Michigan Detroit

Lost Plate

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 09:55 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Lost Plate

Looking for the driver of a black pick up truck with a Bike in the bed....U were getting on the on ramp at 96 and Kent Lake Rd, I was behind you....your plate fell off....I have it!

I tried catching up to you, but you must of got off at the next exit.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Lost Plate

you didn't have to go through the trouble of stealing his plate , just ask him for his number next time.....lol

i kid i kid

good deed cupcake
Old 12-18-2007, 01:54 AM
Fate loves the fearless

wheeliekid is a decent person

Originally Posted by cupcake
Looking for the driver of a black pick up truck with a Bike in the bed....U were getting on the on ramp at 96 and Kent Lake Rd, I was behind you....your plate fell off....I have it!

I tried catching up to you, but you must of got off at the next exit.
Take it into the police department and they will take care of it. Thats what I did when I found a drivers liscense in the parking lot of MJR. I called the cops and they came to my house and picked it up and drove it out to the lady.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:43 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
you didn't have to go through the trouble of stealing his plate , just ask him for his number next time.....lol

i kid i kid

good deed cupcake
I had to do something to get his attention!!
Old 12-18-2007, 08:45 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by wheeliekid
Take it into the police department and they will take care of it. Thats what I did when I found a drivers liscense in the parking lot of MJR. I called the cops and they came to my house and picked it up and drove it out to the lady.

Yeah, I'm gonna drop it off this afternoon! Thanks!