Michigan Detroit

Bike/Car Wraps.

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 06:51 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point
Bike/Car Wraps.

(I am posting this up here from WMriders.com web page http://wmriders.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16051 . For anyone in michigan looking to get a good deal on wraps let me know on this web page or the other.. They can install for you or do waht I am looking to do and install myself.. Hit me up if you have any questions or give them a call and let them know you know me (Jonathan) so we all can be grouped together for discout!)

"So, I talked with the man yesterday about testing it, im going to get some test samples soon. We talking about prices and atm its 5 dollars per sq foot.. if we get 10+ people we get group buy discount and its 3 dollars per sq foot.. This vynil has a 10 year warranty and is some stout ****.. You put it on dry and it has a special adhesive with lines in it to guarantee no bubbles after install..

With this all said I am going to wait for my sample product and test it out, during that time I wanna gather people interested in this so we can get the uber discount."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRAFXCENTRAL-inc
Jeremy St. Andre
Sales
502 N Mission St
Mount Pleasant MI,

Ph#989-773-0551
Fx#989-772-7478

www.Grafaxcentralinc.com

If you call them with questions, talk with Jeremy and tell him you got the info from me (Jonathan) so he knows were all together. I am keeping in touch with him and waiting for samples. Sould be very soon..

Untill then....

Ride safe

JonD
Old 12-19-2009, 07:15 PM

JonD is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike/Car Wraps.

www.dreamstime.com is a GREAT image web page to get ideas for a wrap. lol