Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Got My 55 Tooth

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 02:08 AM

covertwar is a decent person
Re: Got My 55 Tooth

Originally Posted by nags
they're in ontario.. why would british even be a factor?
Ever occur to you that the Head of State of Canada is Her Majesty the Queen of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:08 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Foxie250
did u ever think that it's just u guys that are weird?
nope
Old 02-23-2004, 02:09 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Foxie250 is a decent person

nope
yes!
Old 02-23-2004, 02:10 AM

did u ever think that it's just u guys that are weird?
Who? I grew up and went to school in a country where British English is the official language, and I still get confused here in college sometimes but the professors are always like it's cool, it is still proper English and I never lose points on essays.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by covertwar
Ever occur to you that the Head of State of Canada is Her Majesty the Queen of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland?
do you work, or are you in school at all?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:12 AM

Who? I grew up and went to school in a country where British English is the official language, and I still get confused here in college sometimes but the professors are always like it's cool, it is still proper English and I never lose points on essays.
o0o.. ok ignore my last post.. i was just asking you if you were in school.

who=americans...

do you speak any other languages?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:14 AM

do you work, or are you in school at all?
yeah I got a job, I think I start a second one next week, I daydreamed at the end of an interview last week, oops
Old 02-23-2004, 02:18 AM

o0o.. ok ignore my last post.. i was just asking you if you were in school.

who=americans...

do you speak any other languages?
lol, I don't know why peeps think the other is weird, I only been to Canada twice, and the only place I will dare call weird is Quebec, now I don't want to visit there again, maybe it's because I took 3 years of French in secondary school and I still can't speak the damn language but Ontario was cool, and it was clean as hell, even Windsor across from dirty-*** D-Town was clean, and they turned their music down behind me in the McDonalds drive thru, they don't do that down here

And I only can speak English fluently, and a couple of west african tribal languages from my dad, and I read and write Arabic but get tongue-tied speaking
Old 02-23-2004, 02:19 AM

yeah I got a job, I think I start a second one next week, I daydreamed at the end of an interview last week, oops
what's your job?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:21 AM

Our family is into personal care, we have two homes, mostly mental cases
Old 02-23-2004, 02:22 AM

lol, I don't know why peeps think the other is weird, I only been to Canada twice, and the only place I will dare call weird is Quebec, now I don't want to visit there again, maybe it's because I took 3 years of French in secondary school and I still can't speak the damn language but Ontario was cool, and it was clean as hell, even Windsor across from dirty-*** D-Town was clean, and they turned their music down behind me in the McDonalds drive thru, they don't do that down here

And I only can speak English fluently, and a couple of west african tribal languages from my dad, and I read and write Arabic but get tongue-tied speaking
LOL my cousin said the same thing the first time she came here... she live in Brooklyn. She said it was really clean here too... that and when we went to a coffee shop i left the windows down in my car (the car i had at the time) and the doors unlocked... she was really shocked at that!

I know what u mean.. I used to be able to speak frnech fluently but I've lost it all. Quebec can suck sometimes but Montreal is a great city to party in!
Old 02-23-2004, 02:23 AM

Our family is into personal care, we have two homes, mostly mental cases
what was the interview for?
Old 02-23-2004, 02:25 AM

computer technician's assistant, good you remind i gotta see if i still have the damned job, i don't remember anything
Old 02-23-2004, 02:27 AM

computer technician's assistant, good you remind i gotta see if i still have the damned job, i don't remember anything
haha.. I've got a really bad memory too! Do you find it hard working and going to school at the same time? I don't know how you can even pick up a second job.. you're crazy!
Old 02-23-2004, 02:35 AM

haha.. I've got a really bad memory too! Do you find it hard working and going to school at the same time? I don't know how you can even pick up a second job.. you're crazy!
one word, internet classes hehe, well two words lol, but it's the best move i made in my life, i never step on campus anymore, well i was too lazy sitting in this chair so i missed the first week of regular classes so i got two night classes this semester, but still i can take 15-18 credits every semester and don't have to worry about a prof grilling me, i just check the messageboard twice a week and make sure i do whatever by the deadline, whoo hoo and still get an A

besides, I need the money for the summer bike and car fund, i just borrowed a couple thousand from my boy and bought a 95 900RR and I am working on a 929 front end swap, 919 engine conversion and i am also looking for a mint bike, then i only have two old helmets from the past when i could afforf to ride, i don't have a jacket, etc etc you know the story, then damn insurance....
Old 02-23-2004, 02:46 AM

one word, internet classes hehe, well two words lol, but it's the best move i made in my life, i never step on campus anymore, well i was too lazy sitting in this chair so i missed the first week of regular classes so i got two night classes this semester, but still i can take 15-18 credits every semester and don't have to worry about a prof grilling me, i just check the messageboard twice a week and make sure i do whatever by the deadline, whoo hoo and still get an A

besides, I need the money for the summer bike and car fund, i just borrowed a couple thousand from my boy and bought a 95 900RR and I am working on a 929 front end swap, 919 engine conversion and i am also looking for a mint bike, then i only have two old helmets from the past when i could afforf to ride, i don't have a jacket, etc etc you know the story, then damn insurance....
haha.. 2 words! I've considered doing online courses... but I think that it'd make me more lazy! Plus I like to get out and meet people. Good for you, keep up with the A's!!

what car are you picking up? Do you normally ride without a jacket? I don't know how some of the guys down there can ride without a helmet... it's crazy! I remember i went riding without my jacket a few times and had the guys yelling at me for not wearing it! Insurance is what really kills everyone. Once you buy your helmet and gear your set for a while... but insurance you've gotta pay for every year
Old 02-23-2004, 02:48 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I took an online class... it wasn't too bad, but I would just forget to go and check it all the time...

I despise going to a school though.. I hate all aspects of it
Old 02-23-2004, 02:51 AM

I took an online class... it wasn't too bad, but I would just forget to go and check it all the time...

I despise going to a school though.. I hate all aspects of it
i thought u disappeared...

so really you can't do anything thay involves school/learning.. lol
Old 02-23-2004, 02:54 AM

I'm seriously just not a good school person.. I'm one of those people that score off the charts on all placement tests and **** like that, yet always struggled through school
Old 02-23-2004, 02:59 AM

I don't really know about the meeting people part, I don't really get college life, when I do go on campus I hit my classes up, cut up in the class a little, make everybody laugh, and then leave, I never really talked to anybody out of the classes, I don't get how ppl's jaws drop when I tell them I don't get how you can meet so many people, everybody in my college seems pre-occupied with something, I wouldn't even want to approach them haha...

I'm not really into cars that much anymore, I never really was until I got my licence last year, but after having 5 cars in a year, three in the impound, one brand new truck disabled, I just said screw it, driving isn't for me and I sold my 90 caddy seville to my mans for $500 bucks but his lazy *** has a revoked licence so he left it in my name so hopefully when I go get car insurance I'll just add mines as a secondary vehicle and stick him with the primary fee hehe, but I rode street bikes on the street since I was 12 years old lol living in Africa, I even owned two bikes by the age of 17 because I was a mechanic's apprentice, and I'd take peoples bikes for joyrides when I was supposed to be fixing them haha and never really had any problems, but I need 4 wheels, I'm tired of bumming my half-bro and my friends so they can talk crap on me later on, I don't have anything in particular, just as long as my student loan can pay for it

Quick Reply: Got My 55 Tooth