Just moved to Nassau

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 04:23 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Just moved to Nassau

Im goin spot hunting tonight, anybody wanna ride?

I know the mitchell field spot, but i heard the cops aint cool there anymore.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:54 PM

lamby is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just moved to Nassau

the spot by garden city is cool after 12, getting blown up though. lots of people know about it. just a matter of time till cops kick everyone out
Old 08-02-2007, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by lamby
the spot by garden city is cool after 12, getting blown up though. lots of people know about it. just a matter of time till cops kick everyone out
i looked on google earth and there are ALOT of huge parking lots in the area. i hit up the big mall parking garage last night, but it kinda sucked, real wavy pavement
Old 08-08-2007, 11:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i looked on google earth and there are ALOT of huge parking lots in the area. i hit up the big mall parking garage last night, but it kinda sucked, real wavy pavement
Yo I'm down whenever after work - just let me know.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:06 AM
bp chaser

I hit freeport tonight. Cool spot
Old 08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

We have a stop in Kingston. if you ever want to come up. its pretty nice.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:49 AM

NYstunter636 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
We have a stop in Kingston. if you ever want to come up. its pretty nice.

+1 to the nice spot....it also has a nice view
Old 08-27-2007, 11:17 AM
bp chaser

i do want to come up to that area some time. ive been out of commission for a couple weeks now, but i'll be ready soon
Old 08-28-2007, 11:41 AM
bp chaser

Ive been hitting up mitchell field alot since its real close to my house.

Id say 90% of the time its cop free. Only 2 nights since I started this thread have I seen cops there, and one of the 2 was cool and wanted to watch.

I'll be out there tonight, at the dark end of the lot, where they cant see ya from the road. Everybody come out and leave you D&D pipes at home
Old 02-09-2008, 10:18 AM
NY636

ny636 is a decent person

people ride at the gruman filed, no cops..
also I see drag racing there.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:54 PM

etmoron is a decent person

wheres gruman field ?? i need to learn about new spots
Old 05-16-2008, 03:56 PM

motojoe is a decent person

we ride in queens at the honeywell bridge by northern blvd. its close to the 59 st bridge, good spot. long smooth but not too wide for crazy combo stuff
Old 05-17-2008, 02:36 PM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point

you gotta go there late cause of traffic, right?
Old 05-19-2008, 07:06 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

I hit freeport tonight. Cool spot
The nautical Mile in Freeport is Whats up!

I Live in Nassau too!
Farmingdale!

You?

Ever wanna get up and ride lemme know!

Should have a stunt bike to kill the lots by the end of July!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:19 PM

j dollaz ?? whoa havent seen you since last year at the bear mtn meet thing . how you been ?
Old 05-21-2008, 04:35 PM

J Dollaz is a decent person

Originally Posted by etmoron
j dollaz ?? whoa havent seen you since last year at the bear mtn meet thing . how you been ?
Chillen Bro!
Were you on the Red GSXR with the Spiderman hangin?
Still chillen w/ lamby? We gotta get up and ride sometime!

Ive been good you?
I actually fkn Wrecked my Bike last year..Close to Totaled...
But i re-built it myself and Put the 08 fairings on it..
So I got an 07 raven!
Old 05-21-2008, 04:39 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

come to jersey sunday for a seshion
Old 05-26-2008, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
Chillen Bro!
Were you on the Red GSXR with the Spiderman hangin?
Still chillen w/ lamby? We gotta get up and ride sometime!

Ive been good you?
I actually fkn Wrecked my Bike last year..Close to Totaled...
But i re-built it myself and Put the 08 fairings on it..
So I got an 07 raven!
yeah , red/copper with the spiderman lol

i still chill with him but dude barely rides?

pm me you number cause i wanna ride and **** in li but have no clue which spots are hot and which spots or not now , use to go to that huge lot by hofsta but everytime i went last year cops was there chilling
Old 05-26-2008, 10:15 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by J Dollaz
The nautical Mile in Freeport is Whats up!

I Live in Nassau too!
Farmingdale!
You?

Ever wanna get up and ride lemme know!

Should have a stunt bike to kill the lots by the end of July!
Im by Mineola right now, but im moving back to suffolk in a month. Hit me up when you want to stunt, Im not into riding on 2 wheels.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by etmoron
yeah , red/copper with the spiderman lol

i still chill with him but dude barely rides?

pm me you number cause i wanna ride and **** in li but have no clue which spots are hot and which spots or not now , use to go to that huge lot by hofsta but everytime i went last year cops was there chilling
Wassup spiderman. You slow them wheelies down yet?

Quick Reply: Just moved to Nassau