyyyyy outta context... i just want to see more shenanigans like it used to be, i dont care where your at, be it milwaukee, madison, milton, or janesville. whether it be driving out to some back road or even finding a spot to rip up for a few minutes, to even 12lveing down milton ave (remember the first vid?) that is the **** im talking about! i do agree with you, that if your riding your bike with out a lid either 1. your a ****ing idiot. or 2. your not RIDING your merely cruising around thinking your cool. and beavers whens the next street ride?

Last edited by MartyB; 08-01-2005 at 06:14 PM.

Quick Reply: new to the janesville area